Page 141 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11576

Personally I would've preferred the cloud cape to be longer. But it still ate.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Personally I would've preferred the cloud cape to be longer. But it still ate.
    she didn't want to step on the gurls throats too hard. our Gawdess is merciful indeed.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

@yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    @yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

Ohhhh weee, you know a design good when you stare at the shoes so long you think "they should sell some of that green a$$ krakoan grass"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ohhhh weee, you know a design good when you stare at the shoes so long you think "they should sell some of that green a$$ krakoan grass"
    those shoes are fire. I just love everything about the look. the colors are perfection, the accessories, the outfit and hair all simply beautiful.

Ororo ("Beauty") looks beautiful, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

@yogaflame:

Here is the full look of the other image:

long live the queen!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

those shoes are fire. I just love everything about the look. the colors are perfection, the accessories, the outfit and hair all simply beautiful.
    I stared at it all. What a statement too. Just think about how you can't even walk up behind her to give her a hug or what not without getting fried. Ororo must approach you or you must come to her face to face fer her to give her ok. Then on top of that because she is using her powers you can't see her eyes but she can see your energy/etc. so she already has an advantage in a conversation of eye contact, just the sheer intimidation. And the hair, I'm almost scared storm is going have to fry somebody for trying to touch her hair. The way he did the cloud design, i don't think i'll ever draw it any other way again. The head piece? Stunning! What, and you know i'm not a fan of BP/Storm but i'd be lying if i said i didn't think to myself did BP give her that top. It just looks very wakandian to me but it could be kenyan inspired.

Then i got a good laugh thinking about if she felt crowded she could expand the cape so people move away. Thinking about it now it could be cool if little effects happen in it. Like snow falling but not hitting the ground or small tornadoes. LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm all for Storm having billowing Storm cloud hair.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

she didn't want to step on the gurls throats too hard. our Gawdess is merciful indeed.
    LMAO but she SHOULD. Floor length cloud cape me please!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I wonder who her plus 1 will be oopp!

Id die if it were T'Challa but it'll probably be someone like Logan

what do you guys think, what about cloud hair as a new manifestation of storms powers? turning into a new elemental form?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I stared at it all. What a statement too. Just think about how you can't even walk up behind her to give her a hug or what not without getting fried. Ororo must approach you or you must come to her face to face fer her to give her ok. Then on top of that because she is using her powers you can't see her eyes but she can see your energy/etc. so she already has an advantage in a conversation of eye contact, just the sheer intimidation. And the hair, I'm almost scared storm is going have to fry somebody for trying to touch her hair. The way he did the cloud design, i don't think i'll ever draw it any other way again. The head piece? Stunning! What, and you know i'm not a fan of BP/Storm but i'd be lying if i said i didn't think to myself did BP give her that top. It just looks very wakandian to me but it could be kenyan inspired.

Then i got a good laugh thinking about if she felt crowded she could expand the cape so people move away. Thinking about it now it could be cool if little effects happen in it. Like snow falling but not hitting the ground or small tornadoes. LOL
    Ororo had to find a look that could promote social distancing without coming across like a hypochondriac lolol. What better way to this than with an outfit that would shock your arse if you got too close.

Yes the design of her items around her neck and wrists are definitely African inspired, so it honestly could be either. I would love tchalla to show up at the gala on her arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    long live the queen!
    bow down B!tches!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-16-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    what do you guys think, what about cloud hair as a new manifestation of storms powers? turning into a new elemental form?
    Hmm. Good question. Personally, I've always thought her hair should leave a contrail in flight like Starfire's
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡