Page 176 of 772 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 11576

This why I dont post on here like before. As someone who's certainly darker than "Wesley Snipes or Shaquille O'neal's color" it's quite irritating when she's turned into a light skinned black woman, how everyone is fine with it but goddess forbid someone darken her skin tone to what she was originally. Its giving "she can be dark but not too dark". Its giving Alexandra Shipp's "people are mad at me for not being the same color as the marker she was originally colored with in 1975" speech. Anyways, I've said my piece. Y'all be easy on here.
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 04-01-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    This why I dont post on here like before
    baby you are an OG stormnista! your input is valued and always appreciated!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I may be wrong but the fact that Storm is appearing in several covers would not be an attempt to try to promote her? in addition to placing her as the most important x-woman, getting Knull to admit that she is her most powerful avatar and creating a huge hype about "big plans"
    Not really.

Generally a lot of this art is stuff Marvel already paid for. I'll give you an example. Larry Stroman (yes X-Factor's Larry) was paid to do art for a book called the Man Who F'uped time (While looking like Marlon Wayans). He did not know it was a variant cover until I showed him the book at the last comic con I went to.

Some of this is stuff laying around. Notice you don't see what year on that cover. I bet that was a cover for another book or a set of prints that COvid-19 derailed.

Also they will pull stuff like this to increase sales on a book even if she is not in it.

There covers do no good if you don't have anything X-MEN related to showcase her. Remember it's not about the cover but having something on that shelf. That is about YOU and only YOU not anyone else.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Considering they also turn pure white when she uses her powers or sometimes are just like that normaly, one could easily imagine Storm's eyes to be all sort of weirdly mutated inside, while looking somewhat normal to the outside.

Would at this point anyone be surprised if it suddently turns out Storm can also see ultra violet light? Wait a second. CAN Storm see in ultra violet light spectrum?
    Yes she can, she can see energy. This includes the electromagnetic spectrum.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    that is 100% correct.

storm sees the patterns of energy and forces around her and manipulate them resulting in weather displays but it is not limited to solely weather.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes she hurt knull by breaking through the barrier he used around the sun I believe. pretty badass.
    Which one is the issue and comic name? I would like to read it. I don't think I've seen her do that.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Which one is the issue and comic name? I would like to read it. I don't think I've seen her do that.
    I think he is talking about Monica. I saw my friend issue who is a huge spiderman fan. The art was greg land so you know what to expect. The issue was symbiote spiderman. Thankfully he is in to spiderman as i only read spiderman when MJ is involved as she is my fave character. I don't really care for Peter to be honest.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-01-2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

its really the time for storm

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    symbiote Spiderman issue 5

I love this artist's rendition of Ororo
    Attachment 107994 Attachment 107995
    Art by RavenMCole

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Geez how dark do y'all want Storm to be? I'm black and I think she's dark enough. She doesn't need to be Wesley Snipes or Shaquille O'Neal's color
    I agree. I think the skin tone is fine. She’s darker there than in the BP interior posted above the cover image.

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I love this artist's rendition of Ororo
    Attachment 107994 Attachment 107995
    Art by RavenMCole
    that is really nice!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    So yeah, i guess every oddity about her eyes which doesn't fit in how different forms of eyes function or look like in nature, can be chalked up as being the result of them being mutated beyond natural designs.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its really the time for storm
    Seems like Captain America on her left (our right), not sure who the figure on her right (our left) is?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So yeah, i guess every oddity about her eyes which doesn't fit in how different forms of eyes function or look like in nature, can be chalked up as being the result of them being mutated beyond natural designs.

Seems like Captain America on her left (our right), not sure who the figure on her right (our left) is?
    think from left to right its tony, ororo, Steve (ca)

Fantastic Member

I’ve never seen this feat before. It’s pretty cool.

Attachment 108005

I always thought she froze people by lowering the temperature of the local air or using cold wind and water, but she can actually draw cold air from the top of the atmosphere to flash freeze people before they can even react. That’s amazing.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.