Page 282 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 17573
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    Project Veritas is trying to stir up Bernie hate.
    This is the 5th time I've seen Bernie bros make this comment without providing any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    *sigh* Cue the circular firing squad.

Seriously. Can we just promote our favorite candidates and why we like them, and save the negative campaigning for the general election?
    How about we put a stop to the "both sides" BS as well?
    At this point, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    How about we put a stop to the "both sides" BS as well?
    At this point, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that.
    And that Hillary would have been as bad as Trump.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is the 5th time I've seen Bernie bros make this comment without providing any information.
    1. I'm not a "bro".
    2. They taped a low-level Bernie organizer saying he'd be pissed if Bernie lost the primary and that if people had free college they might learn not to be nazi Trump supporters.

It's stupid bullshit like everything they do.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

Extraordinary Member

I see a lot of men accusing one of the most diverse supporter bases of being bros. See a lot of woman on twitter being called brod. So toxic

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Older upper middle class white women who think he is well young, well spoken.
    Oh, no. If he starts using Maroon 5 at his rallies & offering wine coolers, we're all sunk!

Astonishing Member

I see a lot of men accusing one of the most diverse supporter bases of being bros. See a lot of woman on twitter being called brod. So toxic
    Women weren't part of the problem, they were the victims of Bernie bros sexual harassment.

I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then still did not want to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong, but eventually did. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-14-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then took forever to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    Man, there's no reason to be that way about Warren.

While there is a slight issue when it comes to what you mentioned, at least she is talking about trying to look out for John/Jane Public a little.

She has also made steps to try to attempt to right that wrong that you mentioned. That alone is worthwhile.

Extraordinary Member

I'll take Sanders any day over Warren the fraud and political opportunist. At least Sanders never claimed he was another ethnic group then still did not want to back down once a DNA test proved him wrong, but eventually did. People can say whatever they want but that is the sign of con artist.
    This is silly. Any Sanders supporter should take Warren in a millisecond

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man, there's no reason to be that way about Warren.

While there is a slight issue when it comes to what you mentioned, at least she is talking about trying to look out for John/Jane Public a little.

She has also made steps to try to attempt to right that wrong that you mentioned. That alone is worthwhile.
    Maybe but if she is the nominee I'd seriously think about not voting, sorry it's how I feel. She is a neo-liberal masquerading as a progressive. IMO. Even Biden is better than her because at least he is honest about himself.

Extraordinary Member

Women weren't part of the problem, they were the victims of Bernie bros sexual harassment.
    Oh screw that. Sexist anti Bernie boosters were saying **** like “young women only support Bernie because that’s where all the young men are”.

You and your ilk have zero high ground.

Oh screw that. Sexist anti Bernie boosters were saying **** like “young women only support Bernie because that’s where all the young men are”.

You and your ilk have zero high ground.
    There is also footage of Bernie saying he would support the idea of a woman president in the 1980s', long before the idea was more mainstream. I've seen it in the past and am looking for the clips online now. Warren's claim is ridiculous.

Edit - Warren is slipping in the polls (past few months) her con has failed so she needs a new lie to prop herself back up simple as that, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I doubt Bernies going to hire a russian asset.
    He honeymooned in the Soviet Union, while political prisoners there were being tortured to death. I don't think he has anything against a monster like Tulsi Gabbard.

Maybe but if she is the nominee I'd seriously think about not voting, sorry it's how I feel. She is a neo-liberal masquerading as a progressive. IMO. Even Biden is better than her because at least he is honest about himself.
    So..that suggests that you seriously think she might make a worse President than the Donald?