Page 414 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 15079

The talk of ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe is reminding me of the Priest run in a good way.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

When you get your hopes back up, only to open the book and on the first page is a rape camp.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is the cape officially back?
    I’m excited for the new book. But I hate the cape. Always have. It’s too much black, and it reminds me of Batman. Let Batman have his cape. TCHALLA doesn’t need one. Just make the suit look cool like Stelfreeze did on the 2016 cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I see they quickly returned to the socio-political thriller that really works for BP. A little bit of Priest, a little bit of Hudlin.

It's hard to mess that up.
    Don't say stuff like that man, none of us thought it would be possible to mess up missing gods or space Wakanda yet...

That being said, I am finding it harder to not be hyped for this. I am still Leary and need to see more interviews but this could shape up to be the thing we need right now to set T'Challa on track.

Also on another note I am digging the cape

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    When you get your hopes back up, only to open the book and on the first page is a rape camp.....
    TBF, the first page was tchalla on his knees, bleeding from his head, being scolded by his father, made fun of by namor, and disowned by the Dora

So... yeah... can't get much worse right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This had me lmao I'm going to simp hard for T'Challa again until it is no longer healthy for me (i hope that never happens thou)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BLACK PANTHER #1
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI • HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    MARVEL GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE • VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR.
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR. • VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE
    NEW CREATIVE TEAM, NEW DIRECTION – “THE LONG SHADOW” STARTS HERE!
    Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley and Stormbreaker artist Juann Cabal launch an all-new BLACK PANTHER series with an action-packed espionage story that will upend everything in T’Challa’s life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!
    Secrets from T’Challa’s past have come back to haunt him! Fresh from returning from his travels in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent! Now T’Challa must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost T’Challa everything…
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

I like the bolded part. lol
    This sounds interesting. I hope T'Challa is the one chasing and he isn't on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Nuhumans are bound to get a second wind around the time Ms. Marvel comes out and Marvel starts pushing the Inhumans again. So it’d be smart to ride that wave now tbh. But Zanda as a Nuhuman poses a similar problem with Storm where you’re making an important part of the BP mythos related to another franchise.

If the Inhumans have an event where all people with their genes come under attack or something then how does that effect T’Challa’s girlfriend? I think there are workarounds though and Zanda would probably not be a huge part of the Inhuman narrative so there’s still complete editorial control.

Y’know Monica being retconned into a spy isn’t the most unrealistic thing that could happen lol.
    It would be interesting to know Redjacks take on his version of Zanda, how she got her powers. Personally I would rather not have LI powers tied to other franchises BUT at the same time, Zanda is BP controlled and is not Wakandan. I just don't want frakkery to mess with the franchise anymore.

Truth be told I hope the agent is male, specifically I hope it's. HZ Character. The HZ have been around for a looong time, they are just as cool as the DM and can provide a more militaristic and tech heavy look into Wakandan technology, and they fit the bill for espionage Globetrotting more then the Dora do since it is their job. I really want to see them get fleshed out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’m excited for the new book. But I hate the cape. Always have. It’s too much black, and it reminds me of Batman. Let Batman have his cape. TCHALLA doesn’t need one. Just make the suit look cool like Stelfreeze did on the 2016 cover.
    Nah gimme Kenneth rocaforts design, the one that actually gives detail's to his face lol. Speaking of stelfreeze, I hope someone comes In and redesigns Shuris looking to something less... Ridiculous? I like most of stelfreeze stuff except for the Shuris Look, the DM and MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah gimme Kenneth rocaforts design, the one that actually gives detail's to his face lol. Speaking of stelfreeze, I hope someone comes In and redesigns Shuris looking to something less... Ridiculous? I like most of stelfreeze stuff except for the Shuris Look, the DM and MA.
    you mean having armor that exposes your stomach isn't a great idea? lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Rocafort is amazing, but his designs tend to look bad in the hands of artists who don’t share his style. The whiplash going from him to others can be extreme.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Niffleheim

Shuri's outfit does need a redesign but she also needs to throw those 80s pirate boots away.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-20-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Rocafort is amazing, but his designs tend to look bad in the hands of artists who don’t share his style. The whiplash going from him to others can be extreme.
    Good point. Rocafort has his place though.

I find Stelfreeze to be well... safe. Boring if you will.

I need some more design to break up the black on black on black on black.

I expect more now. Give me some texture and lines and stuff.

In terms of proportion, right down to the hands, and the intimidation factor, is undefeated. He should look this way on every page.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    In terms of proportion, right down to the hands, and the intimidation factor, is undefeated. He should look this way on every page.

i mean.... did it even look like this on his own pages?

Stelfreezes covers are GOAT tier but his interiors never matched it.

And he drew one of the most sickly looking T'challa's ever lol. Dude looked like a Somalian Pirate