Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    When is the "Fall of X" coming? Something about the naming makes Krakoa sound like an Empire already in the past tense.
    Never been officially named or announced. People are just that eager to get back to the extinction stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hope the Hickman era lasts that long
    Me too. It’s been a godsend for Logan fans. And Ororo fans. Feels very Claremont 80s X-men in that regard. With those two getting lots of great moments to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Never been officially named or announced. People are just that eager to get back to the extinction stories.
    Weird lot they are.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'm just glad X23 and Synch didn't get out of the vault without a reckoning.But you have to be worried Darwin isn't with them.I think guy has evolved into an omega and probably not down with krakoa as he has more in common with the children than mutants.That is the story I'm most eagerly anticipating hope Gomez or Silva or even Larraz get to handle its artwork
    Why would Darwin as a mutant have more in common with the CotV than other mutants regardless of hiw much he eveolved? That wouldn't make sense.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It's not extinction stories, it's Krakoa being gone they want.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Weird lot they are.
    Really tho... everybody HATES the resurrection protocols, but y'all are gonna be sick when your faves get killed off for shock value and can't be brought back.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Yeah, what we need is X-men sitting around in the mansion, we don't have enough of those!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Really tho... everybody HATES the resurrection protocols, but y'all are gonna be sick when your faves get killed off for shock value and can't be brought back.
    People complaining about the resurrection protocols want them gone...except if it's used in favor of their favorite characters, and them alone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, what we need is X-men sitting around in the mansion, we don't have enough of those!

People complaining about the resurrection protocols want them gone...except if it's used in favor of their favorite characters, and them alone.
    Not me lol throw them all on the meat grinder! I’d there dead then we can have space for new characters. I suggest killing every character over 30 years old let’s get weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Not me lol throw them all on the meat grinder! I’d there dead then we can have space for new characters. I suggest killing every character over 30 years old let’s get weird!
    Have you read Ultimate X-Men post Ultimatum? Might be right up your alley.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Honestly I do agree with the idea that reviving literally every old character does mean there's almost no incentive to create new characters. Especially when almost all of them are white. The lack of a Ms Marvel created the space that Kamala filled and flourished in

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    After 'Reign of X' there must be 'Fall of X'.

Things I'm most looking forward to...
    >Progress on the actual mutant vs machine war with the introduction of Nimrod, and hopefully Nimrod the Lesser as their first model. <3 his murderous cuteness!
    >Jean and Scott possibly not drinking the Krakoan Kool Aid anymore and forming their own X-Men... and hopefully with a relaunch of Uncanny X-Men!
    >Archangel and PeMance! The new transforming X-power couple and business people?
    >More Locus Vile!
    >Jim Jaspers and Legion? Insane reality warping adventures ensue!
    >Kurt writes the Mutant Bible!
    >Laura and Synch are back!
    >Shadow King goodness? Er... Evilness?! Wonderful.
    >Die, Quire! Die!!!!
    Looking at the picture closer I wonder if it's a coincidence that most if not all the x branding has been removed from all of the characters clothing except the trio we know will be in space and I guess synch shirt but still not as clear as the x branding usually is.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Honestly I do agree with the idea that reviving literally every old character does mean there's almost no incentive to create new characters. Especially when almost all of them are white. The lack of a Ms Marvel created the space that Kamala filled and flourished in
    I won't buy this argument until the franchise starts properly using the minority characters that it has. Each new generation of X-kids has been more diverse than the last, so I don't want even more new mutants to be created just be ignored.

BANNED

I won't buy this argument until the franchise starts properly using the minority characters that it has. Each new generation of X-kids has been more diverse than the last, so I don't want even more new mutants to be created just be ignored.
    Agree with this. There is a lot of diverse characters already created that aren't used.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Exactly.

Dawn. reign and maybe the next will be fall, but with another name. Hickman usually only stay for years

Been there, done that. Just dont kill characters for shock value
    Last edited by baxer; 11-26-2020 at 06:43 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    When is the "Fall of X" coming? Something about the naming makes Krakoa sound like an Empire already in the past tense.
    Probably Year 3, so 2022 or 2023.

Hickman's usual run lasts around 3 - 4 years; however, this is different because he is the actual head of the entire franchise which is pretty wild.

Does anybody know if this was ever done before where a writer had control of an entire franchise family of books?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Probably Year 3, so 2022 or 2023.

Hickman's usual run lasts around 3 - 4 years; however, this is different because he is the actual head of the entire franchise which is pretty wild.

Does anybody know if this was ever done before where a writer had control of an entire franchise family of books?
    This isn't any different when he had free reign on FF and Avengers. Marvel universe was reset beacause of his storyline