Page 574 of 772 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Thank you! I been lurking for this answer. Lol *ninja vanish*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you better state these facts early morning. also let's not look over that storm was able to house eternity in her consciousness too
    And that's all it is -Facts- I know some people are under the belief that anytime Jean's named is mentioned in the Storm thread it's to bash or belittle her but as far as I know no one here can go back in time and change what Chris Claremont himself said.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    So the databook book where it features Storm's Hadari powers and the Wakandan gods have a power tier (I don't have the book but someone shared this pic)

It seems Vishanti is phoenix force, celestials, Galactus, and more level so maybe Oshtur dimension being the source of cosmic and psychic does make sense. Oshtur ascended past godhood.

Storm being Hadari Yao now is in the tier with Watchers, Demon Lords (like Adversary, Mephisto, and more), Gods (elder gods, Zeus, Odin), and avatars of abstract beings (just as Rachel and Jean using phoenix and etc)
    I actually comfortable with Storm at full potential and hopefully in the near future being a Fear Lord and Watcher level

This is about leadership and in my opinion, the spot is deserved. I mean I really don't see Jean as a leader type even though she led X-men Red. Storm was by herself thought. Logan has years of experience.
    Wolverine is actually a good leader, he just love being a lone wolf more.

Hell, Strom made him leader after she left to get her powers back
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-13-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So the databook book where it features Storm's Hadari powers and the Wakandan gods have a power tier (I don't have the book but someone shared this pic)

It seems Vishanti is phoenix force, celestials, Galactus, and more level so maybe Oshtur dimension being the source of cosmic and psychic does make sense. Oshtur ascended past godhood.

Storm being Hadari Yao now is in the tier with Watchers, Demon Lords (like Adversary, Mephisto, and more), Gods (elder gods, Zeus, Odin), and avatars of abstract beings (just as Rachel and Jean using phoenix and etc)
    Wouldn't that mean that Storm is on Tier 3 level? She hosted Eternity and I take it that she should have the potential to be as powerful as him or more to host him... Just a thought.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No...it doesn't mean that.
    Being able to host Eternity is different than being able to fight and defeat him (if it came to that).
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-13-2021 at 01:45 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No...it doesn't mean that.
    Being able to host Eternity is different than being able to fight and defeat him (if it came to that).
    It's always an interesting to read where Storm fans want her powers level to be.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Wouldn't that mean that Storm is on Tier 3 level? She hosted Eternity and I take it that she should have the potential to be as powerful as him or more to host him... Just a thought.
    Well the document did say at that level the only thing that matters is will power and since ororo has will power great enough to host eternity I wouldn't put it past her in terms of potential. But as at now hadari yao is only but a god she hasn't even transcended godhood not to talk of being able to transcend lord chaos and lord order before being on eternity's level. As at now we only know she is at the sixth tier but her potential is incalculable so who knows... Also it took oshtur eons to transcend godhood so I don't see storm breaking out of godhood for a while especially if the resident god hero Thor hasn't even done so himself.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Thanks for the info on the book, which I freaking have by the way in my dresser. I'm going to review the page to see what it says; however, I think the fact ororo was able to host its entirety in her being speaks to the vastness of her power (and ds too). From the description of power levels I think its safe to conclude she is in the bottom second lower tier category but the eternity feat bumps her up a few spots imo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

No longer!

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    And that's all it is -Facts- I know some people are under the belief that anytime Jean's named is mentioned in the Storm thread it's to bash or belittle her but as far as I know no one here can go back in time and change what Chris Claremont himself said.
    Stating facts is not bashing. Its just facts:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No longer!

I love it!! NO LONGER!!!!!

We *clap* are *clap* done *clap* with *clap* THAT! Go contain some other fans, no offense, love evrrrrybody but i'm done. I am a boogie ass black dude from Connecticut, i. do. not. settle. And i'm tired as hell!. lol

My black a$$ has ALWAYS reached for the stars, if people want crumbs have at thee. I want filet Mignon.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We *clap* are *clap* done *clap* with *clap* THAT! Go contain some other fans, no offense, love evrrrrybody but i'm done. I am a boogie ass black dude from Connecticut, i. do. not. settle. And i'm tired as hell!. lol

My black a$$ has ALWAYS reached for the stars, if people want crumbs have at thee. I want filet Mignon.
    All of this and more! Especially the bold!

Stating facts is not bashing. Its just facts:

All in black and white.

BANNED

Girl if Thor can get a magical girl transformation to become allfather rune king cosmic herald odinforce Thor force-thor every event, storm most certainly can also evolve to gain enough power to kill the planet eater and smite the very foundations of the universe with lightning. We all got to remember that pheonix jean was considered to be on storms level and was supposed to be capable of saving the entire universe of not just once. I always ask this, dark pheonix's greatest feat was eating a star and causing it to go BOOM. storm channeled the power of an entire galactic core with millions of stars and she did that without killing the living worlds and hundreds of millions of planets.
    It's clear under claremonts pen who was the copy and who is the original.