Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Wow that sounds like the cheapest fanfiction ever.
    I'm not a gamer, but it sounds like the hell people go through in RPGs.

(feel free to drop the "That's the Joke".jpeg anytime Snoop)

Peter lacks the grit to beat the game once, let alone twice. He is far too accustomed to modern handholding to face the challenges of the NES.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Peter lacks the grit to beat the game once, let alone twice. He is far too accustomed to modern handholding to face the challenges of the NES.
    Lifting tons of machinery and stopping the Juggernaut probably did tune him off old-timey arcade game mechanics that stretched out levels to stop library use and loan-outs.

BANNED

Is it weird of how Champions is doing something that Marvel isn't letting the actual Spider-man character do and that is show the aftermath affects of making a deal with Mephisto and doing it well so far ?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Is it weird of how Champions is doing something that Marvel isn't letting the actual Spider-man character do and that is show the aftermath affects of making a deal with Mephisto and doing it well so far ?
    You are right.

Though I think Mephisto is using Miles for a plot against Peter, preparing him, he told Blackheart that he will need his help and in the FCBD there is a story between Peter and Miles and seems like a crossover that will put both against each other in a similar way to Flash Wars, at least I hope so.

BANNED

Marvel.com uploaded this article

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-demonic-title

ONE MORE DAY
    After being shot during the events of Civil War, May Parker was on death’s door. Even after working with Doctor Strange, Peter Parker couldn't save May. Mephisto then appeared before Peter and offered to save May’s life. The cost? His marriage to Mary Jane. After some soul searching, Peter and MJ decided that May’s life was more important, and they agreed to his terms. A world was created in which the marriage never occurred, and it took over a decade for Peter and Mary Jane to find each other again. Mary Jane and Aunt May have always been the two most influential people in Peter Parker’s life. Mephisto made him choose between them, and Peter didn’t even remember making the choice. If Peter should ever regain those memories, Hell hath no fury like a spider scorned.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    O_O Well...that is interesting...

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Getting the feeling that the FCBD issue is also going to be Mephisto related.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Deadpool #12:
    spoilers:
    Don't know if it really plays a role in what’s being set up for Mephisto, but Weasel’s made a deal with him to exact revenge on Deadpool for something.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    O_O Well...that is interesting...
    I also noticed the article never said MJ didn't remember making the choice either...

BANNED

hell hath no fury like a spider scorned makes it sound like Peter was trying to make a move on Mephisto and got repulsed. imagine Peter kissing Mephisto while thinking he was MJ or something. lol reminds me of the hilarious panel of the ray kissing Neron while he was masquerading as a woman.

"After some soul searching, Peter and MJ decided that May’s life was more important, and they agreed to his terms"
    since I am never going to bother reading this story arc. What aspects of May Parker life did they use in the story to justify saving her over their marriage? Were the arguments they presented for May good?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    "After some soul searching, Peter and MJ decided that May’s life was more important, and they agreed to his terms"
    since I am never going to bother reading this story arc. What aspects of May Parker life did they use in the story to justify saving her over their marriage? Were the arguments they presented for May good?
    There wasn't much in the way of arguing a case for May. May didn't even present a case for herself as her spirit told Peter to move on from her at an earlier point in the story. MJ at one point even suggests to Peter to let her go and comes to realise Peter would not forgive himself and convinces him to accept the deal by accepting it first

well
    it is a human life
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Deadpool #12:
    spoilers:
    Don't know if it really plays a role in what’s being set up for Mephisto, but Weasel’s made a deal with him to exact revenge on Deadpool for something.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Didn't they already tackle this in Spider-Man/Deadpool by Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness? Weasel came back from the dead as Patient Zero and orchestrated a plan to corrupt Spider-Man so that Mephisto could claim his soul, all while also screwing with Deadpool for personal payback. I guess that means Weasel's deal with Mephisto is still on.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.