Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

...or not.
    The villains who inhabit Krakoa all have things to answer for that they won't answer for because of the amnesty.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    ...or not.
    The villains who inhabit Krakoa all have things to answer for that they won't answer for because of the amnesty.
    Logic like that just shows how temporary this status quo really is.

That's okies...I'm here for the journey, not the destination.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

That's okies...I'm here for the journey, not the destination.
    At least your honest

Don't get me wrong...I'm quite interested in seeing how he and his writers resolve and conclude this era (without preconceived notions and wild speculations) but...in the meantime, I absolutely intend to enjoy every awesome (and not so awesome) moment getting there.

BANNED

Don't get me wrong...I'm quite interested in seeing how he and his writers resolve and conclude this era (without preconceived notions and wild speculations) but...in the meantime, I absolutely intend to enjoy every awesome (and not so awesome) moment getting there.
    My guess is with a very large explosion it’s how he usually ends his stories

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Maybe but the journey is going to be awesome. I am really enjoying how heīs connecting all those parts of the X-world into one big story.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Ennh...and so be it.

BANNED

I am more interested to see how he breaks it down. The more complex Hickman makes something the complex he rips it apart so all this set up will have a big payoff I hope

I hope thereīs a big payoff too. Hickman has been expecting to do things on the X-world for a while and he also has his bigger marvel universe story heīs building so I think itīs going to lead to something unique for the franchise.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Nobody is familiar with Wiz Kid. He was a background character during Inferno, a friend of Artie and Leech, and pretty much dissapeared after that. I mean, a cameo here and there, but nothing really substantial. He is kinda like Forge, with a couple of extras: he can assemble the machines he needs with his mind, and the machines themselves are not bound to the laws of physics. For example, during inferno he made a magical computer for N'Tirish. Beyond that, he is dislexic and lost the use of his legs in an accident. So if resurrected he should be able to walk again.
    Umm He's also a Grade A *******
    which was a specific choose as every other disabled char was a pillar of Virtue at the time, and I hope tha aspect of the char remains....I remember his Inferno arc helped me at an early age treat everyone like I wanted to be treated.
    Also this fool Rich AF I think the accident that cost him the use of his legs killed his parents

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In any case, there's not really a lot of Asian male representation in the X-Men (I can't even think of anyone other than Sunfire, Xorn and Zorn and they are... somewhat problematic) so it seems like a good idea to give it a shot.
    HindSight from the Bendis X-Men
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Love the costumes but why are they dressed like showboarders?
    LMAO Ikr
    They all look like extras from that Disney movie...Johnny Tsunami
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Manifold is an Australian Aborginal, they have the same hair types as people of India because they are actually more related to Polynesian people! So some have curly hair like Indian people, and some have straight hair!
    Indians and Polynesians are totally different tho
    Ive seen Aborgines rock dreads....lots of em(relatively)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    "he probably didn't want him and frenzy to have the same hairstyle" ������ as every white person in that same page has the same hair texture.Now everyone has straight hair.
    lol I know right
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I hope thereīs a big payoff too. Hickman has been expecting to do things on the X-world for a while and he also has his bigger marvel universe story heīs building so I think itīs going to lead to something unique for the franchise.
    I actually think it’s going to lead to a very friendly back to basics run. Dox more than anything is the anti avengers disassembled it’s about getting all the pieces back on the board in nice rows so the next writer can start from scratch. Hickman being Hickman is going about that in the most insane way possible but I do believe that we will have a very retro X-men run after this all shiny and mcu ready

I don't think that's how time travel normally works in the Marvel universe, but Cable has always been a weird case so that probably checks out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I don't think that's how time travel normally works in the Marvel universe, but Cable has always been a weird case so that probably checks out.
    Kid cable being in a time loop just ruins him. Extermination made it pretty clear he was an alternative cable. Now it’s just O5 version 2 this character means nothing in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    I actually think it’s going to lead to a very friendly back to basics run. Dox more than anything is the anti avengers disassembled it’s about getting all the pieces back on the board in nice rows so the next writer can start from scratch. Hickman being Hickman is going about that in the most insane way possible but I do believe that we will have a very retro X-men run after this all shiny and mcu ready
    Yes he already said he on an interview that he was going to send the characters back to their box but the journey heīs doing with them is interesting because the X-universe had all this canon from years of different titles in a world that wasnīt quite conected Claremont and a lot of X-writers after him did their stories but always let something left open so another writer could come and build from that and Hickman already said heīs using a lot of plot points Mike Carey left open during his run, thatīs how the X-world has been building for years so I am expecting a soft reorder of things that allows for fresh stories and we are already seeing some of that,in comics "everything changes so everything can stay the same" just a little different than before.