Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Domilossus, RISE!
    Colomino. Domossus. Neenotr.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

How did Domino/Colossus end?
    why did they break up?

I had a better one, when did Dominus and Colossus started?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    How did Domino/Colossus end?
    why did they break up?
    Off-panel. Presumably she broke up with him when he moved into his ex-girlfriend's old room like a big creep.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I had a better one, when did Dominus and Colossus started?
    Cable and X-Force.

Honestly, the best outcome is:

-A double wedding is ABOUT to happen, but Colossus gets cold feet and quits the team (goes off to Astonishing with fellow Wedding Ruiner, Havok)
    -Romy gets married and the "Mr & Mrs X" is about them (KT writing obvi w/ Dodson either on interiors or covers)
    -Kitty gets comforted by either Yana, Shan, or Rachel (you know where that leads)
    -The second Gold Annual is essentially Kitty's coming out issue (Seanan McGuire, the writer, even ships Katyana)
    -Neena and Piotr get back together

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Honestly, if Domilossus came back I'd be one of the happiest men alive. Breaking them up was a terrible mistake.
    And, worse, it was an off-panel breakup. During the Terrigen Mist Crisis, all the writers ignored any question about what happened to the couple. Then, X:Prime comes out and we find out that not only have they """broken up""", but Piotr had been sleeping in Kitty's old room. What the hell? Plus, Hopeless is writing so it's either: 1) Why they initially broke up or 2) A getting-back-together story

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Colomino. Domossus. Neenotr.
    Raspuman? Thurtin?

BANNED

I don't think it'll happen, but if you want to make a case for Kitty coming out as bisexual in that annual, don't forget she's main supporting character in Iceman, another character who recently came out.

I have that one classified variant by Campbell preordered for #30. Shocked it hasn’t leaked yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Honestly, the best outcome is:

-A double wedding is ABOUT to happen, but Colossus gets cold feet and quits the team (goes off to Astonishing with fellow Wedding Ruiner, Havok)
    -Romy gets married and the "Mr & Mrs X" is about them (KT writing obvi w/ Dodson either on interiors or covers)
    -Kitty gets comforted by either Yana, Shan, or Rachel (you know where that leads)
    -The second Gold Annual is essentially Kitty's coming out issue (Seanan McGuire, the writer, even ships Katyana)
    -Neena and Piotr get back together
    Damn. Can we get a Kickstarter campaign together and just tell Marvel that we’ll pay you to write Gold instead? I dig all these ideas. Kitty and Yana would be a great couple IMO. And I love Piotr and Neena together. They’re a fun combo.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    It reminds me to that Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode when i was kid, all that build up for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Covers can be misleading sometimes (most of the time), they’ll probably still get married. Besides, I can’t fathom the idea of another couple getting married at their friend’s failed wedding, nobody does that..... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats like a common tv trope
    Common TV trope..? I remember that episode of Fresh Prince. When he was going to marry Nia Long and they both chickened out but their parents got married instead making them siblings (ew)... Kinda like in the Walter-Jullisa wedding episode in A Different World... And Boy Meets World... And A Different World again... And Fraiser, Cheers, 90210, How I Met Your Mother, Sabrina the teenaged Witch, Full House. Ahh #&#&... GUGGENHEEEEIIIIIIIMMM!

Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Common TV trope..? I remember that episode of Fresh Prince. When he was going to marry Nia Long and they both chickened out but their parents got married instead making them siblings (ew)... Kinda like in the Walter-Jullisa wedding episode in A Different World... And Boy Meets World... And A Different World again... And Fraiser, Cheers, 90210, How I Met Your Mother, Sabrina the teenaged Witch, Full House. Ahh #&#&... GUGGENHEEEEIIIIIIIMMM!

You forgot Mama Mia. LOL ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I don't think it'll happen, but if you want to make a case for Kitty coming out as bisexual in that annual, don't forget she's main supporting character in Iceman, another character who recently came out.
    tbh it would be TOO good to be true. but it would be great seeing a scene between Kitty and Bobby, with the latter talking to the former about her sexuality instead of vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Damn. Can we get a Kickstarter campaign together and just tell Marvel that we’ll pay you to write Gold instead? I dig all these ideas. Kitty and Yana would be a great couple IMO. And I love Piotr and Neena together. They’re a fun combo.
    Thanks! Hopeless wrote them fantastically in both Cable & X-Force and Secret Wars: Inferno. They meshed so well together...

Amazing Member

So most of the positive comments I've seen in this thread (admittedly I haven't read all) revolve around the ideas that it is "sweet" or "cute" or some derivation thereof.

X-Men used to be fun and dynamic. Exciting and thrilling.

The most boring comics in the early 90's, for me, was the Jean and Scott wedding. Honestly, who wants to read this in comics? Just cause a whole lot of women want to watch the royal wedding doesn't mean a whole lot of X-Men fans want a wedding comic! Current X-Men writers and editors are idiots for conflating the 2.

No wonder my interest in modern-day X-Men is non-existent. No wonder their sales keep dropping. I'll continue to pass on buying these comics until Marvel gets a clue.

BANNED

I hate to disappoint you guys but I think Kitty and Colossus will be happily married.

There won't be a Rogue-Gambit wedding this time around.

It's only a few more days then we'll know who's right and who's wrong.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 06-16-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Any guesses on what the polybagged classified variant for #30 is? All we know is that it’s too spoilery to not be polybagged.

Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    So most of the positive comments I've seen in this thread (admittedly I haven't read all) revolve around the ideas that it is "sweet" or "cute" or some derivation thereof.

X-Men used to be fun and dynamic. Exciting and thrilling.

The most boring comics in the early 90's, for me, was the Jean and Scott wedding. Honestly, who wants to read this in comics? Just cause a whole lot of women want to watch the royal wedding doesn't mean a whole lot of X-Men fans want a wedding comic! Current X-Men writers and editors are idiots for conflating the 2.

No wonder my interest in modern-day X-Men is non-existent. No wonder their sales keep dropping. I'll continue to pass on buying these comics until Marvel gets a clue.
    Eh, sure is not like we can enjoy both types of stories (and for the record i'm a dude), is not like X-Men didn't have their "cute" or "comedy" moments before. I enjoy things like the epic battle on the moon for Jean's life during the DPS or Logan and Creed having a vicious fight in UXM 213, but i also enjoyed Jean and Scott finally tying the knot after years of drama or the down when you would see the most personal moments of certain characthers, not saying that you have to like all this, but i'm sure that most X-Men really don't mind as long as they have good stories or is well build up.

Now for another side the build up for this has been horrible ans like 90% of the people here had strongly criticized Guggs writting, so is not like fans are thinking than this is masterpiece.