Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and his Melanin Friends Mini Series

- T'challa, Sam, and Luke- Street Level Fun
    - T'challa, Blade, and Voodoo- Mystic Monster Fun
    - T'challa, Adam- Sciency worlds finest Fun
    - T'challa, storm, monica- so its not sexist lol
    - T'challa, new Nick Fury, War Machine: idk, nick fury needs help and WM is coming with lol
    - T'challa, Miles, Cloak: The kiddos visit Wakanda
    I really want a Three the Hard Way story featuring T'Challa, Luke, & Sam. Liss was the last one to really use those three, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I really want a Three the Hard Way story featuring T'Challa, Luke, & Sam. Liss was the last one to really use those three, iirc.
    Yeah, Sam was somewhat conspicuously absent from the Crew. He would have been an obvious fit.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, Sam was somewhat conspicuously absent from the Crew. He would have been an obvious fit.
    I think they mentioned sam somewhere saying he can't because he was Captain America or somethign
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Based on the way the plot went, Sam would make more sense than Tchalla. He had no real reason to be there. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Based on the way the plot went, Sam would make more sense than Tchalla. He had no real reason to be there. Lol
    Neither did Eden. Neither did Storm.

But of course, "Blue" is all about Harlem. And Aboriginal Australian Eden is too lol

God that book was bad.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

But of course, "Blue" is all about Harlem. And Aboriginal Australian Eden is too lol

God that book was bad.
    Real question is why is Eden paying Harlem rent? Lol. If I had teleportation range like him, I'd have my own island and port around the world.

I think they mentioned sam somewhere saying he can't because he was Captain America or somethign
    I can buy that argument when the Crew operated in Wakanda. But in Harlem, not so much.

God that book was bad.
    It's marvel though. Almost everyone from aliens to gods operate in the New York area for one reason or another.

I pretty much every black super hero operates in that general are, it's probably not a stretch that some might gravitate towards Harlem.

how Infinity War should have ended

The J-man

You guys have me wondering what a team up of T'challa, Voodoo and Blue Marvel would look like. I'm thinking some Elder god issues could facilitate all three of their skill sets without any one of them taking over too much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    You guys have me wondering what a team up of T'challa, Voodoo and Blue Marvel would look like. I'm thinking some Elder god issues could facilitate all three of their skill sets without any one of them taking over too much.
    An intelligent writer would consider interesting scenarios like this and make them happen.

Coates isn't that kind of writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    how Infinity War should have ended

Thanks Jabare; even at my age I enjoy a good cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If they ever give Ultimates (which had Adam and TChalla) another shot, maybe they can sneak Voodoo in there. Magic is an element they are arguably lacking to some extent.

If they ever give Ultimates (which had Adam and TChalla) another shot, maybe they can sneak Voodoo in there. Magic is an element they are arguably lacking to some extent.
    T'challa may have graduated off Avenger's B squads, saved from being saddled with the responsibility of trying to sell a book featuring D listers and "If we put her in enough books she might sell please god Brie Larson save this character" Carol

But, yeah, the title will come back just ot keep copyright eventually. Too good of a comic book name.

Only way I accept T'challa being saddled with D lister Adam AND someone like Voodoo is with he is given an assist by Thor to sell the book.

T'challa may have graduated off Avenger's B squads, saved from being saddled with the responsibility of trying to sell a book featuring D listers and "If we put her in enough books she might sell please god Brie Larson save this character" Carol

But, yeah, the title will come back just ot keep copyright eventually. Too good of a comic book name.

Only way I accept T'challa being saddled with D lister Adam AND someone like Voodoo is with he is given an assist by Thor to sell the book.
    A fair amount of Avengers have done double duty as far as being in he main eventers team while being in a satellite book. Heck. almost half the original Uncanny Avengers team were also on Hickmans main team. So I'd very much support T'Challa being in the Ultimates, as long as he was still on the main Avengers team too. Course, you can argue it's a bit redundant... but hey, I'll take him in another book. The more the better (for me at least).