Page 326 of 402 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 6026

Winter Soldier
    Yelena Belova
    The other Winter Soldiers...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Personally, I'd go with all "normal" characters, no super powers or enhancements. I think they could do a great twist on the "super hero" genre that way.

So:
    Clint
    Fury
    Sharon
    Maria

And bring in Yelena or Alexei as potential antagonists, or someone from SHIELD's past, maybe finally using the setup from Cap 2 with the info dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Personally, I'd go with all "normal" characters, no super powers or enhancements. I think they could do a great twist on the "super hero" genre that way.

So:
    Clint
    Fury
    Sharon
    Maria

And bring in Yelena or Alexei as potential antagonists, or someone from SHIELD's past, maybe finally using the setup from Cap 2 with the info dump.
    Definitely that. Only non powered character.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Lets see here:

-Winter Soldier.
    -Nick Fury/Maria Hill.
    -Yelena Belova.
    -Hawkeye.
    -Etc.
    I'd go with this group and then include Ivan in flashbacks.

And this is just me, but if I were pitching a movie I'd include a matronly character, but I'm not sure who to use...

The only character I really want to see in a Black Widow movie is Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    The only character I really want to see in a Black Widow movie is Bucky.
    (Thumbs Up) .

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I dobt want to overload it but characters that work for a black widow film besides Nat:

Bucky,Sharon Carter,Maria Hill,Nick Fury, and if introduced Yelena for red room antagonist
    X-Men Forever

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (Thumbs Up) .
    Two thumbs up!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Two thumbs up!
    Absolutely

I'd kinda like her to get in a fight with Tony were she teams up with Clint just because that is her Origin in the Comics.

For that to work the movie would have to be set between Civil War and Infinity War I guess.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'd kinda like her to get in a fight with Tony were she teams up with Clint just because that is her Origin in the Comics.

For that to work the movie would have to be set between Civil War and Infinity War I guess.
    This would be awesome! I really wish they would have done that in Infinity War in a way when they decided to change her hair colour. It would have been cool if she had black hair as a throwback to her first appearance rather than the blonde.

Invincible Member

Just saw on some other site where someone suggested that Scarjo is too old to continue playing BW. WTF? The woman is still in her early 30's!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    This would be awesome! I really wish they would have done that in Infinity War in a way when they decided to change her hair colour. It would have been cool if she had black hair as a throwback to her first appearance rather than the blonde.
    I agree and a blueish outfit would also be nice in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Just saw on some other site where someone suggested that Scarjo is too old to continue playing BW. WTF? The woman is still in her early 30's!!
    I think that whoever said that went by what she said a about a Widow Movie and how it should happen as long as she is still comfortable wearing a skintight suit.
    Which she can probably do for years to come so ...
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

The characters I want to see in the Black Widow movie:

Bucky as the sidekick/love interest
    Anya/Recluse as the main villain
    Yelena Belova as the star pupil from Recluse's reconstituted Red Room program
    Nick Fury
    Sharon Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post

Not that I'd mind it (Iron Man: Armored Adventures even got to do their own riff on it), but it would feel kind of random to do it now with The Avengers coming together again in Infinity War.