Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

For sure:
    SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #3 and VENOM #11.

Maybe:
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #15
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #16
    FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #3

And the solicitations of the "new marvel event" from SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #46 is way funny.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ana was used in an All-New Inhumans arc but otherwise I agree it doesn't seem like there's much interest in the wider Kraven family past Kraven and Chameleon (for obvious reasons).
    Probably because they all died at the end of Grim Hunt. Kraven killed Sasha, mercy-killed Vladimir/Grim Hunter (as he'd devolved into some kind of bestial creature), and then had Ana and Alyosha fight each other to the death . . . which Ana won.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Probably because they all died at the end of Grim Hunt. Kraven killed Sasha, mercy-killed Vladimir/Grim Hunter (as he'd devolved into some kind of bestial creature), and then had Ana and Alyosha fight each other to the death . . . which Ana won.
    They really need to undo all that -- I thought the idea of Kraven as the patriarch of this insane family held a lot of promise.

I loved Grim Hunter coming back as a werebeast thingy.

-Pav, who likes the Kravens more than the Inheritors...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    They really need to undo all that -- I thought the idea of Kraven as the patriarch of this insane family held a lot of promise.

Multiversal Kraven family? Sounds better to me, and considering the Kravens also channeled totemic forces, albeit through blood sacrifice, to bring back Vladimir and Sergei . . .

They should resurrect Mattie Franklin again if they do that - she'd want revenge. She got killed along with Madame Web, and Arana and Kaine came close to biting it too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post

I think it's an idea that would depend a lot on the execution and whether there was a writer who was willing to dedicate page space to a Kravinoff family dynamic and what that would mean for Spider-Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Multiversal Kraven family? Sounds better to me, and considering the Kravens also channeled totemic forces, albeit through blood sacrifice, to bring back Vladimir and Sergei . . .
    Just makes them sound like discount Inheritors .

(low-key I'm not really a big fan when any idea Spider-Man related just immediately jumps into something to do with the Multiverse).

if there's ever another Dark Avengers, I humbly submit the idea of Kraven being the "Dark Black Panther."

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They should resurrect Mattie Franklin again if they do that - she'd want revenge. She got killed along with Madame Web, and Arana and Kaine came close to biting it too.
    For real this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's an idea that would depend a lot on the execution and whether there was a writer who was willing to dedicate page space to a Kravinoff family dynamic and what that would mean for Spider-Man.

Just makes them sound like discount Inheritors .

(low-key I'm not really a big fan when any idea Spider-Man related just immediately jumps into something to do with the Multiverse).
    I can see your reasoning, but I've loved Spider-Man and the Multiverse ever since TAS's finale Spider Wars, mostly since looking back on it now, I can appreciate it more as a story that was ultimately about who Peter Parker/Spider-Man is at his core. That, and recognizing all the Spider-Man story arcs the A/U Spider-Men hailed from.