Page 178 of 772 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    This why I dont post on here like before. As someone who's certainly darker than "Wesley Snipes or Shaquille O'neal's color" it's quite irritating when she's turned into a light skinned black woman, how everyone is fine with it but goddess forbid someone darken her skin tone to what she was originally. Its giving "she can be dark but not too dark". Its giving Alexandra Shipp's "people are mad at me for not being the same color as the marker she was originally colored with in 1975" speech. Anyways, I've said my piece. Y'all be easy on here.
    she changes skins tones all the time just wait your turn like every other brown person lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    The earthquake feat in BP aside isn’t the feat from her solo more Magnetic field manipulation to direct lava up and ipen up the earth vs direct earth control?
    yes you are right

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Why do i feel like we have seen this like months ago or something similar. Wasn't there a story that was suppose to come out last year?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why do i feel like we have seen this like months ago or something similar. Wasn't there a story that was suppose to come out last year?
    the black and white image was shared for this book (the marvels). I vmbelieve it was but it was pushed to this month I believe

the black and white image was shared for this book (the marvels). I vmbelieve it was but it was pushed to this month I believe
    My mind keeps flashing like Alex Ross promotions.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

krakoa animated series?? if we get the all-goddess with her dedicated music everyone she about to wreck ish up i would be down... make it happen marvel.

Fantastic Member

What are all the elements Storm has been shown directly manipulating?

I’ve seen (Water, Wind, Electricity, and Aether (Magic) theoretically she should be able to manipulate light (EM Spectrum) and Fire (which is just heated gas that turns into plasma. Or she can manipulate it by controlling the oxygen which fuels it)
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

krakoa animated series?? if we get the all-goddess with her dedicated music everyone she about to wreck ish up i would be down... make it happen marvel.

I would literally break down and cry out!!

Where this frm???
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 04-02-2021 at 06:35 PM.

AMAZING! That cover is supremely gorgeous and I will officially doe of we have a animated X-series of Krakoa?! YES PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I would literally break down and cry out!!

Where this frm???
    Joel Furtado. he was same guy who gave us this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    AMAZING! That cover is supremely gorgeous and I will officially doe of we have a animated X-series of Krakoa?! YES PLEASE!
    right i would be so down for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    What are all the elements Storm has been shown directly manipulating?

I’ve seen (Water, Wind, Electricity, and Aether (Magic) theoretically she should be able to manipulate light (EM Spectrum) and Fire (which is just heated gas that turns into plasma. Or she can manipulate it by controlling the oxygen which fuels it)
    I would add cosmic energy when she manipulated the energies of Trion:

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    she changes skins tones all the time just wait your turn like every other brown person lol
    Thank you lol. And not to mention we get tans like everyone else and get our original color back like everyone else. In the sun we get darker like everyone else and get back to normal out of the sun. See this pic of the Martin show cast. Well i'm about Tichina Arnold's color aka Pam to the (far right) but if I get tanned from too much sun I can get to Thomas Michael Ford's aka Tommy (far left) color
    https://legacy.shadowandact.com/wp-c...14739_orig.jpg
    Last edited by metalclouds; 04-02-2021 at 10:25 PM.

I never thought I'd see the day where colorism would raise its head in the Storm thread of all places. That said, I'll happily wait my turn elsewhere, where my feelings won't be invalidated or brushed off with any "wait your turn" comments as a dark skinned black person.
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 04-03-2021 at 12:26 AM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Thank you lol. And not to mention we get tans like everyone else and get our original color back like everyone else. In the sun we get darker like everyone else and get back to normal out of the sun. See this pic of the Martin show cast. Well i'm about Tichina Arnold's color aka Pam to the (far right) but if I get tanned from too much sun I can get to Thomas Michael Ford's aka Tommy (far left) color
    https://legacy.shadowandact.com/wp-c...14739_orig.jpg
    Excuse me but that is quite irrelevant. Storm from her inception is deeply melanated. To stay true to the original source material as per her creators she has to be dark skinned. That's how she was envisioned that's how she is supposed to be. It's true melanated people usually have alterations to skin color based on whether they are out in the sun. I for one became very light skinned during the lockdown last year. So I do understand your point. But storm being and remaining dark skinned is very important. It is representation very much needed for dark skinned girls, boys and non binary folk who are being disrespected in their own community. So the strongest black hero and possibly most powerful omega being dark skinned will improve the self esteem of especially dark skinned girls who read the x-men comics.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 04-03-2021 at 02:04 AM.