Page 206 of 272 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4078
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-01-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Looks like Jon’s bringing his old friend back with him, also I’d say this doesn’t bode well for the current Teen Titans run. Though I do admit I’m cool with Supersons adventuring in the far future.

https://www.cbr.com/damian-wayne-leg...s-time-travel/
    BENDIS AND DAMIAN... Legion of superheroes.. bah... Ignore them..

BAD FOR THE TT?? I should not be surprised about this.. THE OTHER is almost here.. Without him Goodbye GLASS TT..

I HOPE SEE HIM IN ONE BATMAN RUN AGAIN

Damian is coming back with the Legion as well -- that's a time travel thing -- but, other than that, there's not going to be a whole lot."
    Bendis is not saying here that he will be here during few time?
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-01-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Bendis is not saying here that he will be here during few time?
    I think Bendis is speaking about time travel shtick. There won't a whole lot of that.

"We're not going to be doing a lot of time travel or a time-travel shtick," explained Bendis. "The best Legion stories are about them just being in the moment, and I know we go back and forth a lot and, yes, Damian is coming back with the Legion as well -- that's a time travel thing -- but, other than that, there's not going to be a whole lot."
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-01-2019 at 01:10 PM.

I hope that Damian is only included in 1 issue with the legion... I don´t want to heard BAD NEWS about him for BENDIS FAULT if he includes him in that comic during long time.

I am with FRONTIER. I don´t feel confortable with Bendis and less after see BENDIS calling him DAMIEN.

I HOPE SEE HIM RETURNING TO THE BATMAN COMICS.. Because I think that RIC is still here. right?

Yeah, honestly, I've kinda given up hope for Super Sons (it was great while it lasted though) and I have zero interest in seeing Damian with the Legion. So just bring the Batfamily back together already. Give Batman his Robin again. Bring Dick back. Make Bruce realize that his flakey catwife shouldn't take priority over the people who didn't leave him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah, honestly, I've kinda given up hope for Super Sons (it was great while it lasted though) and I have zero interest in seeing Damian with the Legion. So just bring the Batfamily back together already. Give Batman his Robin again. Bring Dick back. Make Bruce realize that his flakey catwife shouldn't take priority over the people who didn't leave him.
    And to trust others when they ask for it (Jason Todd) instead of punching them first, trying to drop them in Arkham second, and no questions asked at all.

Damian as Batman in DCeased in just one issue has been a better hero and a better Batman than Bruce has been in King's 3 year run.

spoilers:
    Speaking of King's awful 'hero' , his back in Gotham and it seems he knew Damian was going to be captured. He expected him to be held hostage.
    He predicted that Thomas was going to be asked to kill Damian. Was he betting on Thomas being asked to kill Damian will lead to the old dude betraying Bane? We'll have to wait and see.
    end of spoilers

Last edited by dietrich; 10-02-2019 at 03:05 AM.

In batman/TMNT we had this awesome moment. Take note Batman writers

Last edited by dietrich; 10-02-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    In batman/TMNT we had this awesome moment. Take note Batman writers

Darn, I can't pick this up till next week, but this is the best kind of spoiler.

Considering Tynion will BE the next Batman writer, I'm sure he has taken note

Its the one single aspect of his upcoming run that I'm not too worried about. Whether he delivers a good or bad Batman tale is of course up in the air, but at the very least its obvious he GETS the core theme of family that has been part of Batman and Bruce Wayne for years. Honestly the batfam dont even have to ever show up in his run, (although some Batman and Robin stuff would be nice) as long as Tynion doesnt present Bruce as being either outright abusive, violent or horribly neglectful to his family, friends and allies, then he is all good.
    The bar is literally on the floor.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-02-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Damian as Batman in DCeased in just one issue has been a better hero and a better Batman than Bruce has been in King's 3 year run.
    Anything interesting you can put in spoiler tags?
    Like I said, I cant pick up my comics till next week

spoilers:
    Damian talks Ivy into letting people seek refuge in her Gotham Jungle. He's... surprisingly diplomatic, actually. He had to be the one to tell Ollie and Dinah not to hurt the plants.

The issue as a whole was really good though....the ending....if everyone wasn't fucked after last issue, they're definitely fucked now. First they lose Luthor, Martian Manhunter, and Flash. Now Superman is infected. And part of me actually thought we'd get a somewhat happy ending xD

On the upside, with Lois narrating, she might at least survive.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

spoilers:
    Speaking of King's awful 'hero' , his back in Gotham and it seems he knew Damian was going to be captured. He expected him to be held hostage.
    He predicted that Thomas was going to be asked to kill Damian. Was he betting on Thomas being asked to kill Damian will lead to the old dude betraying Bane? We'll have to wait and see.
    end of spoilers
    That's the kinda choice in Detroit Become Human that will result where your human partner gets angry at you the android for treating him like statistics and probabilities.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    What if instead of asking Thomas to do it Bane would have gone down there to kill him? He was the one who broke Alfred's neck after all. This plan is so dumb. Why is everyone in this run so dumb?