Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

https://youtu.be/X3ricWI0KHE
    Game looks great Im starting to like the suit a little more each time I see it

Here's the video of Spider-Man from Sony's E3 presentation.

Amazing Member

Game looks awesome, but Spider-Man seems to be killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by incarnati0n View Post
    If you look closely it looks like he's got a web attached to the people he knocks off of buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by incarnati0n View Post
    Actually if you look at the earlier trailer when he knocks someone off the edge of the building he prevents them from falling to their death. So chances are he is knocking them out

Electro - Josh Keaton

Rhino - Fred Tatasciore

Scorpion - Jason Spisak(?)

Vulture - Dwight Schultz

Yuri - I'm pretty sure that's Tara Platt.

iMan 42s

Alright it seems a little obvious that this would be a Sinister six story now. Norman Osborn is in the game so I'd imagine that was Green Goblin at the end of the video. But maybe it's Doctor Octopus, all things considered I wouldn't doubt that either.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Wow I am so unbelievably hyped; in fact I think PS4 Spidey is shaping up to easily be the best Spider-Man adaptation yet (including the comics TBH).
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Y'know what I love?

If this were in the comics or cartoons we would probably have to see Spidey get quickly bailed out or saved by The Avengers, his supporting cast, or some kind of Spider-sidekick, but here he actually manages to control the prison break and hold his own against the Sinister Six.

Insomniac's Spider-Man is the Spider-Man we deserve .
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Alright it seems a little obvious that this would be a Sinister six story now. Norman Osborn is in the game so I'd imagine that was Green Goblin at the end of the video. But maybe it's Doctor Octopus, all things considered I wouldn't doubt that either.
    There's no way they're doing a Sinister Six without Doc Ock. Especially in a Dan Slott story.

Either he's the one who hired Negative and the rest of the villains to capture Spider-Man or, if it's Osborn, he's the person who pops up at the end.

Although I'm not writing off Miles popping up to help Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Electro - Josh Keaton

Rhino - Fred Tatasciore

Scorpion - Jason Spisak(?)
    Rhino speaks a Russian accent, and is voiced by Rocksteady from the 2012 series. Ideal casting choice.

Scorpion sounds like Ben Diskin.

Vulture - Dwight Schultz
    Returning to the role after the first movie game? That's nice.

Y'know what I love?

If this were in the comics or cartoons we would probably have to see Spidey get quickly bailed out or saved by The Avengers, his supporting cast, or some kind of Spider-sidekick, but here he actually manages to control the prison break and hold his own against the Sinister Six.

Insomniac's Spider-Man is the Spider-Man we deserve .
    Even the movies have that weakness.

Insomniac prove they know Spider-Man.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Y'know what I love?

Or especially the movies LOL. But yeah Insomniac Spidey is best Spidey TBH.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

As they showed the Raft, I knew we'd get Electro, and remembered this golden panel.

Sinister group including Scorpion reminds of of Mark Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

There's no way they're doing a Sinister Six without Doc Ock. Especially in a Dan Slott story.
    Well, it's not a Dan Slott story, he only helped with script punch-up, this is Christos Gage's story, so anything goes. I'm hoping its Ock, cause I'd love to see how he would look in this game, but it seems more likely it'll be Green Goblin because we know Osborn is in the game already.

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Or especially the movies LOL. But yeah Insomniac Spidey is best Spidey TBH.
    Oh, if it was the movies then Iron Man would probably swoop in and steal some screentime .
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Well, it's not a Dan Slott story, he only helped with script punch-up, this is Christos Gage's story, so anything goes. I'm hoping its Ock, cause I'd love to see how he would look in this game, but it seems more likely it'll be Green Goblin because we know Osborn is in the game already.
    Ah! I was under the impression that Dan helped come up with the story while Gage handled the script, as part of their usual collaboration.

I've seen the suggestion that you can hear the whirring of the Goblin Glider when Spidey starts to face the figure at the end, though the mechanical whirring is also potentially Ock's tentacles.

I'm expecting we'll see Norman as the Goblin at some point in the game but I also think it's worth noting that Inthar went mum when it came to whether Doc Ock was in the game.

Ock would also explain why everyone in the Six save Negative have new tech, though it's also not out of the realm of possibility that Osborn could do that.

Kingpin is playing a role in this game but the developers talked about Mr.Negative having a more major role in the game. I believe that Osborn will just be a secret boss towards the end not much more.