Page 81 of 410 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 6148
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    that was a fun game glad it ended before I had a job those in app purchases would have get me
    I always wanted to play it but never got around to it, guess I never will now. Oh well. At least these cool stills are still around.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    The Parker Family from Spider-Man Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    that was a fun game glad it ended before I had a job those in app purchases would have get me
    I always wanted to play it but never got around to it, guess I never will now. Oh well. At least these cool stills are still around.
    Oh, yeah . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I like that Mary Jane design.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like that Mary Jane design.
    More lol...

In theory, the idea that Peter is separated from his One True Love and they can't be together because of reasons could work... But it sure ain't working here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    In theory, the idea that Peter is separated from his One True Love and they can't be together because of reasons could work... But it sure ain't working here.
    I think it is safe to say that people are over Marvel keeping Peter and MJ apart, it is just coming off as desperate, especially with the magical hobos, beard-fearing Gods of Mischief and Male Carlie.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

I think it is safe to say that people are over Marvel keeping Peter and MJ apart, it is just coming off as desperate, especially with the magical hobos, beard-fearing Gods of Mischief and Male Carlie.
    I think there are a lot of reasons this run is seeing the reception it has. And the lack of credibility Marvel Editorial has with Spider-fans is one of the big reasons.

It's never worked each time they try it.

They're not looking to absolutely end the relationship forever. I think a lot of Spider-Man fandom doesn't see it that way.

The days in which MJ could have been shown the door are long gone at this point.

Astonishing Member

I want THIS to be officially cannon on Earth-616!!!

Incredible Member

Well a good writer can make it work. Thing is, that has to be the story and it has to be the goal and it needs to happen. Other wise your just dicking around

Honestly, if the things about how much of a nothing character Paul is are true, then this is an insult towards Carlie.

Like, Carlie was a pretty bad love interest, she was basically Gwen 2.0, better in some ways, worse in others, but... She has a last name, and a confirmed job, and a background story, does Paul have any of these things? Lol.

They're not looking to absolutely end the relationship forever. I think a lot of Spider-Man fandom doesn't see it that way.

The days in which MJ could have been shown the door are long gone at this point.
    I mean, they could still do it, the problem is that even if they kill her off in the comics, and even if we pretend that death has a meaning and that they'd actually make it stick, nothing's stopping her from showing up in other media lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Spinneret

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/is-m...y-jane-watson/

Bleeding Cool Mary Jane Death n 26?

Spinneret

I think that's the first time I've seen Gomez draw her in the Spinneret suit.

And of course it's emphasizing her backside and that dump-truck .