Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271 LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    CB Cebulski just said on Twitter that Darkhold is still coming.
    April or may i guess

Unless it's a surprise release in the months with solicits already. Probably too much to wish for though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    CB Cebulski just said on Twitter that Darkhold is still coming.
    GOD BLESS. I do wonder why they decided to release Wanda's ''synergy book'' only after WandaVision ends, though. Kinda makes you wonder if there was any truth to those rumors that editorial was going to wait for WandaVision until they decided which direction they want to take with Wanda in the comics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Yes. We're not discussing her opinion on Hawkeye's chilli recipe.

That's been the status quo since Decimation, none of what I said made her a supporting character in any X-titles. Being a mutant has been essential to her entire life, not being a mutant is the opposite. Making her a mutant won't automatically make her appear in the X-men, Avengers have had mutant members in the past - she's among the first. Stopping her being a mutant and keeping her out of the X-franchise forever are the winning conditions for the Wanda haters. The zombie thing was a crossover and shouldn't have occurred, its source me on Hickman doing right by Wanda.
    Yes, I know that, but it still ties her to X-franchise, and really her being the one of the first mutant Avengers don't really matter to her on a personal level, yes you could argue it's somewhat important to Avengers/X-Men/Mutant history, but not that much of deal to herself, she sought a place of belonging and that is it.
    I don't care about Wanda haters winning or losing, I only care about Wanda gets back what she lost with HoM, her being a mutant or not never mattered to her situation of being functionally dead over the decade, so why should I care? And for the record, I personally just don't care for Magnus family fans and other "fanfic over canon" types of fans making up a chunk of Wanda's fandom, it's probably mean to say this but I don't care for some fans trying that hard to mislead new fans by showing them some none-existent image of "wholesome family" and "powerful mutants", I would very happily see their fantasy shattered if new fans don't really have proper ways to learn her Avengers history first and recognize that as the major component of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Ruffalo and RDJ had a better idea but not very well read. There are celebs like Joe Manganiello are the rare ones that are well versed.

Hollywood always cuts out CGI and make up as much as possible.
    Yeah, I get why Disney did what it did to cut costs. But I kinda disagree with that decision. We'll see how often Bettany is in purple in WandaVision. At least Ruffalo and RDJ had some background knowledge, which is a plus. The only celebrity I know who really likes comic books is Seth Meyers. My brother and I him are big fans of Meyers because he's one of the few late night hosts who seems to genuinely enjoy literature. I've always been more of a books guy, even though I like comics a lot too (especially when I was younger). He really had a great time interviewing Bendis:

https://news.avclub.com/seth-meyers-...ays-1836722033

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    GOD BLESS. I do wonder why they decided to release Wanda's ''synergy book'' only after WandaVision ends, though. Kinda makes you wonder if there was any truth to those rumors that editorial was going to wait for WandaVision until they decided which direction they want to take with Wanda in the comics.
    It was one of the books that got delayed due to Covid. Unfortunately it was right on that cusp of when everything stopped. They released her solo when she debuted in the MCU, so I don't think they depend much on that. Considering what they came up with is still different than the MCU version. And they started retconning the twins away from being mutants in 2014. Which was before AoU. I also don't think they'd have to wait to see the show like we do. They'd likely already know what the studio is doing. Especially now that Feige is running most things in Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, I get why Disney did what it did to cut costs. But I kinda disagree with that decision.
    Big time investors make those decisions though. Hopefully they start to release newer cartoons which have more freedom in that area.

Extraordinary Member

Interesting item in TV Guide:

spoilers:
    At one point, Wanda and Vision put on a magic show in a nod to "It's Magic," the 1965 Bewitched episode. "She's a magician's assistant, helping [Vision] but doing all the tricks for him and not letting the audience know," Olsen says.

I wonder if this is also a nod to Glamour and Illusion, the couple from the second Vision & the Scarlet Witch series, who both had superpowers but pretended to be doing their tricks by sleight-of-hand. There was a rumor that Vision and Wanda would pretend to be magicians to disguise their powers, but I don't know if that was real or just guessing.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I Just Wanted to Wish Everyone in the Scarlet Witch Fandom a Happy New Year 2021 and Thanks for always making Wanda's Thread one of the Best, Most active and Friendly Fandoms on CBR!

Will be creating the 2021 Thread when the New Year Arrives!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Just Wanted to Wish Everyone in the Scarlet Witch Fandom a Happy New Year 2021 and Thanks for always making Wanda's Thread one of the Best, Most active and Friendly Fandoms on CBR!

Yay! It's great to have you around! And hopefully everyone has a great new year!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

thank you! wishing a good year to all the Wanda fans around here as well.

we're going to have Scarlet Witch in WandaVision, Darkhold Alpha and let's hope for more

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Happy New Year to everyone here!

Just wanna let everyone know that I have not forgotten this Forum. It’s rather that I have given up on MARVEL comics. Just given up. And I’d say that I am not someone who gives up easily. But at the end of the day, comics are supposed to be entertainment for me, and not an endless march of suffering.

Also I needed a break from the endless stream of “House of M, bring on the Mutants” videos and articles – of course not this threats fault.

I can’t help but notice that in the meantime the mainpage has moved the entire forum-community to *others* (technically *more*, but you get the idea).

I expect a lot of things to get better this new year, especially real life stuff, but comics I do not.

Furthermore, I see no improvement in the areas gaming and animation, with regards to Wanda.

So for me, personally, it now all stands or falls with WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yay! It's great to have you around! And hopefully everyone has a great new year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    thank you! wishing a good year to all the Wanda fans around here as well.

we're going to have Scarlet Witch in WandaVision, Darkhold Alpha and let's hope for more
    Indeed it is Great to Be around here and always Great to Be With Friends, Our Fellow Wanda Fans for years end to look forward to an exciting year our Wanda has coming in 2021!

It is only as good as those we share it with, Thank You All!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone here!

Just wanna let everyone know that I have not forgotten this Forum. It’s rather that I have given up on MARVEL comics. Just given up. And I’d say that I am not someone who gives up easily. But at the end of the day, comics are supposed to be entertainment for me, and not an endless march of suffering.

Also I needed a break from the endless stream of “House of M, bring on the Mutants” videos and articles – of course not this threats fault.

I can’t help but notice that in the meantime the mainpage has moved the entire forum-community to *others* (technically *more*, but you get the idea).

I expect a lot of things to get better this new year, especially real life stuff, but comics I do not.

Furthermore, I see no improvement in the areas gaming and animation, with regards to Wanda.

So for me, personally, it now all stands or falls with WandaVision.
    It is Always GREAT to have you here Probability010 and indeed lets hope for Bettering things in this New Year of 2021!

Extraordinary Member

Happy New Year to all Scarlet Witch fans. 2021 will almost certainly be better for her than 2020, but then it would pretty much have to be. (This also applies to the whole world.)

We are a patient bunch, and no matter what happens to her (or doesn't) in the comics, we'll always know that this character is more than how she is (or isn't) being written this month.