View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1591

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I dislike the notion than the most important thing for Jean is hook up with someone, old or new, one or many.
    that just isn't what the character is about, or what should define her.
    not is such a dramatic development, it is just there.
    I like to thing she has more worth than just that.
    Romance is an integral part of everyone’s life. So she can date around.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I’m 12 y/o
    No way, really?

No way, really?
    Naah, I’m messing with you. I’d be a disturbed 12 y/o innit

Romance is an integral part of everyone’s life. So she can date around.
    I'm not saying she shouldn't. I just think that for every character. I don't think that if for example Kitty hooked up with X guy that is the most important thing or the greatest development.
    I think all the love drama just wastes character time. When they break up Kitty and X for Kitty and Y (and that will happen) everything should have been for nothing and Kitty would still be the same character. Except each relationship will worth less.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-22-2019 at 08:16 AM.

My bad!

Jean needs a new love interest! I nominate Dr Strange
    I like Dr Strange, he just lived something very similar to Jean. Buuuut different franchises, now that x-men are even more mutant militant I don't see it happening

Naah, I’m messing with you. I’d be a disturbed 12 y/o innit
    I think you are on your early twenties.

I'm not saying she shouldn't. I just think that for every character. I don't think that if for example Kitty hooked up with X guy that is the most important thing or the greatest development.
    I think all the love drama just waste character time. When they break up Kitty and X for Kitty and Y everything should have been for nothing and Kitty would still be the same character.
    You know what makes me so sad is that rooftop scene with Illyana and Kitty. To me the subtext was right there because of the long history between the two characters. I am not sure if the artist and the writer weren't entirely on the same page but it really felt looking at that scene that Illyana has really intense feelings for Kitty. I wish they would just let it happen. These three girls have been in the hands of so many writers and there are so many hints put in the books, just have the courage to write the actual story instead of queer baiting all the time. Having Rachel fall down on her bed in tears after she found out Kitty and Piotr were back together and Kitty was moving out of their shared room. Seriously, how obvious can it be that Rachel is in love with Kitty. Or Illyana looking like she just wants to grab Kitty and kiss her. I just wish some writer would just acknowledge it and get it over with and either put Kitty in a relationship with one of those girls, or just have Illyana and Rachel go on a date with each other and move from there.

As for Jean, I just feel like she needs a break from Scott. It's always been Jean pining away for Scott with the occasional flirtations with Logan. Just have Jean date Logan for a while and see if it works for the characters in the writing. Or have Jean ditch both of these men to the curb and date someone else.

Let Storm have a relationship with Yukio that isn't just partially shown, show them actually going out and being together.

Lol, let Logan and Scott finally express their true love for each other after all these years!

Or let Emma confess to Jean that all of her acerbic sarcasm was just hiding her true feelings all along and she had a crush on Jean all these years! Or just let Emma date someone who is not Sebastian Shaw or Scott Summers. I would even be happy if Emma and Hank dated for a bit in the comics. Unfortunately though I like Hank and Abigail Brand as a couple and I wouldn't want to see them break up.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I think all the love drama just wastes character time. When they break up Kitty and X for Kitty and Y everything should have been for nothing and Kitty would still be the same character. Except each relationship will worth less.
    I think you are right, too many dates it just devalue the relationships.

But Jean only ever had one serious relationship. So if editorial want to be serious about a relationship, I'm ready for it

I think all the love drama just wastes character time. When they break up Kitty and X for Kitty and Y everything should have been for nothing and Kitty would still be the same character. Except each relationship will worth less.
    I didn’t mean her story should revolve around her new relationship, but giving her a new love interest would be a development and new challenges. We all learn from our past relationships and progress with the new ones. It’s life

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I like Dr Strange, he just lived something very similar to Jean. Buuuut different franchises, now that x-men are even more mutant militant I don't see it happening
    That’s true and sad. My second nomination would’ve been Thor but yea mutants are radicalised rn

I think you are on your early twenties.
    Oh wow! Psychic. Oh well, at least I act my age

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You know what makes me so sad is that rooftop scene with Illyana and Kitty. To me the subtext was right there because of the long history between the two characters. I am not sure if the artist and the writer weren't entirely on the same page but it really felt looking at that scene that Illyana has really intense feelings for Kitty. I wish they would just let it happen. These three girls have been in the hands of so many writers and there are so many hints put in the books, just have the courage to write the actual story instead of queer baiting all the time. Having Rachel fall down on her bed in tears after she found out Kitty and Piotr were back together and Kitty was moving out of their shared room. Seriously, how obvious can it be that Rachel is in love with Kitty. Or Illyana looking like she just wants to grab Kitty and kiss her. I just wish some writer would just acknowledge it and get it over with and either put Kitty in a relationship with one of those girls, or just have Illyana and Rachel go on a date with each other and move from there.

As for Jean, I just feel like she needs a break from Scott. It's always been Jean pining away for Scott with the occasional flirtations with Logan. Just have Jean date Logan for a while and see if it works for the characters in the writing. Or have Jean ditch both of these men to the curb and date someone else.

Let Storm have a relationship with Yukio that isn't just partially shown, show them actually going out and being together.

Lol, let Logan and Scott finally express their true love for each other after all these years!

Or let Emma confess to Jean that all of her acerbic sarcasm was just hiding her true feelings all along and she had a crush on Jean all these years! Or just let Emma date someone who is not Sebastian Shaw or Scott Summers. I would even be happy if Emma and Hank dated for a bit in the comics. Unfortunately though I like Hank and Abigail Brand as a couple and I wouldn't want to see them break up.
    To be honest,

Both Jean and Sue need some new dicks to freshen up. These two ladies never got to date others before tying the knot which is the ultimate recipe for a doomed marriage.

What happened with Strange?

Both Jean and Sue need some new dicks to freshen up
    I have no trouble with them dating but they don't "need dicks". That just feels so weird to say it.
    Jean can be with anybody but she doesn't "need anybody's dick"
    That's the part of the discussion that is bothering me a little.

OMD 2.0 .. Mephisto is out here still erasing people’s marriages.

He has his surgeon hands again (hooooot)
    He made a deal with mephisto to save the multiverse, so he had to erase the memory his ex-wife had of him. He still remembers Clea, but she has no idea who he is.

I have no trouble with them dating but they don't "need dicks". That just feels so weird to say it.
    Jean can be with anybody but she doesn't "need anybody's dick"
    That's the part of the discussion that is bothering me a little.
    Right~ my bad. I just meant ONS.