Page 318 of 410 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

SM/WW toys photography - Rebirth edition (Superboy looks good in the middle like he was their son 😅 ):

"The Supers and the Wonder."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B04RMeSAtMe/

"Superman: I'm glad I didn't miss this. WonderWoman: So am I. Yes this Macallan Fine Oak from @the_macallan is worth the wait!! ...matured in 3 different casks (2 types of sherry and bourbon barrels). It does take time to open up but an absolutely lovely drink that you don’t want to miss for sure!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0tV_uoHbHi/

"My daughter took possession of some of the toys in the "superhero room", as we call it."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jntUQiA6e/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    What I find funny but really worrying is that the attacks have returned now that the old statuos quo has returned, actually been here for some time, and in a more dry and illogical way! In fact some attacks and comments do not correspond to anything that is going on in comics these days.

DC have the multiverse, they can make almost everybody happy, they can make crossovers and everything with the multiverse but they deny to themselves this kind of success and deny to the fans the pleasure of have their heroes living what they want to see!
    DC can but, some who actually should be supporting what they claim they like and what they say every one want are not...they are too bust trying to dictate to DC what to write, how to write and what should exist. And this is unfortunately not helping DC because judging by July's sales chart, by Didio's and Lee's own admission AND the articles regarding AT&T...DC is not doing well for putting all eggs in one basket. Was this directive from the suits for movie synergy? Or DC not recognizing social media is not exactly the best gauge of the fandom or what the market wants and needs? I have no idea. But DC is shaky to say the least. I hope they open their eyes and try actively to do proper market research and also try to have that brave creative flair they did during the 80ties and 90ties where we saw defining stories and gns. Some of which if some of the current fans had their way , they would censor, shout and scream for them to ban it because people have gone pc mad. Which is not the way to deal with art and writing. Look at the books that stand the test of time and is constantly on the GN charts month after month. It says something about their power to be timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW toys photography - Rebirth edition (Superboy looks good in the middle like he was their son �� ):

"The Supers and the Wonder."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B04RMeSAtMe/

]
    Well Jon is black haired and blue eyed and has grown up it seems to look EXACTLY like his dad. If DC wanted should have him shorter and different look and maybe brown hair?? What is Lois real hair color? I really don't know because she at times looks like a black haired white woman with ...I think purple eyes these days...so it is what it is. They made him to be more like father and nothing much of his mom. It's even more evident in the look he has for Legion. His uniform as well isn't all that unique and colors very much the smww tones which is why he could pass for Diana's as well to the people who don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well Jon is black haired and blue eyed and has grown up it seems to look EXACTLY like his dad. If DC wanted should have him shorter and different look and maybe brown hair?? What is Lois real hair color? I really don't know because she at times looks like a black haired white woman with ...I think purple eyes these days...so it is what it is. They made him to be more like father and nothing much of his mom. It's even more evident in the look he has for Legion. His uniform as well isn't all that unique and colors very much the smww tones which is why he could pass for Diana's as well to the people who don't know.
    I saw people thinking he is SM/WW son. No kidding. 😂
    I guess that Rebirth was mostly confusing for casual readers or they just stuck with the relationship that made the news recently: SM/WW. 🤔

I saw people thinking he is SM/WW son. No kidding. ��
    I guess that Rebirth was just confusing for casual readers or they just stuck with the relationship that made the news recently. ��
    Confusing for legit comic fans much less them. And hey this is what toys are for anyway. To play out yr wishes. So if they think he is theirs ...lol...irony.

I am hoping OUR Jonathan wear something more inline with mom and dad like Hunter. I am hoping we see Amazonian and Kryptonian heritage and with Grampa's melding of their logos fingers crossed, we will.

Parents portrayed as SM/WW:

"A family portrait I did last year. It was so much fun to do this!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0nHOgFHSLh/

"To the superheroes in my life, Happy Anniversary. Always and forever will be grateful for all that you do. Love you lots 💙♥️💛 #gift #Superman #WonderWoman #parents"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lPOpiFn4I/

"#wonderwoman #superman #dcfamily"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0eg1h-oBJj/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    One thing I love about Diana, more often in the pre-flashpoint version but also present in new 52, is the fact that she celebrates and honors her culture, that she tries to exchange experiences and teachings with the world of men, pleading for the evolution of both societies together ... unlike Superman who seems to hide everything from Krypton (culture, science, history, legacy). Beside Diana he would have the right incentive to be able to pass on the experiences of his people and thus keep their memory alive and present in the evolution of the Earth. I wonder how many peoples have disappeared from the face of the earth and we will never know because the memory of their existence is gone with their last representative ... only past knowledge, the story told remains alive and keeps these people alive.
    Simply put: Diana loves life. And Clark is suppose to be the same way. Superman is suppose to be be the Man of TOMORROW. The advanced technology of Krypton could help earth. Superman delving into his scientist roots, to actually help find cures, make the world more eco friendly etc. Diana being a woman of nature, communicating with animals etc, she herself delving into science with the technology from Themyscira. There’s so much goodness and rich potential with all of this.

I wonder what is normal? It is normal for the lion to eat meat, for Zebra it is not ... for fish it is normal to breathe underwater, for humans not ... normality is a very restrictive environment... a man who can fly, it is invulnerable and have heat vision will never be normal... he is no longer fits the constraints of general normality... normal would be for him to accept himself as he is and celebrate it.
    This! THIS!!!

I really hate them making Clark a naive , stupid, blinkered loser type just to fit into a back dated role. It is 2019. Not the 70ties. The dude should be sharp and understand and himself be fighting injustice, not just standing by because he does not want to upset his comfy life. I have no idea why this guy is even a reporter. I really don't.
    In 2019, Superman should be some kind of freelance blogger that travels the around the world and to other worlds instead of staying in an outdated setting of a city and a building. Superman/Kal/Clark in 2019, should be a man of confidence and having some swagger.

Well I don't know how they can say it had no impact and yet DC keep putting out SMWW stuff for the general public.
    Right! LOL! 🤔

Confusing for legit comic fans much less them. And hey this is what toys are for anyway. To play out yr wishes. So if they think he is theirs ...lol...irony.
    I think it's fair after Deiasilva's commission about Kal & Diana's Jonathan was passed for a drawing of the other Jon. 🤣

I am hoping OUR Jonathan wear something more inline with mom and dad like Hunter. I am hoping we see Amazonian and Kryptonian heritage and with Grampa's melding of their logos fingers crossed, we will.
    Pretty much what I'd too like to see.

Awwww....those fam pics. Even the pets getting in on the action! I think it is so funny seeing Rebirth SMWW and DCEU SMWW being paired up in fan art and commissioned art. LOLOLOL. So end of the day movies and tv don't make an iota of difference. People just don't care, they like who they like. End of story.

Red Son art.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7179009...search_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7179009...ently_viewed-1

https://www.deviantart.com/mikepizzo...lato-809292667

A little flirty smile from Clark to Diana.

https://www.deviantart.com/zulubean/...50th-803417513

Well, if you follow the current chronology correctly the natural color of her hair will already be mixed with gray ... Lois is certainly past 40 or 45 so her hair is starting to show the first white strands!
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 08-15-2019 at 04:02 PM.

But it's comics, no one really age. And due to retcons, everybody are in their 30s.

But it's comics, no one really age. And due to retcons, everybody are in their 30s.
    Riigggtthhh....and are so human but have kids that jump ages while they stay one age but Diana is problematic because she a meta human. Okaaay then. lol.

It's nice humans get to be meta human at a whim but meta humans get slammed for being meta human.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-15-2019 at 04:02 PM.

Riigggtthhh....and are so human but have kids that jump ages while they stay one age but Diana is problematic because she a meta human. Okaaay then. lol.

It's nice humans get to be meta human at a whim but meta humans get slammed for being meta human.
    Yeah... comic-books and their weird rules... and double standards. 😂

Those retcons has confused a lot of people since nobody knows exactly how old each one is ...
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 08-15-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Yeah... comic-books and their weird rules... and double standards. ��
    Of course. Double standards and selective amnesia. Which is why no one truly is in awe of Superman anymore nor takes Wonder Woman seriously.