Page 660 of 774 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel like some of y'all aren't giving the MCU enough credit none of their shows so far in this phase have lacked purpose, their great at tying things together.
    Yeah, but the characters they were adapting had plenty of material/reason to be headlining stuff in my opinion.

Extraordinary Member

Popularity and Disney +'s insatiatble need for content is probably all the reason they need.

They'll probably raid the material of other mystic Marvel characters and give it to Agatha, sort of like how Bucky and Sam's series used a lot of material from the Gruenwald Captain America run that they never got around to doing with Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Popularity and Disney +'s insatiatble need for content is probably all the reason they need.

They'll probably raid the material of other mystic Marvel characters and give it to Agatha, sort of like how Bucky and Sam's series used a lot of material from the Gruenwald Captain America run that they never got around to doing with Steve Rogers.
    They're giving Rhodey Armor Wars too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Kathryn Hahn but I'm not sure we (or her character) really need this.
    Damn, I like her character but giving her shows they will try to make her an anti-hero.The did so w/ Loki.
    Really hope they keep the dark witch aspect of hers.She can be sympathetic w/out being anti-hero.

TVA Loki is so boring & uninteresting hope they don't drop the ball with Agatha, it's supposed to be a "Dark Comedy" lean into the dark she bites & strangles children & murders puppies for giggles give us more of that!!

Is Grace Randolph a reliable source cause she stay stating information as facts.

She usually just gets trailer dates right, that's why she suddenly got many haters on twitter for "making stuff up"

Grace is not. She got into a fight with the director of Birds of Prey about her rumors on that film. And still tried to claim she was right and the director was wrong. It's only entertaining how wild she is.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I feel like some of y'all aren't giving the MCU enough credit none of their shows so far in this phase have lacked purpose, their great at tying things together.
    I liked them so far. They have some flaws but nothing that is deal breaking for me. Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She usually just gets trailer dates right, that's why she suddenly got many haters on twitter for "making stuff up"
    She also gives wrong info and some yikes takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Echo is at least a Superhero/vigilante so I can see it more from a plot perspective, but Agatha...
    I'm glad Agatha gets the chance to be fleshed out. She has an interesting backstory once you get into it. And maybe it'll make this version more complicated, instead of just a villain. Plus, it's more Kathryn Hahn. Which I'm all for!

Oh i forgot that Agatha can appear in the future F4 movie as the nanny but we don't know if they're going to have their kids in the first movie...
    I remember them saying the first film will be the original four. Which bummed me out because I was hoping for Future Foundation.

I really hope that if some of these insiders got the Wanda being a "villain" right, it is just for some part of the movie (not what i would have prefered for her story) but it's better than going full villain, also because i want her to appear in future projects.

Extraordinary Member

I really hope that if some of these insiders got the Wanda being a "villain" right, it is just for some part of the movie (not what i would have prefered for her story) but it's better than going full villain, also because i want her to appear in future projects.
    It seems kind of unlikely, doesn't it, that they'd keep Agatha around for future projects but not Wanda?

Again, I can't say definitively that the "insiders" are wrong (though I'm pretty sure they're all getting their information from the same source, whoever that may be). Just that their description doesn't sound like it makes any sense at all, either based on what happened in "WandaVision," or future MCU plans, or even the crew merchandise. So either they're wrong or they're giving us a garbled version of a story that actually does make sense for Wanda.

Usually MCU decisions, while not always right, are not totally insane. The one time they did something I found completely illogical was that they never brought Vision back in "Endgame" after clearly setting up that he was going to become White Vision... and then it happened, they just saved it for the show. I'm also worried but I also think Feige is smart enough to know that most people like Wanda and don't want her to be what these leakers seem to want her to be.

Is Grace Randolph a reliable source cause she stay stating information as facts.
    She gets things right sometimes, like a Zatanna movie being a thing. I find it odd how the leaks from MOM are 80/20 Wanda/Strange, i even saw a supposed leaked concept art of her and Agatha fighting