Page 686 of 772 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696736 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol, i really didn't like Korra. I actually thought the side characters were more interesting. ..and I loved Amon and Kuvira.
    Haha that’s understandable. I hated Korra in the first season when I watched it the first time. I feel they redeemed her through the series and thankfully matured her so she wasn’t just a spoiled little ****. And I agree that those two were great.

BANNED

Lol, i really didn't like Korra. I actually thought the side characters were more interesting. ..and I loved Amon and Kuvira.
    The side charachters were more interesting? Did we watch the same show? Anyways the important thing is that storm wins this fight rather easily. A neural attack would end the fight before it even begins.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Haha that’s understandable. I hated Korra in the first season when I watched it the first time. I feel they redeemed her through the series and thankfully matured her so she wasn’t just a spoiled little ****. And I agree that those two were great.
    Korra was the most compelling in her series and was a much better charachter than even her predecessor who started and ended the sane way. many people simply hate it when a female charachter is headstrong. Case in point captain marvel and storm telling doom and magneto to know their place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Oh man! I love Korra(Points to my avatar(haha))but Storm has this hands down!
    A better fight would have been storm vs the four nations and the avatar.... That would have been fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Korra was the most compelling in her series and was a much better charachter than even her predecessor who started and ended the sane way. many people simply hate it when a female charachter is headstrong. Case in point captain marvel and storm telling doom and magneto to know their place.
    I agree that she was complex and compelling. I love her complete arc. It was just when I first watched initially I thought she was kind of too spoiled-ish if that makes sense. When I rewatched it I appreciated it a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    A better fight would have been storm vs the four nations and the avatar.... That would have been fair.
    Very true! When it takes multiple air benders to make a wind funnel than it’s no contest. The only thing Korra has is the Avatar state and Storm could handle that fairly easy I believe

Storm is vastly more powerful than the benders of the Avatar world, but I would love to see Ororo interact with them. Seeing her adopt some of their techniques, amped with her greater capacity, would be epic!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm is vastly more powerful than the benders of the Avatar world, but I would love to see Ororo interact with them. Seeing her adopt some of their techniques, amped with her greater capacity, would be epic!
    I would assume Storm would be seen as a goddess to the Air Nomads.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I came back, took time out of all this to "breathe"

can someone update me with news, events that are happening?

Astonishing Member

I felt the exact opposite lol. I thought the side characters were terrible outside Aang's son. The main thing that kept me interested in that show was Korra and the villains, who are best the entire franchise has to offer. Especially Amon and Kuvira like you said. Other than that I never cared for the show tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I felt the exact opposite lol. I thought the side characters were terrible outside Aang's son. The main thing that kept me interested in that show was Korra and the villains, who are best the entire franchise has to offer. Especially Amon and Kuvira like you said. Other than that I never cared for the show tbh.
    Same. All the side characters just weren't good. Tenzin and Varrick were about the only side characters I enjoyed. But I actually loved Korra and the series as a whole. I know some thought it was inferior to TLA but I thought this was a worthy followup.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Same. All the side characters just weren't good. Tenzin and Varrick were about the only side characters I enjoyed. But I actually loved Korra and the series as a whole. I know some thought it was inferior to TLA but I thought this was a worthy followup.
    I'm sorry but Bolin made the series for me...Korra was so boring and I had to fight to watch Book 2 and 3.

I will admit a bright spot was the story of Wang...I could have done an entire series on that.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this Deathmatch between Korra and Storm.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Yep yep yep yep this a billion% Korra was my Jam.

You’ve all reminded me that I desperately need to continue Legend of Korra. I think the first season was one of the last things I watched before cancelling my cable. Anyways, I hope Storm wins. The loser’s death is usually very violent, I don’t want to see her being brutalized like that, even in an unofficial animation.
    Last edited by Dipter; 11-08-2021 at 05:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

I'm sorry but Bolin made the series for me...Korra was so boring and I had to fight to watch Book 2 and 3.

I will admit a bright spot was the story of Wang...I could have done an entire series on that.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this Deathmatch between Korra and Storm.
    Why would they set Korra up to get stomped like that lol. She's strong in the Avatar state but I don't think she's really putting up much of a fight against Ororo. But Korra got hands so maybe it will come down to that.

That's typically how fights on that channel go, the characters either fight themselves to exhaustion and someone gets in a lucky hit or they just keep escalating in power until one unceremoniously kills the other. Wouldn't be surprised if Korra has the upper hand for the first few minutes before Ororo decides to get serious and turns her blood to ice or something lol.