Page 725 of 772 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 11576
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I wanted to give my two cents on this look, when I first saw just the pic showing only her head I wasn’t feeling it much. But this right here I’m loving it I know people love seeing Goddess Storm but she is currently ruling a war time nation so I’m sure it’s hardened her a little. This look fits where she is in her life right now. I personally love the boots with the knife at her ankle it gives her a deadly edge. She isn’t the the All Mother she is a warrior Goddess, that doesn’t mean she can’t give great feats either. I love it from head to toe and the jacket takes it over the edge for me I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I also think where the red X-emblems are on her shoulders should be cut-outs to match the ones on her torso and back.
    Agreed! I really thought they were shoulder cut-outs at first glance. Three X’s so close together on her upper body is overkill.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Look, I've never cared that much, and I really like characters that are fighters, assassins, snipers... and Al Ewing really likes a more urban Storm, so far so good, but I wouldn't mind too much as long as, they do. his mutant powers put to good use, and excellent melee combat moments (a level Elektra, Black Widow, SpiderWoman), but on the other hand, I see this could further delay the other side of Storm's coin, in this case, his divinity, in an urban core, needs to have urban levels, but I can see the two cores being well written.

And I just don't get so scared, because Al Ewing said he would write Storm with the credibility of a Goddess (hopefully the team Ororo falls with is in a space environment)
    I remember that interview and all I can say is I hope you are right.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The new look isn't my favorite, I love some of the elements (her hair, silhouette, and streetwear aesthetic), question other design choices (abundance of spikes and tassles), and like some have said it's a bit overdesigned and veers a little too grounded considering her recent trajectory. Still debating the midriff cutout. Luckily it's not giving Sue Storm, but I'm not a fan of nonsensical cutouts in general.

I made an attempt at a clumsy quick edit that aims for a more simple and elegant design while maintaining the streetwear vibe.

Attachment 116039

https://imgur.com/a/2MQEjJE

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    The new look isn't my favorite, I love some of the elements (her hair, silhouette, and streetwear aesthetic), question other design choices (abundance of spikes and tassles), and like some have said it's a bit overdesigned and veers a little too grounded considering her recent trajectory. Still debating the midriff cutout. Luckily it's not giving Sue Storm, but I'm not a fan of nonsensical cutouts in general.

I made an attempt at a clumsy quick edit that aims for a more simple and elegant design while maintaining the streetwear vibe.

Attachment 116039

I can go with this...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I just noticed the knife near her foot

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

how you miss the knife boo lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The previous costume was perfect for a Regent of the solar system... this look is giving local biker gang member realness.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Y’all don’t like anything, let me leave and enjoy what I was given.

Storm's been spending quality time with Yukio again it seems ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Y’all don’t like anything, let me leave and enjoy what I was given.
    True, I like the outfit in general. No need for all the nitpicking lol

All-New Member

Sorry for being all late to the Human Torch v Ororo argument... For those that don't really know how physics works, Storm could do this to the Torch...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I remember that interview and all I can say is I hope you are right.
    I hope so too, because if not... At the very least, let your mutant powers be well exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Sol View Post
    Sorry for being all late to the Human Torch v Ororo argument... For those that don't really know how physics works, Storm could do this to the Torch...

Interesting, thanks for sharing this information! Ororo takes advantage of any elemental character, I love that

But I would like to see her face beings of cosmic levels, something to test her power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post

Attachment 116039

As much as I like her jacket chains, I do.

This looks amazing! I still want a heel on those boots but this look, even with the heavy street retro realness, looks badass. And I LOVE this take on the mohawk. So much better with the sides not shaved and that mane running for days.