Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    Maxima by MC Wyman...

Damn that’s gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of giving me Danny Trejo vibes.

Pure strength and beauty!
    He should, Ward explicitly says Trejo was the face model for that Lobo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Maxima by MC Wyman...

This is the Maxima I want to see in comics, not the knock-off from Supergirl (nothing against the writer or story...but that just wasn't Max.) I can only imagine how amazing she would look drawn by Jamal Campbell!

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Red Cloud and Ultra-Humanite spotted! I would love to see Williamson have Red Cloud restore her secret identity in the same way that Clark get his restored, and then she goes back to the Daily Planet. A supervillain working at the Planet and using it for the same reasons as Clark, just for evil, was such a great concept that Bendis didn’t do much with because of Clark outing himself. You could have a lot of fun with Supes and Cloud working alongside each other and trying to keep their secrets from each other.

Humanite would be a good addition to the mad scientist group that Williamson has created.

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Those cyborg gains are no joke
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It's kind of funny how all the Superman villains share the same cellblock .
    Cyborg/Bodyguard/Assistants need to keep up .

I got a laugh out of Clark going “I don’t need to listen to your heartbeat to know you’re lying Mercy, you work for Lex!”

If Williamson plans on exploring the years Lex spent in Metropolis before Superman showed up, I hope he intends to give us Mercy’s origin story too. How Lex came to recruit her and why she’s so loyal to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Red Cloud and Ultra-Humanite spotted! I would love to see Williamson have Red Cloud restore her secret identity in the same way that Clark get his restored, and then she goes back to the Daily Planet. A supervillain working at the Planet and using it for the same reasons as Clark, just for evil, was such a great concept that Bendis didn’t do much with because of Clark outing himself. You could have a lot of fun with Supes and Cloud working alongside each other and trying to keep their secrets from each other.

Humanite would be a good addition to the mad scientist group that Williamson has created.

Those cyborg gains are no joke
    Red Cloud, cool! Was a fan of that character and hoping to see more in the new Metropolis setting. Exciting to think of what Campbell could do visually as well.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

It's kind of funny how all the Superman villains share the same cellblock .

Cyborg/Bodyguard/Assistants need to keep up .
    Lol. Kinda like the cell block for royal prisoners only used by those diabolical Spaceballs.

Ultra-Humanite? I though he was free.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Kind of giving me Danny Trejo vibes.
    Lol, was gonna say the same thing. Machete Lobo.
    Now there was a casting nobody ever thought about.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Maxima by MC Wyman...

Pure strength and beauty!
    Hell yes, Maxima, the one and only.

Mercy Graves also looked badass fighting Parasites.

Superman 002 (2023) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)-010.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Ultra-Humanite? I though he was free.
    I think he was in Monkey Prince, but we can assume he got nabbed at some point in between now and then.

I think he was in Monkey Prince, but we can assume he got nabbed at some point in between now and then.
    Yes he's Monkey Prince adopted grandfather. At the end of Monkey Prince he basically a bunch of back up bodies. It a spectacular spider-man Mysterio situation where his Gorilla body has been "confinscated" his human form is having family dinner
    22.jpg

there also the fact that we saw Ultra-Huminite in prison in Jon book

From the Dave Wielgosz/Riley Rossomo Legion of Bloom anthology:

Guess this is his final work at DC for now since he left editorial to purse writing. If he succeeds as a writer I would like to see him do more Superman later on. His various one off issues of Superman in that digital Man of Tomorrow series and anthologies has been pretty consistently entertaining.