Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    This preview is the first time I've actually looked at Gold and I've gotta ask: Is it usually like this? Because I've been seeing people complain about this book as if it's the worst book out there for awhile and I don't think this is bad at all. Pretty fun and sweet if you ask me.
    The book isn't that bad. It's more average than anything. I don't know why people on these boards treat it like it's the worst thing ever, other than maybe the fact that they hate the idea that Kitty's in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    The book isn't that bad. It's more average than anything. I don't know why people on these boards treat it like it's the worst thing ever, other than maybe the fact that they hate the idea that Kitty's in charge.
    Any book with ink and new (exactly The Same) pyro is trash

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Fingers crossed for the wedding of ROGUE and GAMBIT!!!!

MARQUEZ is LIFE!!!
    I am reborn anew beneath his pencil/stylis/'puter! REALTALK: THAT panel with Rogue and Gambit is just GORGEOUS. Every detail is so in line with who they are -- that lean, the way he's got his arm around her, the casual/careless way he holds his drink -- the intertwined fingers, Rogue's body language -- the very evident WEIGHT of their bodies against each other. Its gorgeous AF

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Or how old is Magik? It seems like writers are undecided about her age or assume she’s around the same age as her former New Mutants teammates. I was always under the impression that she was resurrected still fifteen years old.
    Whether she was resurrected at 15 (likely) or not -- she herself has said that she spent YEARS traversing time/space immediately following the Infernus arc and just before Zeb Wells' NM run, making her closer in age to her fellow New Mutants (though still the youngest).
    Factoring in AAAAAAAAALL that has happened since -- the Extinction team era, AvX, the revolution, the IvX, the subsequent inexplicable "Scott is Hitler" period, and now all that has passed whilst they occupy Central park, I wouldn't be stunned to learn she is (at the very least) NEAR her 20's. But Miss Rasputin has always been a bit of a rule breaker so to see her drinking -- both here and in the most recent issue of Dead Souls -- isn't difficult to accept.

This looks cute! Gold has been consistently bad but this issue seems like it'll be better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Beautiful art.
    Without a doubt! Now, if we could only get Marquez, Pepe Larraz, & Marcus To as X-eXclusives, the Mutant books would be a wonder to behold regularly... at least visually.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Without a doubt! Now, if we could only get Marquez, Pepe Larraz, & Marcus To as X-eXclusives, the Mutant books would be a wonder to behold regularly... at least visually.
    Yeah, it would be really awesome.

Kitty's hair looks great here. The short look is working for her much better than it does elsewhere

BANNED

The preview looks good but I doubt the book will get any better.
    Side note: this is the first time Cable and his mother are in the same room and no interaction between them. Same thing with Cable and Tyke. I'm actually angry at Marvel for such a waste.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Kitty's hair looks great here. The short look is working for her much better than it does elsewhere
    It has volume here.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The preview looks good but I doubt the book will get any better.
    Side note: this is the first time Cable and his mother are in the same room and no interaction between them. Same thing with Cable and Tyke. I'm actually angry at Marvel for such a waste.
    I know you mean Jean, but I'd absolutely pick this up if Maddie crashed the party.

Better looking than previous issues, but I'm going to give it a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Looks like Blue has lost Molina to the latest Spider-multiverse event.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

So far better than when Polaris got married

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its a phase. It'll pass.