Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Prometheus because they were all morons and deserves to die. any horror movie where the the main charatcer goes and checks out the creepy noise coming from the Dark room.
    The older I get the less tolerance I have for just flat out stupidity in a movie or tv shows plot. Stuff like the old "there is a killer on the loose lets split up and look for them" or the "lets head into the really sketchy looking building" type things. When I can come up with 5 or 6 better plot ideas that acomplish the same thing without the cast looking like idiots off the top of my head than what is on screen I know to just turn it off.

Ultimate Member

Then:

spoilers:
    You're probably not going to like Alien: Covenant. Because the characters are total idiots there as well.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Then:

spoilers:
    You're probably not going to like Alien: Covenant. Because the characters are total idiots there as well.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah that is what I heard. Even the people that like the film bring that up.

Son of Zorn. Hard to root for Zorn. When the main character is a selfish jerk who has to learn not to be so selfish (only to learn the same lesson next episode), I tend not to care about him/her and tune out. Zorn had this in spades though I guess that's why the show got cancelled.

Retired

FOREST GUMP. I like Tom Hanks, but I hated that movie and I really had no interest in seeing him succeed. In fact, his attitude toward Robin Wright's character, Jenny, was pretty awful.

BANNED

God yes, Forest frelling Gump.

Steve and Tony both in Civil War the movie got on my nerves. They both make thinly veiled "rational" arguments about their respective view points on an issue using evidence that anyone with the IQ of a rock could easily point out to the idiocy of and have 0 consistency between Steve using people as pawns while compartmentalizing key information and Tony bringing in Spider-Man into the fight after a young kids death makes him go pro-Accords then ignores those some Accords when it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrolo2 View Post
    Steve and Tony both in Civil War the movie got on my nerves. They both make thinly veiled "rational" arguments about their respective view points on an issue using evidence that anyone with the IQ of a rock could easily point out to the idiocy of and have 0 consistency between Steve using people as pawns while compartmentalizing key information and Tony bringing in Spider-Man into the fight after a young kids death makes him go pro-Accords then ignores those some Accords when it suits him.
    don't agree with that at all but too each they're own.

On th3 flipside you have shows Like eastbound and down where the charatcers has no redeeming quality but I still ended up liking him

Outsiders.

Big Foster is a horrible person, and G'winveer is not a sympathetic at all.

The shark in Jaws....

Quote Originally Posted by NeathBlue View Post
    The shark in Jaws....
    I don't think you are supposed to root for the monster. I don't think the intention was for people to like Predator or Alien or zombies either. Other than maybe for them to kill off a jerk main character.
    Now if you were rooting for the shark to eat Roy Scheider's character that would be another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I don't think you are supposed to root for the monster. I don't think the intention was for people to like Predator or Alien or zombies either. Other than maybe for them to kill off a jerk main character.
    Now if you were rooting for the shark to eat Roy Scheider's character that would be another story.
    I think the poster was being sarcastic.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

This is just me
    The old Warner Bros cartoon Road Runner and Wile E Coyote, I kinda of wanted to see the coyote to win.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    This is just me
    The old Warner Bros cartoon Road Runner and Wile E Coyote, I kinda of wanted to see the coyote to win.
    While I don't feel the same way, I can see why someone would root for the coyote.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Bugs Bunny. The ultimate villain protagonist.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua