Page 2297 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 129717972197224722872293229422952296229722982299230023012307 ... LastLast
Results 34,441 to 34,455 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Xavier Woods is going to be a guest character in super bomberman r

https://realotakugamer.com/xavier-wo...er-bomberman-r
    Speaking of which, rest in peace.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man...
    While I don't want to egg this on, that guy does cut that hard on people he has never even met. Let alone watched their videos for perspective before slicing and dicing.

Jeez... Yeah.
    While essentially his whole "What's with you?" argument hinged on people taking issue with not having read his work, his entire bit is largely based on capping on titles he isn't even reading.
    You're probably right about not egging this on too much longer. I will respond to his rant because I take umbrage to stuff like, "they're talking behind my back and won't confront me directly" cuz I know for a fact people from this site have commented on his blog and videos ( also the reading Marvel for white acceptance thing while he continues to spend money on Marvel movies and TV shows himself)...but I'll use a different venue for that response.

Jordan Peele reportedly wants to do a Gargoyles movie

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/scree...ot-disney/amp/

In fact, the Marvel drama proved to be more than just a success as it managed to be the network’s most watched program since the series finale of Pretty Little Liars, which is easily one of the most popular shows in Freeform’s history.

Furthermore, Cloak & Dagger managed to break a network record as it earned the title of being Freeform's best digital debut with 716,000 starts. This massive number helped the show gather an impressive "7.3 million views across linear and digital platforms" over the course of three days. And with an impressive 78%, the series earned the largest Live+3 day bump of any Freeform debut.

In all, we are looking at a pretty big success if Freeform and Marvel manage to maintain these kind of numbers.
    I am not hte target demographic for this but that's cool.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm going to have to watch the pilot episodes again to see if I actually like them, I had them on in the background when I was playing breath of the wild. Shrines, lizards, and pig monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Jordan Peele reportedly wants to do a Gargoyles movie

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/scree...ot-disney/amp/
    I loved that show. I don't know how it would work in live-action, though.

Ultimate Member

Man...
    While I don't want to egg this on, that guy does cut that hard on people he has never even met. Let alone watched their videos for perspective before slicing and dicing.
    No one is trying to egg him on.

This is not about his books.

This is about that behavior that is very unhealthy to have even if you have a job.

He has tried to get on at Dynamite. You are not going to win them over questioning the quality of their books based on the ONE that you have read and what you heard from SOMEONE else about John Wick and take a shot at Gail Simone's Red Sonja implying it's her book that started the quality decline.

The writer side of him is good enough to work to work there. The blogger side is what is holding him back. We see what echo chamber does to established POC & women-what do you think they would do to HIM?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Have to say this is easily one of my top three favorite marvel series so far. I'm surprised that they're able to get away with some of the things that they shown in the tv show though, one of the scenes literally has Tandy sniffing coke lol. I'm like "How did they get that approved?" lol.

The wife, after a couple months of light to moderate berating, got Hulu last week so I'm just starting Runaways. Ehhh... I'm 616 so I'm kind of watching this through the general audience lens. Which is kinda cool, specially before I go easter egg hunting during Luke Cage S2 next week. I plan to cease Runaways and start 'The Adventures of Tyrone' this weekend. Not overly impressed with the black content on Hulu so far tho. Zero classic black television, sitcoms or otherwise. No 227 or The Black Odd Couple? **** outta here...
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

First look at Black Manta.

I like that they've mostly kept the iconic look of the helmet while making it less cartoonish.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Kyle Baker's Static.

Ultimate Member

Good grief there are LOT of angry folks over books that no one is making them read.

I though folks liked Iceman?

At least Iceman & Wasp had better trade and kindle sales (Amazon) than Cyborg or are DC book immune from this?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Good grief there are LOT of angry folks over books that no one is making them read.

At least Iceman & Wasp had better trade and kindle sales (Amazon) than Cyborg or are DC book immune from this?
    To those folks bringing back the Iceman series is proof of the extreme left wing agenda at Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    To those folks bringing back the Iceman series is proof of the extreme left wing agenda at Marvel.
    Some of the reaction to that series upcoming return is a downer, to say the very least.