Page 64 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768741141645641064 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Changed my mind to make them look like the original orange ones.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Here it’s green blue stars. - Ignore that.

And Team one is officially team dragonball as we are hunting them. ( Cannot post for real, just a tidbit.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Changed my mind to make them look like the original orange ones.
    *sighs and goes back to edit his edit of edits*

You're just doing this to hurt me, aren't you.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Here it’s green blue stars. - Ignore that.

And Team one is officially team dragonball as we are hunting them. ( Cannot post for real, just a tidbit.)
    Damn skippy.

Leave the actual Dragonball hunting to the professionals, folks.

Inverse Regenesised

Whoops, sorry to bring it to attention then lol. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Damn skippy.

Leave the actual Dragonball hunting to the professionals, folks.

I am on your team and in character what the **** they do. And I got the boat with radar,?-“and driving it. Instead of allowing you to die.

So yeah, we are team mates you weird alien gambler guy.

Incredible Member

Man's romance counter: 1

Astonishing Member

I like how Team Dragonball is like "What the fuck is this shit. Are we being punked?"

I'm going to assume Chou will probably have some idea what it is, but at this moment, I imagine Zaofan, Chaun and Held are /this/ close to playing catch with it.

Trying to figure whether Jack should point out the obvious to Sarada or not.

Think he would let Totama get the first shot.

Astonishing Member

Also, I've been working on fleshing out what the hell the Nevadians are, so here we go. I'll update more in the future.

Nevadians: Once considered a rival to the Saiya-Jin in terms of war potential, they generally followed a different path. Where as the Saiya-Jin path was—and still is—predicated on conquest and war, the Nevadian Path possessed a warrior ethos, but with much less predatory leanings. Conquest for the sake conquest was not particularly considered a worthy pursuit.

As a natural evolution of this, Nevadian culture evolved to be more diplomatic, able to use both Carrot and Stick with their dealings with other cultures, and themselves. Whereas the Saiyan home-world might simply obtain resources via conquest, with no other recourse even considered, a Nevadian planet would prefer to obtain what is desired through trade and negotiation, with battle used as a recourse.

As a species, Nevadians would be considered inferior physically to the Saiyans, or at least, unable to amass physical and spiritual power at the same rate. Although of a notably lower power level, Nevadians have shown a tendency to adapt subconsciously at a rapid rate, their abilities and attacks adjusting constantly, sometimes in mid-battle.

The home planet of the Nevadians, Nevada, is orbited by two moons, Navada, and Samson, both of which have been colonized over time.

Nevada itself is fairly scarce in terms of humanoid life, as result of the inhospitable climate of the planet. Although originally much less 'hostile' in generations past, the planet has grown to be increasingly aggressive and inhospitable towards such things, as time progressed, for reasons unknown. It is for this reason that a large majority of Nevadians descendants are from Navada, the planets moon, or other nearby locations.

During a time in the past, the more docile moons were colonized. Outside of particularly hardy Nevadian-Jin, the home world is mostly used to obtain resources, or as a training ground, or rite of passage for warriors, or those wishing to test their mettle. It was also due to a misunderstanding in regards to the differences between 'Nevada' and 'Navada', that the latter tends to get stuck as the name for the race, among less informed members of the galaxy.

It orbits a single Sun, Solana, and shares the solar system with various planets, many of which are under direct control of Nevada.

Galatic Republic of Nevada: The Goverment of Nevada is democratic, with a supreme representative elected every seven years. There are various governors and senators who oversee the various worlds and countries of the Nevadian empire.

The current Supreme Representative of the G.R.N is Nero Garthin of the Phoenix Tribe.

Nevadian Defense Coalition: Although called a 'defense' coalition, it is in truth the Nevadian army, used for both offensive and defensive means. The name was chosen simply to avoid emphasizing agression. Although it's usual focus is to maintain the borders of Nevadian sovereignty—most notably against Saiyans--, it is not unheard of for incursions into enemy or other territory to pursue interests held vital to Nevada at large.

It can be split into three distinct groups: Homeworld and Planetary Defense, Expansionary and intergalactic protection.

Nevadian Negotiation Corps—A distinct and separate arm of the Nevadian government from it's military, tasked with finding non-violent means to expand Nevadian interests, build alliances, and dissuade enemies through bargaining and negotiation.

Solid Stick Corps: A sub-division of Nevadian Negotation Corps, tasked with dealing with the most implacable, intractable, irrational, and unreasonable of bargaining partners. More often than not, these partners hail from the Saiyan Empire. Although decent negotiators, the majority of the members in this division are known for their bravery, aggression and battle prowess, as opposed to sheer negotiation talent.

Privateers: Independent contractors hired by a sector of the Nevadian Government for various reasons ranging from unofficial enforcement of various Nevadian aims and goals. This can include imports and exports that could be considered politically difficult, raids and attacks on various ships or cities with Nevada turning a blind eye and some level of war capacity that would normally be more readily suppressed without special dispensation.

Merchants Guild: The Intergalactic Trade Guild spans throughout the cosmos, composed of all manner of traders, merchants, salesmen, farmers, etc. Although it is spear headed by the Nevadians, it has no actual ties to the Nevadian government, it's true strength being in the number of members it has, and the influence it carries within it's halls. That being said, since it is an institution with roots in Nevada, it does have some level of support from it's government

Those who are allied with the merchant's guild—be it individuals, or entire star systems—enjoy considerable protection from persecution, even from the more antagonistic races, due to the fact that trading is an almost unavoidable point of life these days, and those who are unceasingly belligerent might have extreme difficulty obtaining resources.
    Last edited by Miburo; 02-19-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

As an aside, I've thought about it, and this is generally how Saiyans and Nevadians get along in my head canon.

...I think Saiyans look at Nevadians, like how Vegeta looks at Gohan. Alright, full of potential, but doing all this wimpy shit.

Conversely, Nevadians sort look at Saiyans are worthy of respect (Warriors recognize Warriors, yo.)but they're just too extreme, and need to get with the times.

....I imagine Nevadians and Namekians would probably be okay with each other.

...No clue about Icers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Trying to figure whether Jack should point out the obvious to Sarada or not.

Think he would let Totama get the first shot.
    Totoma right about now:

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I think this fits better.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada: Why would any saiyan woman allow herself to be defiled by a weakling human?

Totoma: *hands Sarada a Shokugeki no soma tankoban* Read it and you'll understand.

Sarada: *reads* ಠ_ಠ
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Sarada vs Karine.

No items.

Full moon.

Final Destination.