Page 86 of 148 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2210

Rachel is still called Prestige, but Jean is Marvel Girl so I guess they had to keep it. But good riddance to the X-Men Gold costume.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Rachel is still called Prestige, but Jean is Marvel Girl so I guess they had to keep it. But good riddance to the X-Men Gold costume.
    I guess I am ok with that. I am glad Rachel went back to the more military style uniform. It differentiates her from her Mom a bit more. I am really hoping the first arc they go all in on the Summers/Grey family. I don't want any more hesitancy from Jean and Scott over Rachel, just go all in and call her daughter all the time. Of course that means lots of moments when they are fighting in the field with Rachel calling them Mom and Dad and being told to remember to use Codenames when they are in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I guess I am ok with that. I am glad Rachel went back to the more military style uniform. It differentiates her from her Mom a bit more. I am really hoping the first arc they go all in on the Summers/Grey family. I don't want any more hesitancy from Jean and Scott over Rachel, just go all in and call her daughter all the time. Of course that means lots of moments when they are fighting in the field with Rachel calling them Mom and Dad and being told to remember to use Codenames when they are in the field.
    Give back Rachel her turkey coat, damnit. That look always worked for her.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Give back Rachel her turkey coat, damnit. That look always worked for her.
    I love that Emma is rocking her new outfit in Marauders. I wouldn't worry about a time travel aspect, I think the Marauders are the search and rescue for the new X-Nation and the outside humans label them pirates because they are rescuing mutants from being captured/oppressed. There may even be a fight against mutant trafficking in Marauders that puts the team at odds with most of the governments outside the X-Nation.

I'm glad Rachel is on something. But a bit sad she's not on a fixed lineup. The costume is definetely an improvement though. I like the Coat but it looks good without it too. Here's hoping for good moments with the fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm glad Rachel is on something. But a bit sad she's not on a fixed lineup. The costume is definetely an improvement though. I like the Coat but it looks good without it too. Here's hoping for good moments with the fam.
    I think Rachel is going to be a regular on Scott's team, she will probably be his regular team telepath. I think Jean and Logan are going to rotate a bit because they have they are both mains on another team. I am going to guess but I think Scott will keep Rachel with him on his team, maybe they even address what happened to her when she was changed back to a hound and Scott decides to keep her close so he can watch over her.

Mighty Member

I'm honestly more impressed with how powerful this lineup is. We have Rachel and Jean who have been shown to move mountains without the Phoenix (okay, an undersea skyscraper, but you get the idea), Vulcan who has impressive energy manipulation powers, Cyclops who is an amazing strategist, and then there's Havok and Corsair. Granted, I've never read or remember much of their adventures, so there could be something impressive about them.

Spectacular Member

I love the X-family team but Logan is the only one I don't want in this book! I think it's a Marvel request/obligation to put Wolvie's ass in all X-team! since when he's a Grey-Summers?
    I want another outfit for Ray, her normal facial tattoos and a X mark on her outfit.

Fantastic Member

at least Jean's costume looks like **** compared to Rachel's haha

Fantastic Member

That cover was so amazing my brain almost couldn’t register it all right away. First thing I saw was Rachel and Cyclops and Jean and that made me giddy. But then I realized that Cable was there...and then Alex...and then by the time I had registered Corsair??and finally Vulcan?!?, I realized this book might be the book I’ve been waiting for since forever. It’s about time Ray was on a team with her family.

Also helps that Logan is sporting the brown again.

I think it is a huge mistake people are making to think of the cover of X-men as a team. I think we are getting the well needed story that has all Summers/Grey clan in it(except major X lol) but this X-men book has no clear roster. So maybe after the first 3 issues or 6 issues you are going probably see a brand cast or story focus we haven't seen Xavier and Magneto as well Nightcrawler, Angel,M and Husk. I think they will be showing up in X-men as well. Hickman's Main Avenger book had 23 man roster and add on 3 more characters after. He isn't afraid of large rosters and stories that move all over the place not focus on necessarily set person or group think Walking Dead and GoT.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I think it is a huge mistake people are making to think of the cover of X-men as a team. I think we are getting the well needed story that has all Summers/Grey clan in it(except major X lol) but this X-men book has no clear roster. So maybe after the first 3 issues or 6 issues you are going probably see a brand cast or story focus we haven't seen Xavier and Magneto as well Nightcrawler, Angel,M and Husk. I think they will be showing up in X-men as well. Hickman's Main Avenger book had 23 man roster and add on 3 more characters after. He isn't afraid of large rosters and stories that move all over the place not focus on necessarily set person or group think Walking Dead and GoT.
    This book isn't about the Summers clan, certainly. But the fact that the solicit talks about Scott's handpicked team seems like he'll be the series regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This book isn't about the Summers clan, certainly. But the fact that the solicit talks about Scott's handpicked team seems like he'll be the series regular.
    I think the first arc is the Summers/Grey family. Probably 2 or 3 issues and then the roster starts rotating. I am ok with that, set the familial tone for Scott, Jean, Rachel, and Nathan and they can revisit that established relationship in future issues and crossovers.

Incredible Member

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Hope lol

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Hope lol
    I kinda wish she would show up on Fallen Angels. Wifi was let off too easy for killing Cable. Hope is not as forgiving.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-