Incredible Member

Default The Kissing Contest!

So I've heard on my other threads and around the internet asking who the biggest players are in comics, with Wolverine generally standing out above the crowd. I thought we'd actually make it a competition! Who has on-panel kisses with the most people?

Since I have a similar thread on Spider-Man, I thought I'd start there. There's a link in that thread to this site...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/spide...kissed-724154/

which indicates that, in 2015 at least, 616 Spider-Man had offically kissed or been kissed by at least 29 women. Since then, he's dated Lian Tang and Mockingbird, but I don't have on-panel confirmation, or specific issues of their first kiss, so I'm not including them just yet...

K contest (1).jpg

Think Wolverine can beat that?

Extraordinary Member

Mia Flores

Also add

Shriek

I'm not aware if he ever kissed Jill

Peter and Sara were getting to the point of being married so they def. kissed and slept together.

Bobbi Morse

They slept as well IIRC when they kissed at the end of the fight w/ Griffin, or it's heavily implied

We haven't seen an On panel kiss w/ Lian Tang but it's heavily implied that they kissed and more so I'd take it.

I think he may have kissed more women than Logan, but Logan has slept w/ more.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-10-2021 at 01:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone know where this is from , it's Slott and nothing came of it IIRc but still Peter does get hit on a lot so he's doing something right

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Mia Flores

Also add

Shriek

I'm not aware if he ever kissed Jill

Peter and Sara were getting to the point of being married so they def. kissed and slept together.

Bobbi Morse

They slept as well IIRC when they kissed at the end of the fight w/ Griffin, or it's heavily implied

We haven't seen an On panel kiss w/ Lian Tang but it's heavily implied that they kissed and more so I'd take it.

I think he may have kissed more women than Logan, but Logan has slept w/ more.
    Do you have issue #s for those? Including for the issue with the "fight with Griffin?"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Do you have issue #s for those? Including for the issue with the "fight with Griffin?"
    I'll have to find them, it'll take time but I'll try to get back to you

Incredible Member

I'm sure Daredevil has kissed half the MU, but as far as issues I'm able to confirm at the moment, I'm only able to think of...

Daredevil #168 - Elektra
    Daredevil v3 #8 - Black Cat

Couldn't even tell you when his first kiss with Karen was.