Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

You guys seriously need to check this game out!!! The next update adds Jubilee, Bishop, and Iceman. I just downloaded it last week, and it reminds me of X-Men Legends! Storylines, tons of game modes, is fairly easy to acquire new characters... awesome 3D models of the heroes. You control where they move and what abilities they hit with... and upgrade them each so they get stronger and unlock more powerful abilities. They also have various unlockable costumes that change what moves they can have.

FC842770-0322-4846-B99E-DCA3DED3301D.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    You guys seriously need to check this game out!!! The next update adds Jubilee, Bishop, and Iceman. I just downloaded it last week, and it reminds me of X-Men Legends! Storylines, tons of game modes, is fairly easy to acquire new characters... awesome 3D models of the heroes. You control where they move and what abilities they hit with... and upgrade them each so they get stronger and unlock more powerful abilities. They also have various unlockable costumes that change what moves they can have.

I'm so excited for them to be in it I want Jubes so bad.

Astonishing Member

I want to. I tried to get it on my tablet but it's not available for Amazon Fire. And I don't want to add another potentially massive game to my iphone because I'm running low on storage space as it is.

Here's a video of them... found it on the offical forum of Marvel Future Fight:

Watch "[MARVEL Future Fight] X-Men Disassembled?" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/NqMZU3yNhoY
    Last edited by Psyrin; 05-27-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Hope they tie in her vampire powers as a uniform later down the line, some of these X characters get left out for years without uniforms. I can see it happening to Bishop and Warpath especially.

Hoping Jubilee isn't the premium character.

Jubilee: Normal
    Iceman: Premium
    Bishop: D-Rift

BANNED

Does Jubilee get a bump in interest anytime July 4th comes around?

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Does Jubilee get a bump in interest anytime July 4th comes around?
    Yes, but mostly in the cosplay realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Talking Happy 30th Anniversary 616 Jubilation Lee aka Jubilee!!! 1989-2019

Uncanny X-Men #244 May 1989
    "Ladies' Night!"
    In the Hollywood Mall in Los Angeles a young teenager calling herself Jubilee uses
    her mutant powers to generate light and small fireworks to entertain mall patrons for money.
    The mall security notices the young performer and attempts to apprehend her.

After an unsuccessful attempt, they decide to call a group of mutant hunters called the "M-Squad" to solve the problem for them.
    In Australia, Rogue causes friction with her teammates because of her rage at sharing a mind with Carol Danvers.
    Carol is forced to resume control when the tension rises to a breaking point.
    Dazzler suggests that tensions could be eased with some fun and shopping.
    Gateway transports Storm, Rogue, Psylocke and Dazzler to the Hollywood Mall in LA where they are noticed by the young Jubilee.

After a few hours of shopping the group notices the commotion of the arriving M-Squad.
    After dispatching the Squad, and their Inferno enhanced equipment, the four X-ladies return through Gateway's portal,

unaware that the young Jubilee has followed them.

NOTE: first appearance of Jubilee.

Story by Chris Claremont. Art by Marc Silvestri and Dan Green.

BANNED

Wish there were more marvel comics showcasing the comicbook character Jubilee's acrobatic moves

Jubilee is super fun in this game! I had a 6-star upgrade and used it on her....fun!!
    Now back to the long, long road to getting Psylocke.

Astonishing Member

The Warp Zone uploaded a sketch today about the X-Men meeting with a Disney executive to try and get into the MCU. It's probably not the meeting the X-Men wanted, but you're going to love the solution they come to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o952kUxFXzo

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    The Warp Zone uploaded a sketch today about the X-Men meeting with a Disney executive to try and get into the MCU. It's probably not the meeting the X-Men wanted, but you're going to love the solution they come to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o952kUxFXzo
    Hilarious. And also a very Disney solution.

But speaking as a Newfie, I have NEVER ridden a moose on Boxing Day. That’s a Michaelmas tradition, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

LMAO! When Cyke started to cry and kept saying "ow", that was too funny!

Lol, man that would be great, Jubilee being part of the MCU...hopefully they include her...by the way found another Marvel Moba game called Marvel Super Wars, guess who is added?
    Watch "Jubilee | New Hero | MARVEL Super War" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/jGMDtts8Agw