Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think it'd be fun to see sort of a reversal of the classic premise: have a team of characters from different realities become temporarily stranded in the 616 -- see how characters from the 2099 or MC2 or any other world thinks about Krakoa.

In fact, if it were up to me, I'd have a team of characters suddenly appear along with a Phoenix Egg, claiming to have escaped from some evil mutants, and then moments later have THAT team show up with a Phoenix Egg, claiming the same thing.

Lots of room for all kinds of different alt-universe characters.

-Pav, who would have to bring back Brimstone Love...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I think it'd be fun to see sort of a reversal of the classic premise: have a team of characters from different realities become temporarily stranded in the 616 -- see how characters from the 2099 or MC2 or any other world thinks about Krakoa.

In fact, if it were up to me, I'd have a team of characters suddenly appear along with a Phoenix Egg, claiming to have escaped from some evil mutants, and then moments later have THAT team show up with a Phoenix Egg, claiming the same thing.

We kinda had that with Squadron Supreme and other post-Secret Wars books but there were so many refugees from Secret Wars that I don't wanna go through that again.
    "Cable was right!"

I would like to see the return of the Mimic.

Mighty Member

Just use Excalibur for this purpose. The original did the whole Cross Time Caper. This version can just kind of do the same thing while they rebuild the CB Corp. maybe pick up a team member or two along the way. I wouldn’t want to see them never getting home, so they would work out of Otherworld as their center point.
    Get rid of Apocalypse, Rictor, Jubilee and Shogo. Add Brian, Meggan and Pete Wisdom. King Jamie can watch his niece while Meggan is away. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Just use Excalibur for this purpose. The original did the whole Cross Time Caper. This version can just kind of do the same thing while they rebuild the CB Corp. maybe pick up a team member or two along the way. I wouldn’t want to see them never getting home, so they would work out of Otherworld as their center point.
    Get rid of Apocalypse, Rictor, Jubilee and Shogo. Add Brian, Meggan and Pete Wisdom. King Jamie can watch his niece while Meggan is away. Haha
    So just unintentionally get ride of the minorities and add more whte mutants.
    Got It.
    lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    So just unintentionally get ride of the minorities and add more whte mutants.
    Got It.
    lol
    That’s not what I was going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    That’s not what I was going for.
    Oh I figured it was just funny
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post

Strikingly similar to Battle of the Atom, tbh.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Over 50 fantastic issues. But they should have never pulled back the curtain.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Recent issues of Captain America imply the same thing will soon happen to Selene.
    Selene has only been portrayed "positively" so far in the X-books with no mention of Captain America, as mentioned, a story that started before Krakoa even happened.

I'm with the poster who is kind of glad these stories are not happening right now even though part of me would love to bring Nocturne and Ruby onto the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Over 50 fantastic issues. But they should have never pulled back the curtain.
    I agree to an extent. At some point they were going to have to show why it was happening. I just think they should have waited until the series was over and use it as a grand finale and then send all the survivors home or at least dump them in 616 as fully established characters ripe for other writers to use. I think the Exiles concept needs to be revamped a bit.

Eh. The last series was shite.