Page 59 of 166 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I wonder how they will deal with her death and resurrection? I have to assume she will have to do those first before she spins off.
    You know, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they skip it, or do something radical and leave her dead. If they're waffling on how mystical to go with Iron Fist, they may not want to tackle ressurection.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    You know, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they skip it, or do something radical and leave her dead. If they're waffling on how mystical to go with Iron Fist, they may not want to tackle ressurection.
    That's what I was thinking about. Will they want to go full on mystical, even if thy did already hint at it in the first series with Yakuza/Hand? I'm actually slightly concerned that they might do what you said and kill her and leave her dead!

Ultimate Member

They already have pulled "resurrections," to varying degrees and a variety of ways, with Winter Soldier, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson (which was an ACTUAL resurrection), etc.

Mighty Member

One of Marvel's foxiest ladies.

Who thinks she is similar to Catwoman? i know Black Cat is like Catwoman but what about Elektra? they both fought in DC vs. Marvel and would anyone consider that to be a fair fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They already have pulled "resurrections," to varying degrees and a variety of ways, with Winter Soldier, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson (which was an ACTUAL resurrection), etc.
    Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    One of Marvel's foxiest ladies.

Who thinks she is similar to Catwoman? i know Black Cat is like Catwoman but what about Elektra? they both fought in DC vs. Marvel and would anyone consider that to be a fair fight?
    I don't think she's similar at all. And no, not a fair fight. Elektra severely outclasses Catwoman.

Also, while I'm not sure how many issues she'll appear in, Elektra made her first 1872 apperance at the end of #1

Kinda digging the short hair.
    Screenshot_2015-07-08-22-22-09.jpg

BANNED

I'm so excited for Elektra to show up in Daredevil's tv series.

BANNED

WHat did Elektra do in 1872 #1?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    WHat did Elektra do in 1872 #1?
    Only what you see there Next issue should be quite interesting. It looks, by way of her dress, likecshe may be associated with a native group. Will she know/have anything in common with Steve's prisoner?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm so excited for Elektra to show up in Daredevil's tv series.
    Me, too. Been watching youtube video's with Elodie in them...

She hasn't been added quite yet, but Elektra is now appearing in promotional material for the Contest of Champions mobile game

Screenshot_2015-07-11-00-07-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-00-07-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-00-07-55.jpg

Brian Level's Elektra...
    brian level elektra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I honestly hope not, Her Resurrection is one of the staple events in Elektra life that makes her who she is, it makes her that much more of a Bad ass the fact that not even death can hold her for long. Seeing it played out in Live action would be awesome to see. I'm actually all kinds of excited to see her get a second chance at live action, and hopefully this will be the push she needs to bring Elektra back into the main stream as one of marvels leading ladies.

I'm glad for the second chance as well, but I'd be okay if they skip her death and resurrection. At least for now.

Stopping by to say "hello". Any news?