Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    So far no on that. Chapter 26 brought back one bigger character, and one minor character Creed has murdered. But nothing on Birdy
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...cap-Discussion

And given the time limit with there only being one chapter left, there's probably not gonna be much time spent on former victims of Creed. It's a great idea, but cut short due to the cancellation.

It's already debated on whether Pak can get the current cast wrapped up now, without rushing through stuff. We kinda seem to be in fast-forward mode. lol
    Ugh. That’s s bit of a letdown. I’ve been enjoying this book more since Creed took over.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Ugh. That’s s bit of a letdown. I’ve been enjoying this book more since Creed took over.
    Warpath & Mary Sue Logan leaving was definitely for the best. I was tired of both by the end.

The chapters have been pretty enjoyable since issue 22. My only gripe is there's too much Mystique. I mention it the chapter 26 thread. Monet is here, yet Creed's bond with Mystique has gotten more focus & attention overall, which is a bummer for me. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-03-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Warpath & Mary Sue Logan leaving was definitely for the best. I was tired of both by the end.

The chapters have been pretty enjoyable since issue 22. My only gripe is there's too much Mystique. I mention it the chapter 26 thread. Monet is here, yet Creed's bond with Mystique has gotten more focus & attention overall, which is a bummer for me. lol
    I haven’t picked up the most recent issue yet, but agreed. Mystique being added was the most mmmm for me, but if she’s not played up as the duplicitous bitch that she is, then I’ll be thoroughly disappointed.

I hope we’ll get a Freedom Force/X-Factor government mutant team mini/ongoing out of this, while adding a few other villainous mutants to it. Like maybe Gorgeous George or Ruckus.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com