Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

The trailer looks good. There are few CGI problems here and there but they have got months to make it perfect. As few posters have said, Cyborg need to be better. He looks kinda awful..may be not quite awful but meh. Rest of the characters are good, especially Aquaman who is probably going to be my favorite. I hope the story won't be mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    I'm betting he only appears at the end of the movie and has no lines.
    Superman had about 43 lines in BvS. I'd say he's probably guaranteed to have less

I thought it looked good. I'm definitely looking forward to the film but I liked the Wonder Woman trailers more mostly because of Snyder's over stylized world and abundant use of CGI. Even Snyder's Man of Steel and BvS didn't look to have that much most comic book based films and TV shows have a look like they are taking place in a variation of our own world where this looks nothing like the real world and I'll have to wait and see if it's a good thing and blends with the rest of the DCEU I mean his Watchmen was very stylized and CGI heavy and it worked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    I'm betting he only appears at the end of the movie and has no lines.
    oh you mean like what he did in BvS ?

I'm sure he'll show up right when it looks like Steppenwolf is about to be victorious. Supes will return to save the day. All will seem well until it's revealed that Steppenwolf is only the general to the real threat Darkseid. Which will lead into Justice League part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Oh no, mate. Snyder said they'll be a touchy/funny scene of Bats and Supes over who should be leader of the League. He will have a role.
    Exactly. No lines, my arse. Why do people say things like that?

He'll have two lines. Maybe three.

In all sincerity, though, this trailer looked good, but not nearly as good as the Wonder Woman trailers, imo. Makes Aquaman look amazing, though! Cyborg just looks... weird. There are YouTubers who I think could get than down better. It just looks unnatural to me.

And I've been burned by good trailers before. The second BvS trailer made the movie look like a lot of fun, and.. well, you all know the rest. It's gonna take a lot more than this, and I honestly don't know what it would take. Which sucks, but it is what it is, I guess.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Extraordinary Member

Man I wish Cyborg looked good.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I thought it looked good. I'm definitely looking forward to the film but I liked the Wonder Woman trailers more mostly because of Snyder's over stylized world and abundant use of CGI. Even Snyder's Man of Steel and BvS didn't look to have that much most comic book based films and TV shows have a look like they are taking place in a variation of our own world where this looks nothing like the real world and I'll have to wait and see if it's a good thing and blends with the rest of the DCEU I mean his Watchmen was very stylized and CGI heavy and it worked for it.
    At this point they kind of have to drop the realistic route to properly do a JL film unlike MARVEL most DC heroes are more godly. I think JL is perfect for Snyder the story should be fairly linear and should have a lot of action all that is right up his ally.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Maybe they cut costs and are just going to have Superman appear on a poster in Lois's apartment, ala SUPERGIRL (Lucy Lane's dorm room)? Maybe a little obituary photo on Batman's desk?

Seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Hero View Post
    I got to say I loved the trailer and I'm kind of glad they didn't show Supes. They should keep teasing us until our butts are in the seats watching this movie to see his grand return. Surprisingly enough I loved rockstar AquaMomoa in this trailer especially with him on the batmobile great moment there.
    Agree with this 100% Great trailer looking forward to this movie. I know Superman is going to be the final movie so I don't need him in the trailer rather they save something for the movie like is he on Darksied's side? will he be in black with the long hair? I don't care to know till I'm watching the actual movie.

I won't lie the trailer was all kinds of awesome.... But.. There was no Superman in it. Superman should be all over the place being awesome and doing awesome stuff instead of dead and ceeding all the screen time to Batman.
    "By force of will he turns his gaze upon the seething horror bellow us on the hillside.
    Yes, he feels the icy touch of fear, but he is not cowed. He is Superman!"

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    I won't lie the trailer was all kinds of awesome.... But.. There was no Superman in it. Superman should be all over the place being awesome and doing awesome stuff instead of dead and ceeding all the screen time to Batman.
    The story kinda necessitates that they can't do that, though. The chance they had to do that was BvS. Maybe JL2 (if there is one) would be another chance.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    The story kinda necessitates that they can't do that, though. The chance they had to do that was BvS. Maybe JL2 (if there is one) would be another chance.
    Absolutely the story needs for Superman to not show up in the trailer since they (stupidly) killed him in BvS. Big mistake. If they were going to kill Superman it should have been at the end of JL1 and then bring him back in JL2. BvS (which should have been called MOS2) should have being the movie in which he shines, earns the world's trust and looks pretty cool while at it. Then when he dies saving the world in JL1 we actually get to mourn (organically)HIM. Then when he returns at the middle of JL2 it would be actually surprising (kind of).
    "By force of will he turns his gaze upon the seething horror bellow us on the hillside.
    Yes, he feels the icy touch of fear, but he is not cowed. He is Superman!"

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Man I wish Cyborg looked good.
    they should have used more practical effects, somehow. 90% CGI body with half of Fisher's face exposed just highlights how fake the CGI is.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    So instead, he'll be the guy who saves the day when Batman's team building and planning fails. He will LITERALLY be the only reason why the League's first outing isn't its last, and even Batman will have to look up to him in admiration.

Seems like a perfectly fine trade to me. "Okay, Bruce! You get all the pre-game hype! I'll actually come in and win the game!"
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--