Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And yes i am weird enough that i just looked up marvel office hours. Monday-Friday 9am -5pm. lmao
    It's 8:20 AM in New York, so they should at least be wandering around in the street yelling "Ey! I'm walking here!" at no-one in particular by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It's 8:20 AM in New York, so they should at least be wandering around in the street yelling "Ey! I'm walking here!" at no-one in particular by now.
    LMAO that is so new york. Us Connecticut snobs be like "my dear, the exclamations! Tis be too early." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Looks like Hickman is working on something called “infinity comics” one of the new features added to MU, the book that hes working on seems to be called Xmen Unlimited, the stories are cannon as well btw

https://www.marvel.com/unlimited
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-09-2021 at 06:25 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Looks like Hickman is working on something called “infinity comics” one of the new features added to MU, the book that hes working on seems to be called Xmen Unlimited
    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...250581505?s=21
    Just like i theorized, so basically substack with popular marvel characters and a built in library of old comics. Nothing i'm interested in so far but i can see the value. Disney+ for comics.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Just like i theorized, so basically substack with popular marvel characters and a built in library of old comics. Nothing i'm interested in so far but i can see the value. Disney+ for comics.
    Honestly speaking of D+ im kind of wishing they bundled Marvel Unlimited with D+ as well tbh idk. I am interested though to see what Xmen Unlimited and the Black Widow book are all about so i may end up though tbh
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-09-2021 at 06:31 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Honestly speaking of D+ im kind of wishing they bundled Marvel Unlimited with D+ as well tbh idk
    I can't even get excited over it tbh. As soon as i saw the image it was like, "oh i'm right on something else, even unlimited so white." Black widow, more wolverine. That's a buy felicia from me. Disney/Marvel could at least try to surprise us one time. Like just try.

I mean i have called it in every thread, the foundation of everything marvel has to start off with no diversity. It's just what marvel is.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-09-2021 at 06:33 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Looks like Hickman is working on something called “infinity comics” one of the new features added to MU, the book that hes working on seems to be called Xmen Unlimited, the stories are cannon as well btw

https://www.marvel.com/unlimited
    Would check it out. I guess there is not harm if it's free for first week.

Fantastic Member

How is the same as substack? Marvel is just playing with the layout/format of a comic for the digital age and giving a different experience reading it on a phone/tablet. They do stuff like this every few years. First it was motion comics, then it was those Infinite comics, now Infinity comics. I just read the Hickman story and it was cool. I forget how great of an artist Shalvey is. The scrolling story format is interesting, but I'm sure it will be something that eventually runs it's course after a few months. I'm already a MU subscriber so its a cool extra perk, but nothing to get all that would drive me to subscribed if I wasn't using it. I'm way more excited about the app updates that allow you finally follow a specific series.

Mighty Member

Seems like a cool idea. Again, I really hope this makes its way to trade eventually.
    It looks like something Marvel have tried before, maybe with Hickman on board it may take off better. But again, I really want to see this in Trade. I don't read on MU, I simply find it easier to read physical.

Still, I hope it does well.

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    How is the same as substack? Marvel is just playing with the layout/format of a comic for the digital age and giving a different experience reading it on a phone/tablet. They do stuff like this every few years. First it was motion comics, then it was those Infinite comics, now Infinity comics. I just read the Hickman story and it was cool. I forget how great of an artist Shalvey is. The scrolling story format is interesting, but I'm sure it will be something that eventually runs it's course after a few months. I'm already a MU subscriber so its a cool extra perk, but nothing to get all that would drive me to subscribed if I wasn't using it. I'm way more excited about the app updates that allow you finally follow a specific series.
    I really don't even have the energy to even talk about it anymore. let me go get my 7 day free trial so i can read it since it's a hickman book but other than that nothing else really to say on it. Feels like a waste of thoughts.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Just in case anyone else was having a sense of deja vu, this new thing is not to be confused with the old thing

I can't even get excited over it tbh. As soon as i saw the image it was like, "oh i'm right on something else, even unlimited so white." Black widow, more wolverine. That's a buy felicia from me. Disney/Marvel could at least try to surprise us one time. Like just try.

I mean i have called it in every thread, the foundation of everything marvel has to start off with no diversity. It's just what marvel is.
    Totally on point, sometimes I wonder if marvel doesn’t want me to spend any money…..
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Totally on point, sometimes I wonder if marvel doesn’t want me to spend any money…..
    For reals. I just went there to sign up and closed out since you need to put in a credit card, why even waste my time for something i will have to remember to cancel in 7 days.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

For those interested, the comic is available for free here (I still can't figure out how to find it on the MU app):

https://www.marvel.com/mu-21xmenunlimited

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    For those interested, the comic is available for free here (I still can't figure out how to find it on the MU app):

https://www.marvel.com/mu-21xmenunlimited
    Did you update the MU app yet? You won't see the changes on the old version.