Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Well, I was going to say that this will be a Wasp book with Janet Van Dyne, until I remembered that Hank Pym once called himself the Wasp (during Jan's 'death' after SECRET INVASION).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Maybe the first one was for Hank and second one was for Janet?

Omg Marvel please do SOMETHING with these 2.
    Aha! I bet they announce the duo book tomorrow.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah if they do a book where they finally have Hank and Jan back together, that would be awesome. Marvel really should forgive Hank at this point, man knows what he did and suffered for it and he still loves her.

As long as it involves Jan and not *shudder* Hope.

2-3 hours before this teaser was released Tom Breevort answered this question:

>Any chance we’ll see Wasp turn up soon in ANAD?>

And he said:

Maybe!

I think this is definitely something with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Definitely sounds like they are teasing a new Wasp book.

And I don't think this and the Dead No More teaser are connected to a single book/character. I think Marvel is just dropping some teasers for a bunch of upcoming books using the same style of teaser, I bet we will see more of these over the next while (including the new Odinson book, I hope)
    ^^^^^^^
    Yep! This does seem like a Wasp book, and I really hope that's the case (as long as the creative team is worthy! I'd love something with a tone like Soule/Pulido She-Hulk, but you know, maybe with a woman writing...)

And if "DEAD NO MORE" is just the first of many barely-related teasers, it may be less of a big deal than it initially seemed. Implications could be much more limited in scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yeah if they do a book where they finally have Hank and Jan back together, that would be awesome. Marvel really should forgive Hank at this point, man knows what he did and suffered for it and he still loves her.
    I think it's a lost cause, plus some people would flip if Janet and Hank are back together despite no other signs of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    2-3 hours before this teaser was released Tom Breevort answered this question:

>Any chance we’ll see Wasp turn up soon in ANAD?>

And he said:

Maybe!

I think this is definitely something with her.
    Well, Tom did answer similarly with the Ultron question days ago and then Wednesday...

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

The Yellow colouring behind make me think Yellowjacket before anything else.

Time for Hank to go insane again?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Wasp by David Aja, please!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Mighty Member

I definitely think this second teaser is in relation to wasp. I mean, it's from a quote talking about being waspish apparently. But it does make me questions the "DEAD NO MORE" thing because no ones been really dead...

Janet- Taken by evil Havok, but still alive (BTW, thanks marvel, for not only ruining the beautiful relationship they had, but also killing any hopes of them traveling through time to save there daughter, which would have been a great story for both, and then acting like axis didn't even happen...)

Hank- Alive, but fused with ultron and in space.

Eric Ogrady- He is on the illuminati

not that Darren cross was ever the yellowjacket in the comics, but if they were going for movie synergy with that, HE was already brough back in the antman book.

Are there any relevant dead Ant-Man characters that I don't know about?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I definitely think this second teaser is in relation to wasp. I mean, it's from a quote talking about being waspish apparently. But it does make me questions the "DEAD NO MORE" thing because no ones been really dead...

Janet- Taken by evil Havok, but still alive (BTW, thanks marvel, for not only ruining the beautiful relationship they had, but also killing any hopes of them traveling through time to save there daughter, which would have been a great story for both, and then acting like axis didn't even happen...)

Hank- Alive, but fused with ultron and in space.

Eric Ogrady- He is on the illuminati

not that Darren cross was ever the yellowjacket in the comics, but if they were going for movie synergy with that, HE was already brough back in the antman book.

Are there any relevant dead Ant-Man characters that I don't know about?
    I think Rita Demara aka Yellowjackets is still dead (she died way backing the 90s), but I would be surprised if it were her, tbh....

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Hank and Jan together!!?? It's Never going to happen lol! God! Marvel step into that kind of doodoo. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    To quote Shakespere, this is starting to sound like "Much ado about nothing."
    Lord, what fools these mortals bee ^_^

Spectacular Member

It could be a brand new Yellow Jacket with Janet taking over the identity. That would be a nice twist.