Page 148 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    All things considered, Wally really oughta be on Barry's level by now. Barry missed a few months, and hell, wasn't active that long prior to Wally.
    I believe it was mentioned sometime during the Samuroid encounter that Barry is faster than ever before or something similar to that. Though before that they were roughly even.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 01-22-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    All things considered, Wally really oughta be on Barry's level by now. Barry missed a few months, and hell, wasn't active that long prior to Wally.
    Well, he had two and a half years experience prior to Wally getting his powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I believe it was mentioned sometime during the Samuroid encounter that Barry is faster than ever before or something similar to that. Though before that they were roughly even.
    Yeah, prior to that the only thing Barry had over Wally was experience and that he had more adept mentors over time.

But once Barry came out of the Speed Force he was clocking speeds faster then he ever did before and Wally even outright said he's (Wally) never gone that fast.

Barry was able to run straight through a Pipeline cell designed to contain Speedsters, and not even Thawne could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, he had two and a half years experience prior to Wally getting his powers.

Yeah, prior to that the only thing Barry had over Wally was experience and that he had more adept mentors over time.

But once Barry came out of the Speed Force he was clocking speeds faster then he ever did before and Wally even outright said he's (Wally) never gone that fast.

Barry was able to run straight through a Pipeline cell designed to contain Speedsters, and not even Thawne could do that.
    With Barry being so fast it kinda makes Wally irrelevant, it shouldn't but it is what it is, so being in a speedster-free environment can only be good for him. Now I have seen some mention that Wally has story breaking powers but I feel that between the Darhk's and Grodd he won't come off as overpowered.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Astonishing Member

Gotta love that Great cameo by a famous Legends character on the Flash today.

Legends returns tonight.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

I am so freaking pumped that Matt Ryan is back as Constantine! He is perfect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    And Wally is set to join up as well!

Has he actually interacted with any of them besides Steele? I mean, besides Steele, being Barry's brother-in-law (was pretty much his younger brother anyway) will be a good step forward with most of the members, but he never really participated in the crossovers.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    That opening title is so awesome.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Mighty Member

I feel sad that poor Heatwave can't watch a football game in peace.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Earth Totem-Swamp Thing please?
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I feel sad that poor Heatwave can't watch a football game in peace.
    I feel sad that they keep coming up with ways to take dominic purcell out of the action. I really wonder what’s in his contract. I’m watching it now, but there’s a whole lot to talk about.
    1) constantine; this is the first time i’ve seen him, and i think he fits in well with the waverider crew, but because he’s a magic character, i don’t think he should join full time. Moreover, i think this show is going to get a lot darker and weirder before this storyline is over, so i’m really hoping next season goes in a different direction. I do prefer constantine over rip though.
    2) i know that leo is leaving, but in a short period of time, he’s managed to tick me off with his brashness. He joins the waverider crew of his own volition, to “ help” them deal with stein’s death, a guy he didn’t even know. And he butts into everyone’s business. And what did he really do? Can’t say i’ll miss him.
    3) i don’t think i like where this story with amaya is going. I know that she probably isn’t long for this show, but vixen is one of my favorite all time heroes, so i wish there was a way she could stick around. And i really don’t care about kuasa.
    4) so there are six totems? I don’t understand where they’re going with this story anymore; who’s going to take possession of the fire totem? My obvious choice would’ve been jax, but since he’s gone... oops! Just figured it out.
    i’m not interested in groundhog day type storylines, so i’m going to skip the next episode.
    Last edited by protege; 02-12-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Retired

It's interesting that this episode gives Ray an emotional connection to Nora--and maybe a reason to save her--being as the adult Nora is played by his real life wife.

There's a lot of Hello and Goodbye on this magical mystery tour.

I loved them combining Constantine's logo with the Legends title sequence .

Why is Mallus so obsessed with Sara, beyond the fact that she's kind of the closest thing this series has to a main character (at least as much as you can get in a team show)? Is it because she once lacked a soul or because she's the only one of the Legends' who's gotten a glimpse at his true form?

I know her adult self is a pretty unrepentant villain, but seeing her as a kid again, you really feel for what Nora has gone through. She lost both her parents to violent deaths, got put into foster homes, got possessed by a demon, then stuck in a mental asylum, and then was inducted into a cult by her future revived father. Is it any wonder she ended up so messed up? She almost feels like what Raven would've been like if she'd never found the Titans.

John and Sara sure didn't waste anytime knocking boots, though I guess given the types of characters they are it's not all that surprising. And I guess for anyone concerned about Sara's bi-erasure on this show, it's refreshing to see her hookup with a guy again, and we also got Constantine flirting with Leo too.

Did anyone else feel like Ray and Zari came off like a married couple while they were hanging out with Nora? I wonder if that was deliberate. And then they hung out at the cafe where his last girlfriend used to be a barista (trademark).

So Amaya was killed in Eshu's raid on Zambesi? Jeez, that's a pretty depressing end for her after all she's lived through .

So I'm guessing since Kuasa didn't have any qualms about killing Nate that he's not her and Mari's grandfather? Although Amaya said that she'd need him too, so...does Amaya think he's probably their grandfather? If anyone would probably know who Amaya ultimately ends up with, it's probably Kuasa.

I kinda feel like the show could've gotten more mileage out of Leo on the team, but at least he got to have a good send-off with Mick, giving the latter a little more resolution on his relationship with Snart. I hope Leo gets to successfully go back and marry Ray, and hopefully live happily ever after on Earth-X (or at least as much as you can get of one there), though I do truly wonder whether this will be the last we ever see of Captain/Citizen Cold.

So the Legends are going to hunt for the other Totems as part of their plan to stop Mallus. They'll have to go back in time to get the Fire Totem and still need to find the Earth Totem, though does Kuasa even really have the Water Totem? Are we supposed to just assume she fused with it after Eshu killed her and that's how she has her water powers?

But if there's really only five Totems, you have to wonder what Mallus meant by referring to Zari as "the sixth."

I loved them combining Constantine's logo with the Legends title sequence .

Why is Mallus so obsessed with Sara, beyond the fact that she's kind of the closest thing this series has to a main character (at least as much as you can get in a team show)? Is it because she once lacked a soul or because she's the only one of the Legends' who's gotten a glimpse at his true form?

I know her adult self is a pretty unrepentant villain, but seeing her as a kid again, you really feel for what Nora has gone through. She lost both her parents to violent deaths, got put into foster homes, got possessed by a demon, then stuck in a mental asylum, and then was inducted into a cult by her future revived father. Is it any wonder she ended up so messed up? She almost feels like what Raven would've been like if she'd never found the Titans.

John and Sara sure didn't waste anytime knocking boots, though I guess given the types of characters they are it's not all that surprising. And I guess for anyone concerned about Sara's bi-erasure on this show, it's refreshing to see her hookup with a guy again, and we also got Constantine flirting with Leo too.

Did anyone else feel like Ray and Zari came off like a married couple while they were hanging out with Nora? I wonder if that was deliberate. And then they hung out at the cafe where his last girlfriend used to be a barista (trademark).

So Amaya was killed in Eshu's raid on Zambesi? Jeez, that's a pretty depressing end for her after all she's lived through .

So I'm guessing since Kuasa didn't have any qualms about killing Nate that he's not her and Mari's grandfather? Although Amaya said that she'd need him too, so...does Amaya think he's probably their grandfather? If anyone would probably know who Amaya ultimately ends up with, it's probably Kuasa.

I kinda feel like the show could've gotten more mileage out of Leo on the team, but at least he got to have a good send-off with Mick, giving the latter a little more resolution on his relationship with Snart. I hope Leo gets to successfully go back and marry Ray, and hopefully live happily ever after on Earth-X (or at least as much as you can get of one there), though I do truly wonder whether this will be the last we ever see of Captain/Citizen Cold.

So the Legends are going to hunt for the other Totems as part of their plan to stop Mallus. They'll have to go back in time to get the Fire Totem and still need to find the Earth Totem, though does Kuasa even really have the Water Totem? Are we supposed to just assume she fused with it after Eshu killed her and that's how she has her water powers?

But if there's really only five Totems, you have to wonder what Mallus meant by referring to Zari as "the sixth."
    I am so confused by all of these totems mentioned in this show. Are all of these totems supposed to be the lost totems from Zambesi that were described in the Vixen animated "series?" If so, I'm wondering how all of these totems managed to get out of Zambesi.

Maybe if they combine the five Totems, Zari becomes Captain Planet?