Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amazing Member

I dig it. Just wish they had there own book instead of interrupting our space mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    French twins being conniving a-holes is good actually. Also if we’re just gonna ignore M-Day, can we PLEASE get Prodigy back?
    how was it ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    how was it ignored?
    Angel and five of her six kids were all depowered. They’re all magically mutants again.

how was it ignored?
    All of Angel and Beak's kids apart from Tito were depowered.

Angel and five of her six kids were all depowered. They’re all magically mutants again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    All of Angel and Beak's kids apart from Tito were depowered.
    Considering Beak was repowered in X-men Blue thanks to Mothervine, I just assumped his family was as well. I dont think its necesarily ignoring M-Day as opposed to using a recent X-development

Like if we see formerly depowered mutants pop up with powers, this is an in-universe explanation. MV was released around the country so that doesnt phase me
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-18-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Angel really looked depowered, didn't saw her wings.

Considering Beak was repowered in X-men Blue thanks to Mothervine, I just assumped his family was as well. I dont think its necesarily ignoring M-Day as opposed to using a recent X-development
    JDW had said in some interview that if we didn’t explicitly see depowered mutants being repowered, then they were still repowered. Still trying to find the source on that one but also we only saw Beak throughout the times since he’d been repowered. It would’ve made more sense to see him re-enroll with his family afterwards like we saw him do solo in X-Men Blue.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, this issue was good AND bad at the same time.

How does that work?

I had to wallow through incompetence but the villain's backstory and plan was funny as hell and I liked how Angel and the others escaped.

6/10
    "Cable was right!"

JDW had said in some interview that if we didn’t explicitly see depowered mutants being repowered, then they were still repowered. Still trying to find the source on that one but also we only saw Beak throughout the times since he’d been repowered. It would’ve made more sense to see him re-enroll with his family afterwards like we saw him do solo in X-Men Blue.
    What appearances did Beak make? After X-men Blue ended, we jumped straight into Disassembled and Age of X-man. I dont take interviews and Twitter as canon. If it doesnt make it to print, its not canon IMO. Unless they reference MV, I cant 100% be for sure thats how they were repowered, but there's enough evidence for me to make a logical assumption until its discredited

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Angel really looked depowered, didn't saw her wings.
    I bet her breath smells

Wind Dancer is repowered. That is all.

What appearances did Beak make? After X-men Blue ended, we jumped straight into Disassembled and Age of X-man. I dont take interviews and Twitter as canon. If it doesnt make it to print, its not canon IMO. Unless they reference MV, I cant 100% be for sure thats how they were repowered, but there's enough evidence for me to make a logical assumption until its discredited
    He’s in the last issue of X-Men: Blue. If the whole family was repowered, it would’ve made sense to see them all there yet only Beak was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wind Dancer is repowered. That is all.
    I hope.

When did angel get repowered and if she is repowered where are her wings? A bit confusing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

There really is little reason for any character to be depowered at this point. You've got Mothervine and Tempus can time travel. Just send her back to grab a sample. Or ask Sinister to try and replicate it with whatever notes they have.

He’s in the last issue of X-Men: Blue. If the whole family was repowered, it would’ve made sense to see them all there yet only Beak was shown.
    How do you know his family isnt with him? He is literally seen in one panel in the background thats not expounded on

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    There really is little reason for any character to be depowered at this point. You've got Mothervine and Tempus can time travel. Just send her back to grab a sample. Or ask Sinister to try and replicate it with whatever notes they have.
    and the TO virus, which repowered Dani, is all over Krakoa

How do you know his family isnt with him? He is literally seen in one panel in the background thats not expounded on
    We saw all the remaining Mothervine mutants in that big panel, the rest were with Magneto on his new Asteroid M. We can keep arguing semantics but at that point, it’s clear only Beak had been repowered else Bunn would’ve included his wife with him. I don’t really care for mutants being depowered anyway, I just want that to be extended to all mutants that are still powerless.