Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    The writers and Directors make you a fan of the characters not Feige.
    I agree that the writers and the directors are a big part of the successes, but Feige is the mastermind behind bringing together the right talent and ensuring things go in the best possible direction. https://www.cinemablend.com/news/173...g-to-joe-russo

Also, I know you're out there creating new accounts selene/jaddor...*narrows eyes*

Astonishing Member

I don't know if anyone's posted this already... Black Panther will be the first film showing after approximately a three decade ban on movie theaters.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ma-in-35-years

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I agree that the writers and the directors are a big part of the successes, but Feige is the mastermind behind bringing together the right talent and ensuring things go in the best possible direction. [url]https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1730339/why-marvel-has-been-more-successful-than-other-superhero-studios-according-to-joe-russo[/url
    I was going to say the same thing. Feige has to put the teams together.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I don't know if anyone's posted this already... Black Panther will be the first film showing after approximately a three decade ban on movie theaters.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ma-in-35-years
    I thought the first movie that showed in cinemas in Saudi was "the emoji movie"? i know i heard it from an npr show that i'm subscribed to.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    I thought the first movie that showed in cinemas in Saudi was "the emoji movie"? i know i heard it from an npr show that i'm subscribed to.
    Perhaps that was in the segregated cinema (since apparently that was a thing). What I heard with these (new) cinemas is that they wont be segregated by sex. so BP will be the first film watched by both sexes in the same cinema for the first time since the 80s.

Mighty Member

FFS. T'Challa was not listed in the top 20 brains in the MCU right here on CBR. Figures
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    FFS. T'Challa was not listed in the top 20 brains in the MCU right here on CBR. Figures
    Probably because we don’t really know if he possesses anywhere near his MU/comic level of intellectual prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I was going to say the same thing. Feige has to put the teams together.
    For any particular movie, the director of that specific movie obviously gets the lions share.

But yes, I think Feige deserves a LOT of credit for being able to put together a string of successful movies. While Fox and DC have barely been able to put together 2 movies in a row which can be considered both commercially and criticially successful, Feige has been able to string together nearly 2 dozen movies. That to me is simply amazing. Marvel really did something special, and Feige masterminded the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Probably because we don’t really know if he possesses anywhere near his MU/comic level of intellectual prowess.
    I would think he at least deserves to be in the top 20 though.

But on the plus side, Shuri makes the top of the list. That's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    This isn't a list for pure intelligence. It's for all types. The fact that Cap didn't make if for tactical genius makes it weaker I think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I agree that the writers and the directors are a big part of the successes, but Feige is the mastermind behind bringing together the right talent and ensuring things go in the best possible direction. https://www.cinemablend.com/news/173...g-to-joe-russo

Also, I know you're out there creating new accounts selene/jaddor...*narrows eyes*
    Feige is doing a good job, but he's lucky he got great directors and screenwriter to make the films great.

Feige is doing a good job, but he's lucky he got great directors and screenwriter to make the films great.
    It's not luck though. He clearly has a knack for finding the right talent. And he established the marvel brand name to the degree where it attracts people that want to work there.

What's your beef with Feige?

You realize he's had more than a hand in picking those directors and guiding the overall direction of the MCU right?

There's a reason the films are overwhelmingly well received and the television side as a whole is mixed at best.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    You realize he's had more than a hand in picking those directors and guiding the overall direction of the MCU right?

There's a reason the films are overwhelmingly well received and the television side as a whole is mixed at best.
    The films are overwhelmingly well received because Jon Favreau, James Gunn, Taika Waititi, Ryan Coogler and Anthony and Joe Russo. They make the films great. Feige just helps them keep the MCU connected. That's not rocket science. The comics did all this first.