Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

yes all older versions, Chip Zdarsky talked about it too today for CBR.com: ''Gerry Duggan and Phil Noto doing old-school Elektra and Emma Frost is (chef's kiss)!'' https://www.cbr.com/marvel-devils-re...-chip-zdarsky/

I'm mildly excited for Devil's Reign. I like see Emma interact with the MU at large so this should be fun.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    Attachment 115195
    DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN #2 (OF 3)

Written by GERRY DUGGAN

Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO

DEALS WITH THE DEVIL!

Turns out attending Hellfire Club soirees was not the naughtiest thing Emma Frost was up to in the time before she joined the X-Men… And the dirty deeds she did for Wilson Fisk are coming back to haunt her.
    Really hope she has interactions w/ everyone on the cover, love to see it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh.
    While I'm definitely buying the main Devil's Reign issues...I'm couldn't be less interested in any of the tie-ins.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Attachment 115195
    DEVIL’S REIGN: X-MEN #2 (OF 3)

Written by GERRY DUGGAN

Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO

DEALS WITH THE DEVIL!

Turns out attending Hellfire Club soirees was not the naughtiest thing Emma Frost was up to in the time before she joined the X-Men… And the dirty deeds she did for Wilson Fisk are coming back to haunt her.
    Emma Frost did more naughty things during her formative years before the X-Men? Shocking!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Destiny's aim is to ensure Krakoa exists for mutants to live and survive...she wouldn't then theoretically form a group to oppose it.
    She may have been a villain in the past, and she's married to a villain, but that doesn't mean she has villainous intent towards mutants...unlike Moira who created a mutant "cure" and clearly still has her notes.
    I'm nearly 100% certain that she has those notes to depower herself. When she believes her job is done.

Otherwise one slip on a staircase could reset everything all over again.

yes all older versions, Chip Zdarsky talked about it too today for CBR.com: ''Gerry Duggan and Phil Noto doing old-school Elektra and Emma Frost is (chef's kiss)!'' https://www.cbr.com/marvel-devils-re...-chip-zdarsky/
    The main event story at least appears to take place in the current Marvel time, so at least part of this tie-in should do as well.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

My Emma Frost appreciation. Two really good renditions by two really different artists.

Bolton.

Portacio.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Emma, that something about his powers?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    My Emma Frost appreciation. Two really good renditions by two really different artists.

Bolton.

Portacio.
    Amazing scenes. Those take me back. When Emma became headmistress to the Generation X, I went back to dig some of her older scenes, as before she was more of a secondary character and I wasn't really paying attention to her. Those scenes you posted were the beginning of her road to redemption, the scenes that led to the disaster that eventually put her on theside of the angels. Really, really nostalgic for me.

So, what are your guys expectations for Emma in the new X-Men '97 cartoon? At first I wasn't excited for the new cartoon, afterall it looks like more nostalgia and we had enough of those in other media during the time Marvel didn't have the movies' rights, but, thinking about it... the fact that it is said to follow right where the old cartoon stopped means that most of the old, classic stories are done and we don't need to go through them yet again. So, going by the comics timeline, the next big event of the cartoon should be Operation Zero Tolerance and then Morrison era.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManLogan View Post
    Amazing scenes. Those take me back. When Emma became headmistress to the Generation X, I went back to dig some of her older scenes, as before she was more of a secondary character and I wasn't really paying attention to her. Those scenes you posted were the beginning of her road to redemption, the scenes that led to the disaster that eventually put her on theside of the angels. Really, really nostalgic for me.

So, what are your guys expectations for Emma in the new X-Men '97 cartoon? At first I wasn't excited for the new cartoon, afterall it looks like more nostalgia and we had enough of those in other media during the time Marvel didn't have the movies' rights, but, thinking about it... the fact that it is said to follow right where the old cartoon stopped means that most of the old, classic stories are done and we don't need to go through them yet again. So, going by the comics timeline, the next big event of the cartoon should be Operation Zero Tolerance and then Morrison era.
    I don't have much expectations in terms of Emma. I guess there's more wiggle room to turn into a hero/anti hero in that universe since she was the most empathic of the Inner Circle (Probably because she was the token female), so maybe she'll show up leading her own team soon like Hellions or even Generation X, with Jubilee maybe being tempted to join and being an adaptation of when Kitty was being recruited by Emma. If not, maybe she'll be part of a new Brotherhood or something. I doubt we'll get Morrison level stuff or even more appearances than 1 or 3 episodes.

The nostalgia factor is probably not going to allow the cast to change that much.

Someone's been cosplaying

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Someone's been cosplaying

That outfit looks good on Gwen. But she'll never look as good as Emma.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer