Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

oh this looks dope, love seeing storm front and center too, I cant wait to see what they do with the characters on this ad. Also nice to see some of my fav villains oh how I've missed Arcade.

Emma inviting someone to join the HFC, a story about Warrens and M's mutation probably,Jim jaspers next to legion could be hinting at a reality warpers war or something, a look at whats planned for storm...I'm so excited
    Last edited by Diammandis; 11-25-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Do you think this means there’s going to be a new X-Book/lineup with Jean and Scott leading those mystery shadow people behind them? Makes sense with Jean apparently leaving X-Force.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dammmmnnnnn, Cyclops. You aint gots to show like dat (but I'm glad you did).
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Do you think this means there’s going to be a new X-Book/lineup with Jean and Scott leading those mystery shadow people behind them? Makes sense with Jean apparently leaving X-Force.
    I suspect this is going to be in X-Men.

Damn i was hoping theyd finally give us uncanny. and xmen would focus on Quiet Council or one-shot stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I suspect this is going to be in X-Men.
    I'm worried those shadowed figures in the back are the guys from that "children of the atom" book announced a while back.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Errr wish the art was better on the teaser but it's interesting. Jean and Scott breaking away with a new team. That would be an interesting twist. Storm becoming the new Eclipso complete with black diamond. Legion and Arcade. Emma/Saturnyne's face looks photoshopped on separately to that body.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't know that the shadowed people are a new team, it looks like Taki, Bable, Bishop, and Kate to me and they are there to represent SWORD and Marauders.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wonder if this means the seemingly inevitable collapse/upheaval of Hickmans endgame will be Fall of X.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

X-Men fans continue to win.

Cyclops/Marvel Girl leading a new team of X-Men....against the Shadow King? Excited to see what's going on with that section.

Yay for Penance and Angel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Definitely curious about the figures behind Jean and Scott.
    I think one of them seems to be Vulcan.

Kurt reading a book. That must be what he's been doing this whole time, bless him.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

This looks good. I wonder what that is Storm is holding.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Cyclops/Marvel Girl leading a new team of X-Men....against the Shadow King? Excited to see what's going on with that section.
    Solicits suggest Shadow King is showing up in New Mutants.

I thought he's reading a eulogy