Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Today's episode of Titans was better than last week, kinda on par with episodes 1 and 2.
    Last edited by Drako; 08-26-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Titans are starting to get my interest again but I would like to see the Team Titans along with the Atom''s Teen Titans plus it mightr not hurt to get young heroes from alternate universes like Rocket, Grunge and or Sublime from Gen 13 & DV8. just saying.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Titans are starting to get my interest again but I would like to see the Team Titans along with the Atom''s Teen Titans plus it mightr not hurt to get young heroes from alternate universes like Rocket, Grunge and or Sublime from Gen 13 & DV8. just saying.
    I wouldn't mind a Team Titans revival, the current Teen Titans are sort of incompetent and the Titans are busy playing at being teachers/ getting sidelined, so some team has to step up and fight crime.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think that we're gonna be getting a book about the main Titans. Mike Norton, an artist, was doing research on the last Titans volume recently.

Meanwhile Teen Titans Academy is going to continue as it is while they look for a new writer. Sheridan said he was only on for twelve issues but was asked to stay a while longer to find a replacement.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Untitled View Post
    Sheridan officially confirmed that Dane was indeed created by him and Rafa. The absurd fool who made up the "Dane Constantine" lie was just trying to waste everyone's time as expected. They wouldn't even give me proof when I asked for it several times.
    The wiki page was fixed a couple of days ago.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Dane_(Pri...action=history
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Winter? Ironically considering her ice powers, her name is actually Summer (it's her real name, not a codename).
    After looking at my previous post, my bad I thought her name was Winter because I was thinking of the Endless Winter where she made her debut in the Teen Titans tie-in issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I think that we're gonna be getting a book about the main Titans. Mike Norton, an artist, was doing research on the last Titans volume recently.

Meanwhile Teen Titans Academy is going to continue as it is while they look for a new writer. Sheridan said he was only on for twelve issues but was asked to stay a while longer to find a replacement.
    The Titans brand does need a second book which focuses on the main Titans. The Teen Titans could either join with the main Titans just like in the live-action tv series where the team was a mix of slightly older and teen heroes or have a book of their own again because soo far the TT line-up looks solid.
    Last edited by Incognito; 08-26-2021 at 03:15 PM.

The field team needs some additions if they get a book of their own. Crush left, so right now it's just Bunker, Red Arrow, Roundhouse, Kid Flash, and Jakeem Thunder.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

The field team needs some additions if they get a book of their own. Crush left, so right now it's just Bunker, Red Arrow, Roundhouse, Kid Flash, and Jakeem Thunder.
    That's an interesting group. Could they get Cassie, Tim and Conner? Maybe try Thunder and Lighting? Star girl, Cassandra Cain could be an option, Empress could come back, New version of Secret, Jinny Hex, Zackary Zartar, Wonder twins, one of the Marvel kids, Airwave, Arrowette, Re do Argent, Kalrion "Bum Bum Bum" the witchboy, Wild Cat's son, or Red Tornado's grand daughter Twister. Etc.

Edit = Oh idea bring back Danny Chase. That could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    That's an interesting group. Could they get Cassie, Tim and Conner? Maybe try Thunder and Lighting? Star girl, Cassandra Cain could be an option, Empress could come back, New version of Secret, Jinny Hex, Zackary Zartar, Wonder twins, one of the Marvel kids, Airwave, Arrowette, Re do Argent, Kalrion "Bum Bum Bum" the witchboy, Wild Cat's son, or Red Tornado's grand daughter Twister. Etc.

that brought me back, i loved young justice!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post

No need for a new version of Secret. She cameoed in Stargirl's Spring Break Special, apparently she's got her powers back and is hanging out with golden age sidekicks!

Red Tornado's granddaughter (from the JSA) is called Cyclone, not Twister. And I feel like if they used her, they'd need to use Stargirl too, as they're best friends. But Courtney of course is busy, as she's meant to be getting a solo book soon (as announced in the aforementioned special).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-27-2021 at 03:13 PM.

This season is pretty weak. All I see is Batman people.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Yes but The Scarecrow is simply amazing so far.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member

They need a female
    Argent?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    In comparison to last season it’s good
    Yes it be a promo Gotham knights show
    Since I only really care about Dick Jason Tim’s and Babs

When did jakeem thunder join? And when did bunker come back?