Page 248 of 826 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 12380

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It took 40+ years folks but we finally saw a Rocky situation play out in boxing last night. Andy Ruiz was a 25-1 underdog , was a late substitute , didn't have the physical body as someone joked he was kinda flabby ...well he beat Anthony Johnson.

I kinda wish Ruiz if he had a wife and girlfriend would have grabbed the mic and yelled....'I...DIIIIID IIIITT !!"
    I dont watch boxing.. but dude jyst mentally quit/break at the end or what??
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I dont watch boxing.. but dude jyst mentally quit/break at the end or what??
    Johnson post fight claims that the head shot he took , to the top/side knocked him woozy the entire fight. He wasn't the same after it. He may have suffered a concussion and never realized it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Johnson post fight claims that the head shot he took , to the top/side knocked him woozy the entire fight. He wasn't the same after it. He may have suffered a concussion and never realized it.
    That Ruiz guy is deceptively fast.

Extraordinary Member

I have not followed sports is a long time. I'm just now hearing about the Drake curse.

Funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    That Ruiz guy is deceptively fast.
    While I haven't seen a whole lot of that fight, one thing really stuck out to me in what I have seen.

I believe the fight was called in the seventh round? Take a look at Ruiz's opponent. That guy is obviously winded. If you are breathing heavy seven rounds into a ten or twelve round fight, it might just be a matter of time.

I wonder how much carrying the extra weight that Ruiz was leaning on him with throughout the fight might have taken it out of him to the point where he was going to wind up a sitting duck.

So, Lil Nas X. To my 5 year old, that **** is her jam right now, in that corny kid way. We finally sat through the video yesterday, before the wife came home of course, cause in her mind everything is 'Trap Music' (as if it's a brand) and that's a whole notha battle I wage. Tbh, for an industry plant, the video is funny and the song slaps so... I see things in Hip-Hop through an exploitative marketing lens more, now that I'm going on 30 years into it. Not saying the thrill is gone but... kinda? It is better than Rappin' Duke from way back in the day, which was kind of a 'this music will never last diss' imo, I mean Rodney Dangerfield had a rap LP at the time. As long as Kool Moe Dee's Wild Wild West is still the top of the pop and continues to bump during old school mixes on the weekend and during cookout's, I feel I'm good.

I hope that young brotha has some sort of a backup plan tho.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

It took 40+ years folks but we finally saw a Rocky situation play out in boxing last night. Andy Ruiz was a 25-1 underdog , was a late substitute , didn't have the physical body as someone joked he was kinda flabby ...well he beat Anthony Johnson.

I kinda wish Ruiz if he had a wife and girlfriend would have grabbed the mic and yelled....'I...DIIIIID IIIITT !!"
    It was crazy.

Anyone listen to that new album El Capo by Dipset's Jim Jones? Sounds like something plucked straight out of 2004. Got features from guys like Fabolous and Fat Joe. It's like one big throwback East Coast party. Production by Heatmakerz and it's surprisingly enjoyable. It's funny because Diplomats' lyrical heavyweights were always Cam and Santana; who even was listening for Jim Jones?? He somehow turned into the group's dark horse.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Netflix’s When They See Us ignites calls to reopen cases led by Central Park Five prosecutor

https://www.thefader.com/2019/06/03/...s-book-boycott

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    So, Lil Nas X. To my 5 year old, that **** is her jam right now, in that corny kid way. We finally sat through the video yesterday, before the wife came home of course, cause in her mind everything is 'Trap Music' (as if it's a brand) and that's a whole notha battle I wage. Tbh, for an industry plant, the video is funny and the song slaps so... I see things in Hip-Hop through an exploitative marketing lens more, now that I'm going on 30 years into it. Not saying the thrill is gone but... kinda? It is better than Rappin' Duke from way back in the day, which was kind of a 'this music will never last diss' imo, I mean Rodney Dangerfield had a rap LP at the time. As long as Kool Moe Dee's Wild Wild West is still the top of the pop and continues to bump during old school mixes on the weekend and during cookout's, I feel I'm good.

I hope that young brotha has some sort of a backup plan tho.
    ha my buddy worked as a sub at the school he went to said he was a good very respectful kid
    I read he paid 15 Dollars for his beat and now his song is being used by Wrangler and in various ads ... hopefully he has some good people looking after his $$ tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Anyone listen to that new album El Capo by Dipset's Jim Jones? Sounds like something plucked straight out of 2004. Got features from guys like Fabolous and Fat Joe. It's like one big throwback East Coast party. Production by Heatmakerz and it's surprisingly enjoyable. It's funny because Diplomats' lyrical heavyweights were always Cam and Santana; who even was listening for Jim Jones?? He somehow turned into the group's dark horse.
    I'll have to check it out. I NEVER really like Cam though. His whole vibe is way too cocky for how wack his flow is.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/chi...t-a-1835294285

Chicago Releases Jussie Smollett 911 Tapes: ‘They Put a Noose Around His Neck’

Beyonce's fans have been sending death threats to Nicole Lacob.

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/0...te-in-her-name

How can people be so invested in that ****?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    How can people be so invested in that ****?
    Social media makes you feel connected to everybody and people also like to live through other people.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8