Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but eventually everyone goes insane because of the cyclical nature of the show and colour happens anyway as people do so.

Speaking of which

I wish that all the factions of Warhammer 40K were transported to this universe, with powers and technological capabilities intact.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Since everything eventually returns to nothing in the end, and you wished for nothing to happen, The Nothing happens and begins erasing everyone and everything, living, dead, and even mashed potatos.
    Cthulhu can never lose these things, y'know?

Though I'm glad someone caught on to the Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Granted but eventually everyone goes insane because of the cyclical nature of the show and colour happens anyway as people do so.

Speaking of which

I wish that all the factions of Warhammer 40K were transported to this universe, with powers and technological capabilities intact.
    Granted, and there's really no corruption needed, goes about as well as you'd expect.

I wish for Justin Bieber to become the best, like no one ever was. Even better than your lord and savior Yeezus.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Cthulhu can never lose these things, y'know?

Though I'm glad someone caught on to the Nothing.

Granted, and there's really no corruption needed, goes about as well as you'd expect.

I wish for Justin Bieber to become the best, like no one ever was. Even better than your lord and savior Yeezus.
    Granted, but now, Justin Beiber is literally the ONLY performer to ever exist, thereby being "the best" by default.

I wish I could control matter and energy on a quantum level

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Granted, but now, Justin Beiber is literally the ONLY performer to ever exist, thereby being "the best" by default.

I wish I could control matter and energy on a quantum level
    You are now a Quark.

I wish for a sandwich to appear on the floor in front of me, in my Dead City R'lyeh.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You are now a Quark.

I wish for a sandwich to appear on the floor in front of me, in my Dead City R'lyeh.
    Granted, but it immediately disintegrates underneath the pressure and corruption of the place.

I wish that all Rumblers would be transported to the Arena for a day, without being inside the ring itself.
    -Stephen McCranie

Granted, but it immediately disintegrates underneath the pressure and corruption of the place.
    Delicious. I love entropy.

I wish that all Rumblers would be transported to the Arena for a day, without being inside the ring itself.
    Just so happens to be on the day they're cleaning the arena.

I wish Donald Trump becomes President.

Arx Inosaan

Just when Ultrapowerful Superman, SS10 Goku, Speedforce Flash, Jesus Cable, adult Franklin Richards, Glactus and Squirrel Girl are having a Free for All, Battle Royal.

I wish for a Birthday Cake.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Just when Ultrapowerful Superman, SS10 Goku, Speedforce Flash, Jesus Cable, adult Franklin Richards, Glactus and Squirrel Girl are having a Free for All, Battle Royal.

I wish for a Birthday Cake.

Granted, but t's made of slag and glass.

I wish I was a king, adored by his people, benevolent and wise WITHOUT anyone planning to assassinate me or depose me.

All Job interviews are conducted on TV camera in an Apprentice style game show competition. College entrance Exams are televised and include swimsuit competitions. Trump gives Texas and New Mexico to Mexico in exchange for them Building A great Wall ... only to have drug runners dig tunnels underneath it. Trump auctions off Alaska to the highest bidder. And, well, the rest I'll leave to your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Granted, but t's made of slag and glass.

I wish I was a king, adored by his people, benevolent and wise WITHOUT anyone planning to assassinate me or depose me.
    Adoration costs money, which your kingdom quickly runs out of.

I wish I to write something really funny that would make Rumbler's laugh.

I wish I to write something really funny that would make Rumbler's laugh.
    Granted, but they laugh at you, instead of with you =P

I wish that everytime someone accidentally spilled something, a dollar would appear in their pocket.
    -Stephen McCranie

All Job interviews are conducted on TV camera in an Apprentice style game show competition. College entrance Exams are televised and include swimsuit competitions. Trump gives Texas and New Mexico to Mexico in exchange for them Building A great Wall ... only to have drug runners dig tunnels underneath it. Trump auctions off Alaska to the highest bidder. And, well, the rest I'll leave to your imagination.
    Madness, perhaps?

Brilliant.

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Granted, but they laugh at you, instead of with you =P

I wish that everytime someone accidentally spilled something, a dollar would appear in their pocket.
    A Rich ******* investing in leprechaun capturing mercenaries discovers your wish via a previous wish and having nothing but ill-will for anyone getting money other than he wishes for coincidental circumstances to prevent all accidental spills thanks to the corruption in your wish bringing his attention to it.

and since it was missed. E: Damn posting delays! Anyone else having problems?

Since he needs wishes to do so, he retroactively becomes invested in leprechaun capturing mercenary services.

I wish for various healthy and good tasting foods to spontaneously appear and end world hunger, without physical/mental changes caused by eating it.

The food falls from the sky by the tonne, killing the hungry.

I wish for a stylish hat.

Arx Inosaan