Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    What the **** lmao
    So thor just gives him up to loki, and he knows its gonna be some sick **** and just.... lets it happen?

Im out.
    I also thought it was intentionally a bit too cruel

King Thor and his Avengers pals about to get smashed by Hulk and Harpy in the next chapter of Immortal Hulk.

I cannot wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    King Thor and his Avengers pals about to get smashed by Hulk and Harpy in the next chapter of Immortal Hulk.

I cannot wait!!!
    I also heard Thor comes off kind of bad for instigating a fight.

And JaneThor is in the latest issue of Double Trouble...I hope that went well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

He was supposed to just talk and instead just hit him with a hammer lol

For a continuity buff like Ewing, it was rather odd all around TBH. You send Thor to... talk? when Shulk is right there? Thor would be like the worst person for T'challa to send lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Thor comes off as a jerk but it makes sense in context, not only is he holding a grudge because Hulk beat him in issue 7, but also Ewing established that people around Hulk tend to become more violent and aggressive.

Double Trouble is non-canon but Thor and Jane Thor have an arm wrestling match and it goes about exactly as you think it would...

dunno.

I didn't read it but apparently he threw his hammer with lightning at Hulk while mortals were in the bar.

also, he attacked him instead of talking first.

if you think JaneThor beating Thor at arm wrestling with ease is well then sure.

then again, I think it's young Thor so I guess she should be much stronger than him.

but that comic is more cartoony like so most likely not canon.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    if you think JaneThor beating Thor at arm wrestling with ease is well then sure.

then again, I think it's young Thor so I guess she should be much stronger than him.

but that comic is more cartoony like so most likely not canon.
    It would be more surprising if Thor actually beat Jane at something .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He was supposed to just talk and instead just hit him with a hammer lol

For a continuity buff like Ewing, it was rather odd all around TBH. You send Thor to... talk? when Shulk is right there? Thor would be like the worst person for T'challa to send lol
    Yea that was obviously forced just so they would have a fight... I mean if you are gonna send someone to talk you either send Jen(well in her human form since she still talks like Savage Hulk in her Hulk form for no reason) or Captain America... But i imagine they wanted to do that but Thor stopped them and insisted he go in to "talk" and well who was gonna stop him...

It would be more surprising if Thor actually beat Jane at something .
    drinking more alcohol count?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    drinking more alcohol count?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron had wrote her drinking him under the table .

Quote Originally Posted by pugbuddy View Post

The idea that Don Blake is Thor's brother, as opposed to just an artificial creation of Odin's to teach Thor humility, is new to me. I'm not sure this has really ever been said before. I actually liked the ending given to Blake by Fraction: allowing the Mares to craft a dream for him to live in. It was an elegant way to end the character (Fraction had some good ideas but his execution and character development was beyond horrible in most cases). He should have stayed there, IMHO.
    The Mares dream world would have been better, but Cates must have ignored that to give us this dystopian Don Blake tragedy, which was unexpected and not palatable. What happened to Don Blake was like a Dorian Gray horror story.
    Last edited by jackolover; 05-17-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Cause writers keep trying to screw up sky gods to be more like regular people. Probably because they have no imagination to conceive how a being who is thousands of years old would potentially perceive the things we view as "normal."
    There is that. But this was a mighty screw-up of the sky gods using the channeling of what you would call an innocent, Don Blake. But, we are talking sky gods after all. Odin may not have a good handle on what it is to be human.

However, even if Odin is a clutz about these things, (like making a human representative out of Thor), Odin must have had some point in doing that, and being a Midgardian must have had some redeeming features, or Odin wouldn’t have done it. Then, Odin commences to disassociate himself from any responsibility about it? Thor must be pissed he was turned into a lowly Midgardian now, if his dad doesn’t consider the Don Blake persona “all that” anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    SUMMARY OF THE LATEST ISSUE

I won’t have him killed, he is my brother, he deserves to live, I feel sympathy for him because he is a monster but a monster without choice, for this very reason I will not give him any choice and hand him to Loki for meaningless torture also I’m gonna make him god of lies forcing the role upon him just like it was done with Loki, ALL THIS FOR REASONS!
    P.s. **** odin the all-loser
    Nicely put.
    Last edited by jackolover; 05-17-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Ultimate Member

Is there a reason Thor can’t use the Odin force like his father?

Since the Jurgens run, it just seems that Thor with Odin force is just regular Thor that hits a little harder.

The last time he did anything major with the Odin force was recreate Asgard on Earth and that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Is there a reason Thor can’t use the Odin force like his father?

Since the Jurgens run, it just seems that Thor with Odin force is just regular Thor that hits a little harder.

The last time he did anything major with the Odin force was recreate Asgard on Earth and that was a long time ago.
    My feeling is Thor is still just a kid, as sad as that is. To my mind, Thor hasn’t had to alter reality after his brother destroyed all of Midgard with his bevy henchmen, like Odin, who had to start everything over by destroying all man. Thor really hasn’t had to operate at that level yet. For that to happen, Thor would have to let go of the Avengers, and be a sky father. That means making the life changing decisions dealing with the 10 worlds in his orbit of influence. Not involved with Earths politics like he is now.