Cable has not interacted with the 05 Cyclops, I so want this to happen. Cyke was always younger then nate but now he is way younger lol

Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    Hey I've been wondering for a while now but... Did Cable ever try to take the O5 back to their own timeline/point in time/reality/wherever the **** they're from?
    They already went back to the past in the final issue of All-New X-men vol2 and when they went there they found out that there were already another versions of them, and according to the synopsis X-men blue 19 is going to deal with that

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Cable has not interacted with the 05 Cyclops, I so want this to happen. Cyke was always younger then nate but now he is way younger lol
    i would love it if nate did Tycke and Jeen the same thing they did for him in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    They already went back to the past in the final issue of All-New X-men vol2 and when they went there they found out that there were already another versions of them, and according to the synopsis X-men blue 19 is going to deal with that
    Yes, and if this is the case then they are AU of the 05, In her book Jeen has said she is not adult Jean. But then again this can change because when tyke was hit and dying cyke was vanishing so yeah.

i would love it if nate did Tycke and Jeen the same thing they did for him in the future.
    well right now it seems that the 05 might not be 616 versions of them self, if that is the case then maybe nate can try to help them out.

Yes, and if this is the case then they are AU of the 05, In her book Jeen has said she is not adult Jean. But then again this can change because when tyke was hit and dying cyke was vanishing so yeah.
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That's proof of the X-office's incompetence; regardless, there's a theory that before Secret Wars, the O5 were the real deal, but afterwards, in order to close any potential time anamolies, the Fantastic's duplicated them and kept those duplicates in the past.
    This is what I believe. Thanks Franklin Richards!

yep. it's what i thought. the O5 is the new Clone Saga.

But who are the real ones then? when they got duplicated what happen to this versions of them self when the 05 go back? So now we have adult Jean might just be a duplicate version of the young 05 version who is grown............ yeah marvel thanks my head hurts I just let it go lol

BANNED

But who are the real ones then? when they got duplicated what happen to this versions of them self when the 05 go back? So now we have adult Jean might just be a duplicate version of the young 05 version who is grown............ yeah marvel thanks my head hurts I just let it go lol
    I wrote something trying to explain this and now I have a headache.

And don't forget that in battle of the atom the future brotherhood attempted to send the X-men back to the past but couldn't, for some reason, that wasn't explained.
    Like most things right now in Marvel it doesn't make sense, and it won't make any sense when it's finally explained, no one seems to write things in advanced and if they do they are always changed, remember how Cyclops was the mutant Hitler who started an attempt of genocide against the inhumans and ended up being just eliminating a cloud. Attempting to understand something by using what was said before is completely impossible now

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I wrote something trying to explain this and now I have a headache.
    i know the feeling.

All-New Member

This is my favorite Cyke costume, AoA is a close 2nd. I hope when our fearless leader comes back he can have a variation of his 90's look again!

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    And don't forget that in battle of the atom the future brotherhood attempted to send the X-men back to the past but couldn't, for some reason, that wasn't explained.
    Like most things right now in Marvel it doesn't make sense, and it won't make any sense when it's finally explained, no one seems to write things in advanced and if they do they are always changed, remember how Cyclops was the mutant Hitler who started an attempt of genocide against the inhumans and ended up being just eliminating a cloud. Attempting to understand something by using what was said before is completely impossible now
    one of my biggest problems with the franchise right now.

All-New Member

one of my biggest problems with the franchise right now.
    the problem is changing writers over and over again. there are not allowed to have a long continuous run so they can tell a complete story. When you have a toe-rag like bendis writing some crazy ass stuff that makes no damn sense, then move to another writer, then another (not sure how many now, but the point is the same) you get **** that has to be written to make what they last person did understandable. Typically it doesn't work.