Page 73 of 239 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I’m speechless.

Which is great because I don’t want to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    It’s entirely possible King is pulling a fake out here, but, if he isn’t, you guys have my sympathies because a story like this is just as wrong-headed and pointlessly corrosive to The Flash comics as Emerald Twilight was decades ago.
    Thank you. It means a lot and it’s really appreciated.

I know we’re talking about a fictional character but still ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I’m speechless.

Which is great because I don’t want to talk about it.

Thank you. It means a lot and it’s really appreciated.

I know we’re talking about a fictional character but still ...
    Sorry Man, I knew this was coming thats why I started the conversation early, Better to warn people
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

This issue is incredible. It’s way worst than Cry for Justice. The more I think about it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    This issue is incredible. It’s way worst than Cry for Justice. The more I think about it ...
    It makes Identity Crisis look like a Masterpiece
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    It makes Identity Crisis look like a Masterpiece
    to be fair, for the most part, identity crisis was a good murder mystery. HIC failed in that regard with no suspense and it being obvious from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    to be fair, for the most part, identity crisis was a good murder mystery. HIC failed in that regard with no suspense and it being obvious from the beginning.
    Civil War 2 and Secret Empire were better and they were also Character assassination
    Pull List:

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Civil War 2 and Secret Empire were better and they were also Character assassination
    Identity Crisis smarter than HIC point is: It didn't character assassination a popularity character so extremely like HIC did
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 04-24-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    Identity Crisis smarter than HIC point is: It didn't character assassination a popularity character.
    We need King out of DC’s Main Line. I’ve said this for like a Year. King has to be removed from the Main universe stories and left to Contained Minis away from anything
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    spoilers:
    Even if Wally accidentally killed all the people at Sanctuary he then came up with this convoluted plan to cover up those murders and shift blame to Booster and Harley by using time travel. All in order to give him time to compose a confession to send to Lois so he can later time travel again and kill himself. This is pure character assassination as covering up people you have killed and blaming others for it was all on him. And I don't even want to get into him time traveling to cover up the murders instead of time traveling to undo them... what a mess and there will still be people who will love it and I'll never understand it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Didn't Flash War make it so Speedsters couldn't time travel anymore? And it finished with Wally going to Sanctuary just because of it. Did something happen between then and now so Wally can time travel again? Or maybe this is the biggest clue that this is not the real Wally. Or maybe is just a very very big plot hole.
    end of spoilers

I just finished reading the issue and all I have to say is F*** YOU DC! You brought back Wally just to screw him over like this!!?? You can have Barry and the Flash title. I just dropped Nightwing from my pull list and will do the same for any Flash title.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

We need King out of DC’s Main Line. I’ve said this for like a Year. King has to be removed from the Main universe stories and left to Contained Minis away from anything
    Agreed, As far as I see TK never giving much respects to any character and couldn't holding a long running issues, His Mister Miracle and Batman was a good comparison example to prove he haven't capability to holding main universe stories.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Ooh boi, i have yet to read it but damn, character assassination by King, this time the final blow?
    smh.

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time! WOW! I'm not even mad because DC has been so incredibly bad lately that I lost all interest about a year and half ago. It is hilarious that Tom King gets paid to write this garbage, it is so poorly written and thought out! This guy is supposed to be one of DC's best writers? That depiction is Wally West in name only and is SO FAR from the great character that existed prior to the dumpster fire that was the new 52.
    Friends, do yourself a favor and pull the plug from supporting this horrible line of comics. You will be much happier and your budget will be free to read books you will actually enjoy! Life is to short!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    You don't get as far as Johns did, in this kind of enviroment, and keep feelings for the properties.

And hell, at this point Dan Didio may be holding Stargirl hostage for the next killing/raping/zombifying spree, so we'll never know.
    Now that shit would make me livid! I'm fairly apathetic at this point but that would be WAY OVER THE LINE!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time! WOW! I'm not even mad because DC has been so incredibly bad lately that I lost all interest about a year and half ago. It is hilarious that Tom King gets paid to write this garbage, it is so poorly written and thought out! This guy is supposed to be one of DC's best writers? That depiction is Wally West in name only and is SO FAR from the great character that existed prior to the dumpster fire that was the new 52.
    Friends, do yourself a favor and pull the plug from supporting this horrible line of comics. You will be much happier and your budget will be free to read books you will actually enjoy! Life is to short!
    I already have earlier than this, Marvel released some great stuff this week: Fantastic Four, Venom: War of the Realms, Avengers: War of the Realms (ft Answers about how Coulson is alive after Secret Empire), Uncanny X-Men War of the Realms and ASM were great
    Pull List: