Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I just wanted to share clearer images of Cassie as DCeased Wonder Woman from the September Solicitations, looks pretty cool.

5EaoFKrdpaM5s4pHL9bXkH-1920-80.jpg

SJGYN54fpBx5KrfTBNg7LH-1920-80.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I just wanted to share clearer images of Cassie as DCeased Wonder Woman from the September Solicitations, looks pretty cool.

5EaoFKrdpaM5s4pHL9bXkH-1920-80.jpg

SJGYN54fpBx5KrfTBNg7LH-1920-80.jpg
    These look interesting. I hope Cassie is written well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

That's probably her best outfit.

I don't if anyone else ships Blue Beetle and Wondergirl but, I do. So, make of that what you will...
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Incredible Member

That looks like a cool costume, with the exception of the odd, chain mail / scaled skirt. The skirt itself is nice, but the texture seems odd. This is the kind of costume I’ve been hoping to see Diana in, but with the torso entirely in red.

Well here is to hoping that next Tuesday is eventful for Cassie as the new (DCeased) Wonder Woman. Also no idea why in this preview she would be listening to Jon, he’s got to be 17 while she has to at least be in her 20’s.

https://www.cbr.com/dceased-dead-pla...tman-betrayal/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I agree that scale mail is a weird choice for a skirt. Ring mail makes more sense. Also this confirms what everyone always knew.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Well here is to hoping that next Tuesday is eventful for Cassie as the new (DCeased) Wonder Woman. Also no idea why in this preview she would be listening to Jon, he’s got to be 17 while she has to at least be in her 20’s.

https://www.cbr.com/dceased-dead-pla...tman-betrayal/
    I feel like they'd always have a Superman or Batman trump a Wonder Woman in leadership so this doesnt surprise me.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

But actually I would like a kid of Diana, since it would be a nice Idea to make 2 JL in future:

Conner,Cassie,Bart,Tim,....as the "adopted" ones
    Damian,Jon,dianas daughter,.....as the "children"
    Out of topic maybe, but I think Damian's situation is more like Conner than Jon. Unlike Tim, Conner is not exactly adopted. Conner is combination of Clark and Luthor's genes and he was genetically altered. Combination of hero and villain's gene, genetically altered, treated as weapon, not exactly welcomed by their respective father, isn't that similar with Damian's case? For me the one who is similar with Jon's situation is Helena Wayne.
    By the way, I like the prospect of Diana's daughter, or son.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Out of topic maybe, but I think Damian's situation is more like Conner than Jon. Unlike Tim, Conner is not exactly adopted. Conner is combination of Clark and Luthor's genes and he was genetically altered. Combination of hero and villain's gene, genetically altered, treated as weapon, not exactly welcomed by their respective father, isn't that similar with Damian's case? For me the one who is similar with Jon's situation is Helena Wayne.
    I've always felt that a son for Wonder Woman would be more interesting than a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I've always felt that a son for Wonder Woman would be more interesting than a daughter.
    Then he falls in love with a female villain....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    They tried that with Donna.

While I can’t necessarily say that Cassie gets any deep personal, character moments in this first issue, not even in the Anti-life Wonder Woman fight, Cassie ultimately does appear to be a focus character in the first issue of Dead Planet, always appears in most shots, and is so far always a part of the main action unlike other characters who either appear and don’t say much, barely appear, or don’t even appear at all.
    Words to live by.

An unlettered preview for the second issue of DCeased is out, I will post the link but I thought I’d share the image starring Cassie as the new Wonder Woman alongside Mary Marvel, Dr. Fate, and Jon as Superman. I guess they make it to the Unkillables survivors.

051A2536-BCA3-44E0-8120-4DBEEE6F43F3.jpg

https://www.gamesradar.com/supermans...-2-first-look/
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-09-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Words to live by.

Not going to spoil but once again Cassie is a big part in DCeased with today’s Hope at World’s end #5 this time on an adventure with the Supersons....so I guess it’s technically the first adventure of the new DCeased Trinity. Don’t worry no real sadness, in fact in some parts it’s actually really funny.

Ec40EBuUwAAdUIw.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-14-2020 at 07:24 AM.
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    That's probably her best outfit.

I don't if anyone else ships Blue Beetle and Wondergirl but, I do. So, make of that what you will...
    Actually her best Outfit was WONDER WOMAN REBIRTH Titans of Tomorrow Cassandra Sandsmark..

The Rebirth Wonder Woman:
    Red Dress with the golden belt with the star in the middle and the tiara...

As regular Outfit:
    NEW52 Wonder Girl: Red Dress with the golden armour parts on neck,arms....

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Actually Conner IS adopted, BUT as Cousin, not as Son.

Conner is adopted as member of the House of El and adopted as Kent.

I dont know how its in the Young Justice Anime, but Clark refers to him as "little brother" so I dont know how the "real" relationship works there..

But yes Conner and Damian are also similar to me and I would also add that there are futures in which both becomes next Batman and next Superman.

And BOTH exist as Hero and Villain Versions of Batman/Superman....
    Conner Kent is heroic Superman in Batman in Betlehem...where he and Damian become Superman/Batman...

AND you can say that Damian and Conner are BOTH members of the TT,have also the same team-mates with Raven,Beast Boy,Starfire and a Kid Flash.