Page 103 of 945 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Why would that be better?

I personally wouldn't be a fan of it.
    It makes getting your new hero more exciting and it gives you goals. If you have unlimited or a lot of gold, you can just get any hero of your choosing which is fine and cool, but if you had a system where you are rewarded with better heroes as you play more, that would give you more incentive to play more and show off your hard-worked heroes.

Cuz let's face it...a person that's level 100 can have a hero as good as a person with level 1000. What's your goal then? It's fun to play missions, but after while... you're left with nothing to work at. This new achievement system should address this issue.

For instance, I worked really hard to get MODOK... invested a lot of time... if he was just buyable, I wouldn't even consider to buy him.
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    SHSO Name: Catching Spirit Fang

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

The site came up and went back down.

Saw 99 dollar gold sale for 11,000 gold, GOLD ULTRON and 30+XP bonus.

and the shield jr subs are on sale like they were on boxing day.

Also, 4x fractals gain for shield members.

I'm glad I waited to buy some gold.

The other Gold options give out potions, boosts and heroic boxes with heroes.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

WOW!

Heros and Mystery Boxes are a lot cheaper now!

All boxes are now on sale for 45 gold and 450 fractals!

Thanks Gaz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    WOW!

Heros and Mystery Boxes are a lot cheaper now!

All boxes are now on sale for 45 gold and 450 fractals!

Thanks Gaz!!!
    You can get into the game? I DL'd the new files but I'm getting the wolverine cut some wires error when trying to launch the game.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

here are the gold deals:

save.jpg

Ugh...just noticed that now you can only buy fractals with gold, not silver. What was I thinking....I should I have converted all of my silver to fractals before the update!

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    Fortunately, I got help from two other people just this morning! lol. I forgot there names, but thanks! I just got MODOK just in time...I guess.. I can't thank you enough for helping me achieve 3 of those missions. Also thanks to Roaming Lion Colossus for helping me with the Iron Man, Spider Man, Hulk, and Wolverine achievements.
    Oh good! I'd feel really bad if you worked so hard and missed it by two missions.

...I just bought gold Ultron. Sure. I make good life choices.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

awesome, can't wait for the game to finish downloading so I can go in

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    You can get into the game? I DL'd the new files but I'm getting the wolverine cut some wires error when trying to launch the game.
    Yes, I was in game until I just signed out a couple minutes ago. Then, after seeing your post, I tried logging in again....Wolvie cutting the wires =(

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir
    Ugh...just noticed that now you can only buy fractals with gold, not silver. What was I thinking....I should I have converted all of my silver to fractals before the update!
    I almost did that, too. But I was afraid if I did, they'd release a bunch of silver heroes. Never thought they'd up it to gold, though. Just thought the conversion might disappear. Guess I'm gonna have a lot of useless currency. OTL
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

getting the wolverine error now too, probably cause too many people are logging in all at once.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Nuts, I'm at work now and I feel like tearing my hair with envy at you guys able to log in and see all the spanking new updates. I have to wait at least 8 hours before I'm home.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I don't think you have to worry about that, I don't think anyone is getting in right now.

Glad I got my gold from the wheel before the update.

https://www.heroup.com/2014/06/biggest-update-ever/

Hang on to your hats, Squaddies! Today we unleash the biggest update to Super Hero Squad Online since we first launched 3 years ago!

There’s a lot of stuff in here, so let’s jump right in!

First, we have completely changed how you earn currency in SHSO. Gold is still Gold and you can buy it on the website, but we’ve released smaller (and larger!) Gold packages to give you more choices. The larger packages also come with exclusive items like the Sidekick Box (also gives a Sidekick!), the Rare Hero Box (always gives out a Mystery Box Hero like Thanos or Agent Coulson!) and the super-rare Au Ultron!

You can now earn Fractals from nearly everything in the game (grabbing Tokens, catching Robbers, bopping Troublebots, etc). We’ve increased the number of Fractals you earn from Missions, and you can now spend Fractals in the Shop! Almost everything in SHSO is now available for purchase with Fractals, meaning that the longer you play, the more Heroes you can buy!

We’ve totally revamped the Shop. We gave it a brand new look and feel, more categories, and added the ability to search a category for whatever you need. Every Hero in the game now has ability icons so you can see at a glance if a Hero fights hand-to-hand, or if they can fly, teleport, heal others, and more! Missions have new icons as well to tell you about how long the mission takes to complete, and whether it is a Crisis mission or if it is a Survival mission. (Coming soon – information on what Crafting Items can be found in a given Mission!)

We’ve slashed the prices of everything in the game so the Gold you buy goes further! Heroes can now be bought for 500g or less (or for Fractals!), Sidekicks are now 300g or less, Mystery Boxes are all 50g, head into the new Shop and check it all out!

We simplified how you move around the game. The two “wheels” in the lower right and left corners of the game are gone and replaced with a new Global Nav in the upper right corner. Get one-click access to every feature in the game and even check out your Gold and Fractal levels whenever you want! The new Global Nav also includes your current Hero’s abilities (like if they can fly, teleport, double-jump, etc) in addition to any abilities your Hero has because of their Sidekick.

But wait! We aren’t done! Achievements are here! Now you can earn Fractals, Titles, Heroes (like MODOK!) and Medallions just by doing the things you like doing! Everyone starts out on the new Destiny Achievements, check out the lower right corner of your game to see what your next task is. Earn a ton of Fractals right away by completing those Achievements and get a walkthrough of all the new content in the game! Open up your Achievements window (using the new Global Nav!) to check out and track more Achievements. Not sure how to complete a particular Achievement? Check out the Help button on the trackers in the lower right corner of your screen to get more information. Want more information on the Achievements, check out our last Dev Blog which has all the details!

There are also new things to do in Super Hero City! Keep an eye out for the rare Golden Fractal, worth 10 times as much as a regular Fractal. Every Hero in your squad can find one each day, but it only appears in one zone for that Hero. If your Iron Man can’t find his Golden Fractal in the Daily Bugle, try hunting in Baxter Plaza, Asgard, or Villainville! You should also watch out for Impossible Man. He’s trying to sneak into the city by hiding inside ordinary objects like fire hydrants and benches, but he leaves behind a tell-tale cloud of multicolored smoke. Poke the things he hides in to scare him off and earn Fractals and XP! If you scare him off 5 times with a single Hero he’s got a surprise for you!

To simplify the number of things you need to keep track of (and because Fractals are so awesome) we’ve removed Tickets and Silver from the game completely. Having 4 different kinds of ‘money’ to track just wasn’t fun. This also means that the Prize Wheels have been removed from all zones in the game. If you had saved up a bunch of Tickets or Silver don’t worry, we converted them all over to Fractals so you should have a bunch of Fractals waiting for you to spend. We also removed the bonus you get for logging in every day in a row because then if you missed a day it all reset and everyone felt sad L We replaced it with a new daily reward where every day you log in you have a chance to win Fractals, Potions, and even free Mystery Boxes! Log in each day for a new prize, but don’t worry if you miss a day.

Finally, check out the new My Heroes screen. We combined the Hero Chooser with the Hero Information windows so now you can check out all the Heroes in your squad, get information on all their vital stats like Health, Powers, etc from one screen, or choose a new Hero to play.

All this and more awaits you in Super Hero Squad Online! See you in game!

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I converted 200K + last week
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Oh good! I'd feel really bad if you worked so hard and missed it by two missions.

...I just bought gold Ultron. Sure. I make good life choices.
    Yeah, I was very lucky lol. Hmmm. I'm going to wait to see if you can actually get Golden Ultron in the game before I consider it lol. I don't have much heroes I REALLY need to buy with 11,000 gold atm, but who knows what the new achievement system will entail. It's funny that I spent almost as much as him to get regular Ultron.

the 12 month membership on the the other hand, is very tempting...64 bucks gets me giganto and iron spider and 12 months of double vibranium goodness.

WOW JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHANGES LOL!!!

NO MORE SILVER AND TICKETS...
    Last edited by starshapedgummy; 06-25-2014 at 05:49 PM.