Page 1238 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2387381138118812281234123512361237123812391240124112421248 ... LastLast
Results 18,556 to 18,570 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Becky is supposed to be due in early December, so most people are assuming that he's going to do one last feud with Murphy (presumably to put him over) and then take some time off....

Right now I'm also grasping at straws as to what (or who) can save Retribution. They've almost written themselves into a corner with it. Either no one will care about the reveal, or if it's someone big the reveal likely won't make any narrative sense, esp. if it's a RAW exclusive stable.
    They have appeared several times on Smackdown. In fact their biggest attackes were probably on the blue brand, so they're definately not RAW exclusive.

My first though about who the leader might be is Wade Barret. This could be Nexus 2.0. Him showing up as an announcer in NXT could just be a cover or sorts. Hide him in plain sight.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They have appeared several times on Smackdown. In fact their biggest attackes were probably on the blue brand, so they're definately not RAW exclusive.

My first though about who the leader might be is Wade Barret. This could be Nexus 2.0. Him showing up as an announcer in NXT could just be a cover or sorts. Hide him in plain sight.
    Is he even allowed to get in the ring? And does he want to? I'm fine if he just talks and manages ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

It was announced somewhere that their now exclusive to RAW. If you noticed the past 2 weeks they were RAW attacks only. (Which makes no sense for an outlaw faction, but whatever)

Extraordinary Member

So Kip's best man is spoilers:
    Miro, AKA Rusev
    end of spoilers

Its Miro day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Kip's best man is spoilers:
    Miro, AKA Rusev
    end of spoilers
    I wonder if that means Lana will ask for her release at some point to join him. Can't say she's doing a whole lot in the WWE these days, and frankly the AEW womans division needs as much star power as it can get.

Ultimate Member

That was a very enjoyable show:

Seeing Miro was awesome of course. Hopefully AEW uses him well.

Both tag matches were fun.

Nice to see Thunder Rosa sticking around for at least one more match. And seeing the NWA Women's Title defended on Dynamite is cool.

Mox vs. Archer at the Anniversary show, makes me think we might get Mox vs. Kenny at Full Gear after all.

I'm glad that they're addressing the finish of the Battle Royale with Kingston after all.

Tay vs. Nyla was good, and the aftermath was interesting. Potentially setting up Shida vs. Nyla II and/or a complication for the Tay/Anna relationship?

The ME was awesome. I was watching Brian Zane's review of Stadium Stampede 1994 today, and Dustin was on that show as well. And all these years later, at age 50, the guy can still go. It's amazing

not sure what's worse out of retribution or raw underground, i think i'm leaning towards raw underground. owens vs black is random but could be great, instead they get sacrificed to baba booey.

I wonder if that means Lana will ask for her release at some point to join him. Can't say she's doing a whole lot in the WWE these days, and frankly the AEW womans division needs as much star power as it can get.
    i'm wondering if they bring in aiden english as his hype man.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

She signed a five year contract back in November so she's stuck.

I wonder where this idea that significant others have to leave their companies. Peyton Royce did ask for her release when Spawn Spears did. Nick Aldus didn't follow Mickie James when she went back to WWE.

I'd rather see Kenny v. Page than Kenny v. Mox. It makes more sense from a story aspect and we've already seen Kenny v. Mox in AEW. Have him face Page at Full Gear in a blowoff match and then go for the AWE title after.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Gerald Brisco has been let go. Vince called him personally to deliver the news.
    https://twitter.com/Fgbrisco/status/1304051679835414530

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gerald Brisco has been let go. Vince called him personally to deliver the news.
    https://twitter.com/Fgbrisco/status/1304051679835414530
    Interesting that he's let go but he says he's still around to help talent. I wonder what that means. Is he just going to hang out at the lockeroom in his freetime.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'd rather see Kenny v. Page than Kenny v. Mox. It makes more sense from a story aspect and we've already seen Kenny v. Mox in AEW. Have him face Page at Full Gear in a blowoff match and then go for the AWE title after.
    I think what'll probably happen is that Kenny vs PAge will happen after Kenny gets the title